AP ICET 2023: ICET or Integrated Common Entrance Test is the examination that commences every year by Kakatiya University for providing admission to the post-graduation programmes such as MCA and MBA. There are provisions like TS ICET and AP ICET which commences in the states in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. In regard to the details of the examination, make sure for collecting the info such as AP ICET Exam Date, Notification, Application form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern so that it will be easier for you.
AP ICET 2023 Exam Date:
|Begin the Online Application Form date||First week of February 2023|
|Availability of the online registration form||1st week March 2023|
|Last date for submitting the registration form without late fee||1st week April 2023|
|Last Date of Online registration with a late fee of Rs.500||2nd week April 2023|
|Availability of the Admit card||April 2023|
|Date of Examination:||May 2023|
|AP ICET 2023 answer key:||May 2023|
|Declaration of Rank:||May 2023|
AP ICET 2023 Application Form:
It suggests visiting the official site to collect the admission form for the AP ICET 2023 Examination. Fill the registration form using online mode and ensure that all the details are filled inappropriately. Submit the application fee along with the submission of the form. If you discovered that some mistake happened then ensure to log in by using the registered address and password. Make the required corrections as early as possible. Pay the admission fee via modes like a debit card and credit card.
|Click Here – AP ICET Eligibility Criteria|
Candidates are required to attempt 200 questions overall in the duration of 150 minutes. There will reward of 1 mark for every correct answer and negative marking is not a proviso at all. Question paper divides into three varied sections such as Exam Pattern:
- Analytical Ability: Data sufficiency (20 questions) and Problem-solving (55 questions)
- Mathematical Ability: Arithmetical Ability (35 questions), Algebraically and Geometrical Ability (30 questions), and Statistical Ability (10 questions)
- Communication Ability: Vocabulary (10 questions), Business and Computer Terminology (10 questions), Functional Grammar (15 questions), Reading Comprehension (15 questions)
Find below the AP ICET Syllabus for Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability:
AP ICET Syllabus For Analytical Ability:
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
Sequences and Series, Analogies, Sequences, Series, Odd thing out, a:b::c:d relationships.
Coding and Decoding Problems
Data Analysis, Tables, Graphs, Diagrams, Charts, Passages.
Calendar problems, Date, Time and Arrangement Problems, Blood relationships, Arrivals, Seating arrangements, Clock problems, Symbol and notation, Interpretation, departures and schedules
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Syllabus for – Mathematical Ability:
- Arithmetical Ability, areas and volumes, Percentages, Profit and loss, Partnership, Ratio- proportion, Divisibility, Time, distance and work problems, A Indices.
- Algebraic & Geometrical Ability, Relations and Functions, Trigonometry, Binomial Theorem, Coordinate geometry, Height and distance problems, Remainder theorem, Converse and inverse, Tautologies sets, Progressions.
- Statistical Ability, Frequency distributions Mean, Standard Deviations, Correlation, Probability, Median, Mode
Business and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary
Again, it is the official website that will fulfill the need to acquire admit card. Thus, after your form accepts, you can acquire the admit card via the main site and carry it along with you during the time of examination.
The result declaration will be done soon after the completion of the examination. You are required for availing the results from the main site. Candidates are required to obtain at least 25% of the total marks. The proviso of the rank list provided for reserved and unreserved categories.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here