DFCCIL Recruitment 2023: DFCCIL, or Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited, is a public sector undertaking (PSU) under the administrative control of the Ministry of Railways. DFCCIL invites applications for recruitment on several posts, such as executive and junior executive. If you are interested in applying for DFCCIL Recruitment 2023, then collect details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, etc. in this article.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- The DFCCIL 2023 Application Form has been released on 20th May 2023 and the last date to apply is 19th June 2023.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Highlights:
Free Online Tuition for Class 6th Maths:
- Subscribe for Notification – Click Here
|Department Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)|
|Name of Exam||Executive/ Junior Executive|
|No. of Vacancy||535 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Exam Dates:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
|DFCCIL Notification||20th May 2023|
|Start of Online Application||20th May 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||19th June 2023|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|DFCCIL Exam Date 2023||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
Here are the steps to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2023:
- First, go to the official website dfccil.com
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Read the entire information carefully.
- Click on the start button and start filling in the details
- Submit the application fee
- Now, upload the latest photograph, signature, and relevant documents,
- Take the print of the application for further reference.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
The application details are as follows:
- Executive (UR/ OBC-NCL/ EWS) – Rs.1000/-
- Junior Executive (UR/ OBC-NCL/ EWS) – Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/ PwD are exempted from paying the application fee
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
GK eBook for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Executive (Op & BD)||235|
|Jr. Executive (Electrical)||24|
|Jr. Executive (Signal & Telecom)||148|
|Jr. Executive (Mech)||09|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Here is the eligibility for different posts available:
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engg/ Civil Engg. (Transportation)/ Civil Engg. (Construction Technology)/ Civil Engg. (Public Health)/ Civil Engg. (Water Resource) from a recognized University / Institute with not less than 60% marks.
- Three years Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics/ Power Supply/ Instrumental & Control / Industrial Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics / Digital Electronics / Instrumentation / Power Electronics /Electronics & Control Systems from a recognized University / Institute with not less than 60% marks.
For Executive (Operations & Business Development):
- Graduation with not less than 60% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
- Three years Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University / Institute with not less than 60% marks.
Executive (Human Resource):
- Three years Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) / Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) in HR/Personnel Management from a recognized University / Institute with not less than 60% marks.
For Executive (Information Technology):
- Three years Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)/ Three years Engineering Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunications / Networking from a recognized University / Institute with not less than 60% marks.
Junior Executive (Electrical):
- Matriculation with not less than 60% marks plus 02 (two) years duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Electrician / Wireman / Electrician Power Distribution / Lift & Escalator Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Technician Power Electronic System from a recognized Institute with not less than 60% marks in ITI.
Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication):
- Matriculation with not less than 60% marks plus 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances / Technician Power Electronics System / Electronics Mechanic / Fitter / Wireman / Electrician / Information Technology / Information Communication Technology System Maintenance /Information Technology Electronic System Maintenance from a recognized Institute with not less than 60% marks in ITI.
For Junior Executive (Mechanical):
- Matriculation with not less than 60% marks plus 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Fitter from a recognized Institute with not less than 60% marks in ITI. OR
- Matriculation with not less than 60% marks plus 01 (one) year duration ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Welder / Plumber with 01 (one) year Course Completed Act Apprenticeship from a recognized Institute with not less than 60% marks in ITI.
Check the post wise age-limit below:
- Junior Executive: 18-30 years
- Executive: 18-30 years
The selection process consisted of 4 stages – Computer Based Test (CBT), Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT), Interview, Document Verification, and Medical Test.
|Post Name||CBT Stage – 1||CBT Stage – 2||CBAT||DV||Medical|
|Executive (OP & BD)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Junior Executive (Electrical)||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Junior Executive (S&T)||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Junior Executive (Mechanical)||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern:
1st stage CBT:
- 1st stage CBT will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions of 01 mark each and the Exam duration will be 90 minutes (120 minutes for eligible PwBD candidates with Scribe).
- The Indicative Syllabus for 1st stage CBT is given below:
|Topic||No. of MCQ|
|Mathematics / Numerical Ability||30|
|Logical Reasoning /General Intelligence||30|
|Knowledge about Railways / DFCCIL||10|
2nd Stage CBT:
2nd Stage CBT will consist of 120 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions of 01 mark each and the Exam duration will be 120 minutes (160 minutes for eligible PwBD candidates with Scribe). Indicative Syllabus for 2nd stage CBT is given in Notification.
The admit card/hall ticket to appear in the entrance test for DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 will be available in online Mode. Download the admit card or hall ticket from the official link. Take a print of the admit card for further reference.
The examination result will be announced on a fixed date. Go to the official website to collect complete details about the result.
The cut-off is the minimum marks obtained in the examination. The cut-off marks will be released on the official website along with the result.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here