NIMCJ MACJET Entrance Exam 2022: The entrance examination is conducted by the National Institute of mass communication and Journalism Ahmedabad Gujrat University. They provide admission for the following courses BJMC, BA (Hons.) JMC, BA JMC in Mass Communication Stream. The entrance examination will conduct at the National level. The admission process followed through an Entrance examination and personal interview. There will be only one attempt provided to qualify for the examination. Candidates can check all the latest information regarding the entrance examination on www.nimcj.org.
Go through the full article to know about the application process, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, syllabus, admission process, etc.
NIMCJ MACJET 2022 Notification:
- 19th May 2022: NIMCJ MACJET 2022 Application form has been released.
- NIMCJ MACJET 2022 Highlights
- Exam Dates
- Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
NIMCJ MACJET 2022: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||NIMCJ MACJET 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||National Institute of Mass Communication & Journalism, Ahmedabad|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Purpose||To get admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism (PGDMCJ) Course|
NIMCJ MACJET Entrance Exam Dates 2022:
|Application form available||Started|
|End to submit the application form||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|NIMCJ MACJET 2022 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Result||To Be Announced|
NIMCJ MACJET Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form:
Official Notification for the application form will be released online on the official website. It can be till the last date in September. The applicant should fill out the application form and deposit application fees before the last date. There are the following steps that have to be followed during form filling.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying to go through the information brochure
- Firstly do registration by entering Name, contact number, and valid email id
- Then you will get a system generated applicant number and password
- By using this you can start the process of form-filling
- Fill in all required personal information like full name, Parent’s details, Contact number, address, etc
- Choose the course which you want to apply for
- Now upload all required documents in the required format
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the required format
- Pay application fee online by using the online payment method
- Review your application details, finally submit it
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Application fees can be paid online through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking or by making Demand Draft in NIMCJ’s bank account through IDBI Bank. Every category of the candidates will have to pay 750/- as application fees. In any case, the application fee is not refundable.
NIMCJ MACJET 2022 Application Form: Click here
Candidates must have to check all eligibility criteria before form filling. Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates have undergraduate in any stream from a recognized university or institution
- Those candidates who are in the final year of their undergraduate are also eligible to apply for the examination
- There is a minimum age limit of 18 years and no limit for maximum age for admission in the course
- All original certificates, ID proofs, and reserved category certificates should be carried at the time of admission
Mode of Examination is online; it is a computer-based test. The language of the question paper is English. There is limited period will be provided to complete the test. Multiple choice questions will be in the paper. The question paper consists of the following topics like Verbal Ability, Current affairs, Data Interpretation, Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, etc. There will be only one attempt for the question paper so it is advisable to prepare according to the syllabus. To know about the specific pattern of the examination candidates are suggested to check all detailed information on the official page.
The following topics are covered under the syllabus:
- Current Affairs: General awareness, general Knowledge, who’s who, Business Knowledge, Business Terminology, honors & Awards, Economics, national and international news affairs, Current business activities at the National and International level, etc.
- Business Mathematics: Statistics, Elementary Algebra, Complex numbers, The fundamental principle of counting, Sets, Elementary Arithmetic, Relations and Functions, Probability, Geometric, Harmonic Progressions, Matrix Algebra, Integral as an anti-derivative, Differential Calculus Polynomials, Decimals, Percentage, etc.
- Verbal Ability: Syllogisms, verbal and nonverbal Reasoning, fill in the blanks, Analogies, idioms, Antonyms, Synonyms, Sentence completion, one-word substitution, Jumbled paragraph, Foreign language words used in English, contextual usage, Different usage of the same words, Word correction, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Puzzles, Action, Family Tree, Strong Arrangements, Visual Reasoning, Course of Action, Weak Arrangements, Series, Multidimensional Arrangements, etc.
- Data Interpretation: Pie chart, Blood Relation, Numeric Grid, Calendars, Column Graphs, Graphs, Graphs Represent Area, Syllogisms, Representation of data, Statement conclusions, Critical Reasoning, Coding and Decoding, Relations, etc.
Admit card of the examination will be available online on the official page. Candidates can download it from the website by using the application number and password. It has the following details:
- Name of the candidates, Father’s Name
- Roll number
- Date and Time
- Examination center address
- Instruction for the examination.
It is mandatory to bring admit card along with the original Id Proof like Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving license/ Voter ID. Any kind of electronic device is not allowed in the examination hall. And without admit card, you cannot allowed giving the examination.
- The answer key of the question paper is displayed by officials in June Month.
- Candidates can check and download the answer key by using login credentials.
- If there is any objection then it can be resolved by the authority and Submission of representation regarding the answer key will take place.
- Then a final answer key will be displayed again on the same portal within a week.
- Institute will declare result officially on online mode
- After result declaration merit list will be prepared and displayed on the official website
- Candidates will call for a Personal round of the Interview organized by the Institute
- According to the total mark score in the Personal Interview and entrance examination, candidates will get admission to the institute
After the final result declaration, the admission process will be started. Based on marks score in the examination and personal interview, the final merit list will be prepared. After that candidates will call for the documents verification process. Documents that are required at the time of Counseling are as follows:
- Original 10+2 mark sheet and passing certificate
- The undergraduate mark sheet and passing certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Transfer or leaving certificate
- Caste category Certificate
- Age or Date of Birth proof
- Residence Proof
- At least 5 recent passport-size photographs.
After the documentation process, candidates will call for the admission process. Next is to pay admission fees and confirm your seat at the University.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here