|Exam Dates||Application Form||Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Syllabus||Admit Card|
MAT: The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a well-known entrance examination for admission to MBA and PGDM Courses. It is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA). The MAT scores are acceptable to over 600 B-School across India. The MAT Entrance Test is conducted 4 times every year and the test is of national level. The entrance tests are conducted in the month of February, May, September, and December respectively. For more about MAT find below Application form details, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc:
- The MAT Exam Application Form not released.
AIMA MAT Highlights
|Exam Name||MAT (Management Aptitude Test) – May Session|
|Organization Name||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Category||Management Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline & Online|
Here candidates find the MAT Exam Dates related information such as Application Form Release Notification, Last date to submit the registration form, Exam dates & Result Dates.
|Events||Exam Dates (May Session)|
|Application Form released||March|
|Last date to apply||June|
|Admit card Released||June|
|Events||Exam Dates (May Session)|
|Application Form Released||March|
|Last date to apply||May|
|Admit card Released||May|
|Announcement of result||March|
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
The applicants who desire to appear in the test of MAT are first required to fill the MAT Application Form either through the online or offline process. The online application form can be obtained from the AIMA website and should be filled in there itself. The applicants can also get the OMR application form with MAT bulletin from AIMA, New Delhi by paying the required registration fee. The application form should be filled in completely giving the details of the required information including the uploading of signature and photograph. A few days after filling and submitting the application form the candidates are advised to check the status of their application form.
MAT Registration Fee:
All categories of applicants are required to pay the registration fee of Rs.1550 for PBT or CBT and For both candidates have to pay Rs.2650. The payment can be made through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking and Demand Draft. When the payment of registration fee is made through Demand Draft, the candidates are required to send the printed filled in application/registration form along with the demand draft to AIMA, New Delhi.
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
|For PBT or CBT||Rs.1550/-|
|For both PBT and CBT||Rs.2650/-|
MAT Application Form: Click here
Steps to Apply for MAT Application Form:
- First, visit the official website of MAT.
- On the homepage Then click on the ‘fresh candidate to create login’ and fills the details like Name, DOB, Email, etc.
- Form the Registration candidate will get the login ID and Password
- Now login using the application number or password.
- Click on ‘fill application form’ tab.
- Now fill the other details like qualification, personal, etc.
- Then upload scanned documents i.e. photograph and signature in the application form.
- Now pay the Application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card etc.
- Click the ‘view application’ tab and recheck and verify all details.
- Take the printout of the completely filled-in application form.
- The candidates must be graduates in any discipline from any recognized Indian University.
- The candidates appearing in the final year examination of graduation are also eligible to appear in the MAT.
- Although there are no minimum marks required for MAT eligibility, the candidates have to secure passing marks in the final examination of graduation.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the MAT and the candidates can make any number of attempts to get through the MAT.
- The candidates can opt for an online (PBT) or offline (CBT) examination.
- The questions asked in the MAT are of objective type with multiple choice answers.
- There are 200 questions divided into five sections.
- There will be a total of 5 sections comprising of Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, and Indian and Global Environment.
- Each section will have 40 questions.
- The duration of the test is of 2 hours and 30 minutes. One correct answer will carry one mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The structure of the question paper will be such that The Indian and Global Environment shall take 15 minutes, Language Comprehension and Intelligence and critical reasoning should take 30 minutes each, Data Analysis and Sufficiency should take 35 minutes and Mathematical Skills should take 40 minutes time, totaling 150 minutes for the test.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|III||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|IV||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
The MAT Syllabus mention below. Candidates can preparation below topics and get a good score in the exam:
- Language Comprehension
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Indian & Global Environment
- Mathematical Skills
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
Tips for the MAT Preparation:
- Step first for candidates who are preparation for the MAT exam, they should make the schedule and cover each subject
- Candidates need to do self-study for getting a good score in the MAT exam.
- Solve the last 10-year exam papers or Mock Papers. That can boost the candidate’s speed at solving the question paper.
- It’s lots of expert personal opinion do not read the new thing before 2 or 3 days of the exam, revision all materials which you read till dates.
The successful applicants should download the admit card one week before their examination. The admit cards shall not be despatched through post or any other means. The admit card will contain the candidate’s Name, Form No., Roll No., Date, Time, and Venue (address) of the test.
The MAT Result shall be declared one month after the examination online only on the official website of AIMA, which can be checked by entering the roll no., application form no. and the month of the test. Click Here More About – MAT Answer Key
MAT Score Card:
The MAT Score Card shall be placed on the AIMA website and shall also be sent to the candidates through post. The scorecard shall be valid for a period of 1 (one) year i.e. for that particular session only. However, if a candidate has lost his/her Scorecard then he/she can request a duplicate Score Card within the stipulated time period.
MAT Admission Procedure:
The Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the entrance test are required to appear for further rounds of selection procedures in the concerned management Institutes. The candidates should apply separately in the participating Institutions. Each MI has its own selection procedures but it usually consists of personal Interviews, Group discussions, and or Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds. The final selection for admission depends on the performance of candidates in the Entrance Test and the further round of tests.
Click here more about the MAT Counselling:
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here