NMAT 2022 by GMAC or NMAT is a well known national-level MBA entrance exam commenced for admission to NMIMS University and other reputed B-Schools in India. The examination is designed keeping in mind the ease of the candidates. This is the reason, candidates get the liberty to choose their preferred date, test schedule, appointment date, time, and venue based on the availability of seats at each test centre. GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) is the exam conducting body. If you are interested in applying for NMAT then go through the exam related information in detail:
- Candidate must have successfully completed graduation under 10+2+3 or four years of education pattern from any stream
- Candidate must have acquired a minimum 50 % aggregate in the final year of graduation
- Those who are waiting for results or are in their final year of graduation may apply for NMAT. Admission will be permitted on a provisional basis until the graduation mark sheet and certificate of the qualifying examination are submitted
It is equally important to check the eligibility criteria of NMAT participating colleges before registering. Applicants need to select five institutes of their preference for admission while applying and all these 5 institutes follow different eligibility criteria.
NMAT 2022 Exam Dates:
Below are mention Exam Dates of NMAT 2020:
|Events||Starting Exam Dates||Ending Exam Dates|
|Online registration date||September||November|
|Late date for registration||November||November|
|Registration – Retake||November||January|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
NMAT 2022 Highlights:
- Exam Name: NMIMS Management Aptitude Test
- Exam Conducting Body: Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
- Exam Level: National
- Exam Frequency: Once a year (75-day test window)
- Exam Mode: Online
- Exam Duration: 180 minutes
- Exam Motive: To provide admission to the candidates in top business schools of India such as XIMB, VIT, ICFAI, Shiv Nadar, NMIMS, SP JIMR, ISB, SDA Bocconi, LM Thapar, etc.
- Courses Offered: MBA/PGDM
- Number of Test Cities: 46
- Exam Helpdesk Number: 0120 4397855
- Exam Website: https://www.nmat.org/
NMAT Admission Process 2022:
NMAT Admission process consisted of six stages. Check out all of them below:
Stage 1: Fill NMAT 2022 Application Form:
The admission process starts with filling the application form. The candidate is required to seek and fill the application form before the last date. Those who submit the application successfully will receive the admit card. The application process is an online process, so create a login ID and password to complete the online registration process. The application fee will be Rs 2,000. Pay the application fee via mode such as Debit Card, MasterCard, Mobile wallet, etc.
After getting done with the registration process, the test reschedule option will be enabled in the student account. To reschedule the NMAT 2022 test, apply for the NMAT exam reschedule option within three days from the date and schedule of the test. The retake fee will be Rs 2,000 and the rescheduling fee will be Rs 1,100. The late registration fee will be Rs 2,500.
Stage 2: Issuing of the Admit Card:
After submitting the application form and paying the fee, applicants can book the exam slot of their choice and download the admit card at the same time.
Stage 3: NMAT 2022 Exam:
NMAT 2022 will be a Computer-based Test. Applicants need to solve 108 Multiple Choice Questions in two hours. The exam will have three sections – Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning.
Stage 4: Result Declaration:
NMAT 2022 result will be declared via the official website of NMAT by GMAC. Candidates can check the result using online using login credentials. It is suggested to take a print of the scorecard for further reference.
Stage 5: Selection Process:
After the result declaration, there will be a selection process that will be based on the candidate’s performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview round. Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be commenced by the participating institutes. These participating institutes may also for conducting WAT (Writing Ability Test) or Case Discussion (CD) round in place of conventional GD round. The decision for final admission will be based on the performance in NMAT online exam and GD-PI round.
Top MBA Colleges Accepting NMAT Scores:
Given below are some top colleges accepting NMAT score for MBA admission:
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
- Alliance University
- Ansal University
- School of Management, BML Munjal University
- ICFAI Business School (IBS)
- SRM University
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- T.A. Pai Management Institute
- Bennett University, Delhi
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- GITAM, Hyderabad Business School
- CMS Business School, Jain university
- LM Thapar School of Management
- ITM Business School, Mumbai
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
- School of Inspired Leadership
- Athena School of Management
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University
- Universal Business School
- ISBR Business School
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University
- Bombay Stock Exchange Institute (BSE Ltd.)
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
- VIT University
Exam Related Aspects:
- The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) conducts NMAT
- NMAT is a sole MBA entrance exam similar to GMAT, in which test seekers will get three chances to appear in the exam in a three-month test window
- Exam pattern is revised by GMAC, according to which the number of questions has been now reduced from 120 to 108.
- Candidates can opt for appearing for the test from a designated test centre or via online remote proctored mode
NMAT 2022 Pattern:
Paper will be divided into three sections such as :
- Language Skills Section (36 questions) to be completed in 28 minutes.
- Logical Reasoning (36 questions) to be completed in 40 minutes.
- Quantitative Skills (36 questions) to be completed in 52 minutes.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
NMAT Exam Syllabus:
Following is the section-wise syllabus:
- Language Skills Section includes Reading Comprehension, English Grammar & Vocabulary, English Usage, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms & Antonyms, Idioms, Phrases, Clauses, Sentence Error/Correction, Word Meaning, Para jumbles, and Statement correction
- Logical Reasoning Section includes Coding & Decoding, Numeric Grid, Series, Critical Reasoning, Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments, Calendars, Multi-dimensional arrangements, Syllogisms, Puzzles, Statement Conclusions, Arrangement, Course of Action, Family tree, Blood Relations
- Quantitative Skills Section includes Algebra (Linear/Quadratic Equation), Number Systems, Percentage, Trigonometry, Ratio/Proportion, Line graph, Bar graph, Pie Charts, Tables, Profit and Loss, Arithmetic, Average, 2D and 3 D Geometry, and Statistics, Time, Speed, and Distance, Modern Math, Work/Time, Mixture & Solution, Simple/Compound interest, Mensuration, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Coordinate Geometry
NMAT Test Centres in India 2022:
NMAT 2022 will be conducted in 52 cities across 66 test centres. The cities are Agra, Bhubaneswar, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhilai, Allahabad, Guwahati, Aurangabad, Chennai, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Jamshedpur, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Indore, Dehradun, Kolkata, Jodhpur, Kochi, Jabalpur, Delhi, Patna, Kota, Hyderabad, Raipur, Faridabad, Ranchi, Mumbai, Manipal, Gwalior, Ghaziabad, Shillong, Nagpur, Mysore, Gurugram, Nashik, Tiruchirapalli, Jammu, Pune, Vellore, Kanpur, Surat, Vizag, Lucknow, Vadodara, and Noida
NMAT Test Centres Abroad 2022:
NMAT 2022 will also conduct in few foreign countries such as Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka
The cut-off will be released after the result declaration. The cut off level remains somewhere between 150 and 200 out of 360
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here