IGNOU Admission 2023: IGNOU or Indira Gandhi National Open University commences the IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Entrance Examination. The examination aims at choosing the candidates for admission into the Management Programmes. The exam will be commenced in two different phases and it is mandatory to crack both of these phases of the exam. Once both the exams are cleared out then only there will be any possibility in collecting the ease of admission to the courses. The crucial info about the examination such as IGNOU 2023 Application Form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility is mentioned in the below-mentioned details:
OPENMAT Notification 2023:
- There is no update for the IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Entrance Exam. For more information candidates can visit the Official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU Highlights 2023:
|Exam Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Admission Test 2023|
|Common Name||IGNOU OPENMAT 2023|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Category of Examination||Management|
IGNOU Exam Date 2023:
|Events||IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Dates|
|IGNOU Application Form Release||February 2023|
|Last Date to submit the application form||March 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application Fee||March 2023|
|Admit Card Release||April 2023|
|IGNON 2023 Exam Date||April 2023|
|Result declaration||April 2023|
IGNOU 2023 Application Form:
- The availability of the application form is provided via online mode through the official website.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form with all the necessary details asked for.
- These details comprise personal info, education qualification, and address related info.
- The application fee for UR, OBC category will be Rs.800/- and SC, ST, EWS category will pay Rs.600/-
- The payment modes are numerous; choose the one suitable to you amongst Demand Draft debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- If going with the demand draft then it will be issued in the favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
OPENMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
By reading the below given points, one will get the concrete idea of the IGNOU OPENMAT Eligibility Criteria followed by the exam conducting authority:
- The applicant must have done graduation (including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship).
- The percentage in graduation is 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules.
- Those who have appeared in MAT or CAT examination hardly any need to appear on the IGNOU OPENMAT 2023.
- Age is not any sort of restriction for appearing in the examination.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Find below the Steps out the IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Offline mode.
- Number of Sections: Four sections – General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and Reasoning.
- Number of Questions: 200 questions.
- Total Marks: 200 marks.
- Time Duration: 180 minutes
- Marking: For every correct answer 1 mark will be given. There will be no negative marking.
|Sections||Total number of questions||Total Marks|
- Current Affairs India: Constitution, Government, Laws, Famous People, Achievements, Organisations, History, Geography, Economy, Politics, States.
- World: Countries, Organisations, Leaders, World Economy, Summits.
- Science: Physics, Biology, Chemistry, basic concepts, and application.
- Industry: Statistics, CEO, etc
- Trade: Exports, imports, the balance of trade, etc.
- Assertion and reasons
- Cause and Effect
- Coding and decoding
- Critical reasoning
- Family tree
- Statements and assumptions
- Statements and conclusions
- Symbol Based problems
- Visual reasoning etc.
- Ratios and Proportions
- LCM, HCF
- Permutations, combinations,
- Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression
- Geometry, Number Systems, Trigonometry, etc.
- Reading and Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Antonyms etc.
Read More about the Syllabus Click Here – IGNOU OPENMAT Syllabus
- The availability of the admit card is via the official website and the Admit Card will be released in April 2023.
- Download the hall ticket from the site and this will let you catch the complete info.
- It is mandatory for carrying the admit card during the time of examination otherwise entry will not be permissible at all.
Steps to download IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2023:
- Go to the official website of IGNOU OPENMAT.
- Then click on the ‘Download Admit Card OPENMAT XLVII’
- Enter ‘Registration ID’ and Date of Birth in the DD/MM/YY format.
- Then OPENMAT Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take printouts.
- Again the official website of the university will fulfill the requirement of checking the result related info.
- Those who are successful need to move for a personality test and then for group discussion.
- Once qualifying the personality test, candidates can move for admission to admission to the management course.
OPENMAT Cut-Off 2023:
- The Cut off will be released through online mode along with the Result.
- Candidates can get all details about the cut-off by the Official Website.
- The Counselling will be held in May 2023.
- In counseling, the candidate has to select the choice of course and college according to their preference.
- The candidate must have to submit some necessary documents for verification at the time of counseling.
- After the verification process is completed Candidate will be able to get admission to the university.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here