Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2023: Federal Bank is a well-known private bank in India. The bank will soon release the notification for the recruitment of PO or Probationary Officers (Federal Bank Officer Scale 1) in several branches located around. The article contains information such as the Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2023 application process, eligibility criteria, etc.
Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2023: Highlights
- Examination’s Name: Federal Bank Exam 2023
- Exam Conducting Authority: Federal Bank
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Job Location: According to the requirement
- Number of Stages: Two
- Official Website: federalbank.co.in
Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2023 Exam Dates
|Online Registration starts||To be announced|
|Last date for Online Registration||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
Before filling the application form for Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2023, it is crucial to check the eligibility criteria given below:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates’ place of domicile should be stated such as Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, New Delhi, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Haryana, or Punjab.
- The applicant’s age should be less than 27 years.
- Candidates must be possessed with a Post Graduate degree in any discipline from the recognized University with at least 60% marks.
Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
The application process will be commenced in the online mode. Here are the steps to apply for Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2023
- First, go to the official website of Federal Bank i.e, federalbank.co.in.
- Now, Go to the “Careers” tab >> “Current Openings” >> “Recruitment Process 2023”.
- Go through the instructions.
- After this, click on “Apply Now”.
- Then, click on “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Soon after this, enter your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc., and register yourself. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated for you. You can log in again with the same Registration Number and Password later as well.
- Upload the scanned copies of your latest Photo and Signature in the required format and size.
- Fill the form with Academic and Personal Details.
- Verify the information and then go to the “Payment” tab.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print of the application form for further reference.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
Pay the application fee via various online modes such as Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash Card/Mobile Wallet. The application fee is different for different categories:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – Rs 350
- General / Others – Rs 700
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Bank Clerk Solved Paper Last 10 Years PDF – Click Here
- SBI/IBPS PO Solved Papers Last 10 Years PDF – Click Here
The selection process will consist of two stages:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview
Check the exam pattern online test given below:
- Exam Time duration is 90 minutes
- There will be a deduction of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
The Aptitude test comprises 5 sections. Check all the sections below:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Ability (English Language||35 questions||35 marks|
|Logical Aptitude (Reasoning)||35 questions||35 marks|
|Numerical / Quantitative Ability||30 questions||30 marks|
|General, Socio-economic & banking awareness||30 questions||30 marks|
|Sales Aptitude/ Marketing||20 questions||20 marks|
Here is the section-wise syllabus:
Verbal Ability/English Language:
- Reading Comprehensions
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
- Match the Columns
- Error Detection
- Jumbled word/Paragraphs
- Vocabulary & Grammar
- One Word Substitution
- Idioms and Phrases
- Antonyms and Synonyms
Logical Aptitude and Reasoning:
- Alphanumeric Series/Number
- Series/Alphabet Series
- Data sufficiency
- Images and Figure Counting
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Compound Interests
- Coordinate Geometry
- Decimal Fractions
- Height and Distance
- LCM and HCF
- Linear Equations
- Number System
- Odd Man Out and Series
- Pipes and Cistern
- Problems on Age
- Problems on Trains
- Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Ratio and Proportion
- Relations and Functions
- Simple Interest
Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution
- India and its neighbouring countries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Politics etc.
- Basic processes of sales, marketing, and its management
- Basic functions, characteristics, and roles of sales & marketing in the market
- Consumer behavior & buying trends of the market
- Understanding of market segmentation, market targeting & market positioning
- Market research & study of market potentials
- Monitor & control schemes for market plans
The admit card will be released on the official website of Federal Bank i.e. federalbank.co.in. Applicants will be informed about the admit card/hall ticket via their registered phone number and Email ID. Make sure to log in using Registration Number and Password (generated during online registration) to download the Admit Card.
The exam result of Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2023 will be released after the exam gets over. Candidates are required to score more than the cut-off marks to appear in Group discussions and personal interviews.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here