RMAT 2022: RMAT stands for Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test and RMAT 2022 will commence soon that via this entrance exam eligible candidates can be selected. This is a state-level for providing admission to the highly reputed MBA course. RTU or Rajasthan Technical University is an exam conducting authority for conducting entrance exams so that candidates who clear the exam successfully will be able to seek admission in 2 year MBA courses. There are around 142 faculties related to Rajasthan University and this exam will prove to be the opportunity to attain admission in any of these faculties. The exam will commence once in a year and here are exam related details
RMAT 2022 Brief Details:
- Exam Name: RMAT (Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test)
- Exam Type: Post Graduate Level
- Exam Level: State Level
- Courses Offered: Management Courses
- Exam Organizing Body: Rajasthan Technical University.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Exam Duration: 2 hours and a half an hour
- Official Website: http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/
RMAT 2022 Application Form:
- Get the application form via online mode using the official web site of the university in the month of March.
- Register on the official web site to avail the application form.
- Fill the application form with all the required details and transfer scanned pictures and signature.
- Check the filled form twice before final submission
- Also, seek the print of the application form for further usage.
- Make a payment of the application fee which will be Rs1000/-
- You can use different modes to pay application fees such as credit card, Mastercard, or by internet banking or via demand draft.
- Once the application fee is paid, submit the form at the below-mentioned address:
Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, Kota, Rajasthan – 324022
RMAT 2022 Exam Date:
|Online Application Form Start:||March 2022|
|Application forms Submit Last Date:||April 2022|
|Admit Card:||15 days before exam|
|RMAT 2022 Exam Date:||May 2022|
|Announce the Result:||June 2022|
|Counselling process Start:||July 2022|
- Applicants who have successfully completed graduation famous a known university or board may apply for the examination.
- Those who belong to the General category must have acquired at least five hundredth marks within the qualifying examination and for reserved category forty fifth marks within the qualifying examination.
- Those who are in their final year may also apply for the exam but they need to submit the required documents during the time of admission.
- Those who stay in the state of Rajasthan and holds a domicile certificate of Rajasthan state may also apply for the course.
- The candidate needs to complete the paper within 150 minutes.
- There will be 200 questions in the paper
- Paper will have multiple-choice questions.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
- Paper will appear in the English language only.
- Reasoning and power section will have 40 questions
- Data analysis and interpretation section will have 40 questions
- Mathematical ability section will have 40 questions
- English language section will have 40 questions
- General awareness section will have 40 questions
- QUANTITATIVE will be consisted of topics such as Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc) Ratios and Proportion, Averages, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Profit & Loss, Percentages, Time-Speed-Distance, Partnership, Work and time, Number system, HCF, LCM, Number Base System, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Venn Diagram, Alligation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Set Theory, Instalment Payments, BODMAS, Mensuration, Partnership, Clocks, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Calendar, Topics like Trigonometry, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices, and Complex numbers.
- DATA INTERPRETATION will have topics such as Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.
- REASONING will consist of topics such as Graphs can be Line charts, Graphs representing Area, Pie Chart, Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Venn Diagram, etc. Critical reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Visual reasoning, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements. Puzzles, Syllogisms, Probably false, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among a group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series, etc.
- ENGLISH will have topics such as Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come). Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Sentence Correction, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, the odd man out, idioms, one-word substitution, Different usage of the same word, etc.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE/BANING AWARENESS will consist of topics such as Current Affairs, Business, Top officials of big companies, Punch line of companies, Books and Authors, Major corporate events, Famous award and prizes, World Records, Science, History, Geography, International organizations, Important quotations, Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics, etc.
- Admit cards will be released online through the official website of the university.
- Download the admit card from the web site by making use of registration number and password.
- Once you download the admit card, keep the printed copy of the downloaded admit card further use.
- Admit card is an important document that every candidate needs to carry along at the time of examination.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall without admit card.
RMAT Exam Centre:
RMAT 2022 will conduct in different exam centers located in Ajmer, Sikar, Alwar, Bikaner, Banswara, Pratapgarh, Bharatpur, Pali, Nathdwara, Jaipur, Tonk, Kotputli, Chittorgarh, Sriganganagar, Jodhpur, Bhilwara, Sirohi, Kota, Jhunjhunu, and Udaipur
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- After the commencement of the entrance test, the exam conducting authority will announce the result.
- Go to the official website to check the result.
- Keep a copy of the result for further use.
- Along with the result declaration, the merit list will also release.
Those who clear the exam will move for the counseling round. Those who appear for counseling on the fixed date will carry the following mentioned documents along with them:
- SSC mark sheet and certificate
- HSC mark sheet and certificate
- Undergraduate test mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Self-addressed envelopes
- Self-addressed postcards