SBI SO 2023: The state bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial service company. SBI is a government-owned corporation and its headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was founded as a bank of Calcutta first then after that, it was later transformed into the imperial bank of India. It is one of the leading banks. It was ranked 216th on the fortune global 500 list in 2017 as one of the biggest corporations. The Indian government has its 60% stake in the total assets of the state bank of India. The state bank of India also does recruitment for various posts every year.
The state bank of India is going to conduct recruitment for the post of Specialist officer (SO) in various departments. The state bank of India conducts its recruitment separately for the post available within the bank. The recruitment of a specialist officer is done for assistant manager, analyst, architects designers, engineer, tester, etc. every year SBI has released the notification for recruitment for the post of the specialist officer. The candidates who are interested and eligible for SBI SO 2023-24 can apply for it on the official site.
SBI SO 2023 Exam Date:
Candidates can find below all details about SBI SO 2023 Exam such as Notification Date, Fees Submit Date, Exam Date, Result Announcement Date, etc:
|Notification date releases||September 2023|
|Online Registration of Application Form||September 2023|
|Application form Last date to submission||October 2023|
|Last date to submit fees||October 2023|
|Last Date for Printing Application||October 2023|
|SBI SO Interview Date||To be announced|
SBI SO 2023 Application Form:
The candidates who are interested in SBI SO can apply for it by filling the application form. The guidelines to fill the form are given below:
- Open the official website of SBI: www.sbi.co.in
- Click on notifications and read carefully
- Click on the new application form
- After that fill the application form with all verified details.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Recheck your application form before submitting
- Submit your application form
- Take out the print out of the application form
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
The application fees can be submitted through online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
|General, EWS, OBC||Rs 750|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen||0|
Before filling the application form the candidate must read all the details regarding the eligibility criteria of the candidate. The candidate fulfilling the criteria must only apply for the examination.
Nationality: The candidate should be a citizen of India only.
Age: The age limit varies from post to post. The minimum age to apply for SBI SO is 21years and the maximum age is 35 years. Relaxation is given to the candidates of reserved categories.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
The candidate should have done graduation from any recognized university. For more about SBI PO 2023 Education Qualifications find below with Department Wise:
|Deputy General Manager (Law, Contractual)||42 years-52 years||Candidates must have a degree in Law (3 / 5 years) from a recognized University in India.||The Candidates Must have the Bar Council of India registered as an advocate. Candidates also have at least 17 Years’ experience in the Legal Department as a law officer of an Asset Reconstruction Company or Scheduled Commercial Banks or Financial Institutions and have extensive experience in Rehabilitation & Recovery.|
|For Special Management Executive||30 years to 40 years||Candidates must have a PG Diploma or ICWA/ CA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance From AICTE Gov. Recognized institutes. All Courses were completed through correspondence / Part-time.||At least 5 years experience post qualification as an Executive in the Supervisory/ Management role: listed Financial Institution or In a Scheduled Commercial Bank/Subsidiary of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or a Public Sector. Applicants possessing experience in the processing of credit proposals will be preferred.|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||25 years – 35 years||Must have a degree in Law (3 / 5 years) from a Recognized University in India||Candidates must have Registered as Advocates with Bar Council and also have 4 years of combined experience as practicing advocates or 4 years of experience as practicing Advocate and Law Officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks.|
|Deputy General Manager (Law)||42 years to 52 years||Must have a degree in Law (3 / 5 years) from a Recognized University in India. PG degree in Law will be given preference.||Candidates Must have Bar Council of India registered as an advocate. Candidates also have at least 17 Years’ experience in the Legal Department as a law officer of an Asset Reconstruction Company or Scheduled Commercial Banks or Financial Institutions and have extensive experience in Rehabilitation & Recovery.|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Bank Clerk Solved Paper Last 10 Years PDF – Click Here
- SBI/IBPS PO Solved Papers Last 10 Years PDF – Click Here
SBI SO 2023 Exam Pattern:
The examination will be held in two phases: online examination (computer-based) and interview.
- Online Exam: the computer-based exam consists of four sections that are Reasoning, English Language, Professional Knowledge, and Qualitative Aptitude. The exam is objectively based. There would be a total of 170 problems in the question paper. The reasoning and professional knowledge section consist of 50 questions each and the English and quantitative section consists of 35 questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes. There would be negative marking for each wrong answer so the candidate must attempt the questions carefully. Find below the chart you will easily understand.
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 Mins|
|Professional Language||50||100||45 Mins|
- Interview: the candidates who successfully qualify the exam will be called for an interview process. The interview process is held separately for different posts filled through SBI SO 2023. In this phase, the most important thing is your personality. The interviewer checks for your communication skills, expression, intellectual, and your way of responding.
Read more about Bank Exams 2023:
SBI SO 2023 Syllabus:
The candidates applying for SBI SO 2023 must go through the syllabus and prepare accordingly. With the help of the syllabus, the candidates can get an idea about the topic essential for the examination.
Classification, Logical Sequence of Words, Alphabet Test, Eligibility Test, Analogy, Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle, Logic, Data Sufficiency, Puzzle Test, Coding-Decoding, Direction Sense Test, Clocks & Calendars, Inserting the Missing Character, Mathematical Operations, Arithmetical Reasoning, Statement – Arguments, Logical Venn Diagrams, Number, Deriving Conclusions from Passages, Ranking & Time Sequence, Theme Detection, Situation Reaction Test, Series Completion, Statement – Conclusions
Synonyms, Cloze Test, Antonyms, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Verb, Conclusion, Word Formation, Grammar, Adverb, Error Correction, Theme detection, Articles, Fill in the Blanks, Idioms & Phrases, Tenses, Unseen Passages, Passage Correction, Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Correction, Passage Completion, Sentence Rearrangement, Sentence Completion, Subject-Verb Agreement.
Important books to prepare for SBI SO 2023:
- A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning Revised Edition by R. S. Aggarwal
- The Hand on Guide to Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning by Piyush Bhardwaj
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths 3 Edition by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations 17th Edition by R. S. Aggarwal
- Objective General English 22nd Edition by R. S. Aggarwal, Vikas Aggarwal
- The admit card will be released separately for each phase.
- The admit card won’t be sent to the candidate through the post. The candidate has to download it from the official site.
- The admit card is released a few days before the examination.
- The candidates are requested to kindly read the guidelines before downloading the admit card
- The admit card can be download using the application number and password/date of birth.
- The candidate without admit card will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- Carry your ID proof along with you
SBI SO Result:
- The result would be declared on the official website after the completion of each phase.
- The result will be declared most probably after one month of the exam.
- Visit the official website of SBI to check the result.
- Enter your registration id and password
- The merit list is prepared for candidates selected for the interview.
- Click OK
SBI SO 2023 Cut Off:
The cut off is the minimum marks required to qualify for the exam so that the candidate can appear for the next exam. The cut off for both exams is available on the official website. The authority conducting the exams decides the cut off for the conducted examination. The applicants need to score the marks accordingly to clear the cut-off. The candidates can check the cut off when it is available on the official site.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
3 thoughts on “SBI SO 2023 Recruitment, Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern”
may i know about the posts for engineers
I am a BCA 4sem student & i am interested in banking exams .can i apply for this exam.if yes, then plzzz guide me how to prepare for this exam & which book i have to refer plzz
I’m tried a lot but not able to apply for SBI SO 2020 exam. Please kindly guide me, I’ll be very thankful.