RBI Grade B 2023: This examination is an open–competitive examination which is commenced by the Reserve Bank of India to select the appropriate candidates for the post of Grade ‘B’ (General) in the bank. Grade- B officer is considered as the reputed position in RBI as it provides well-paid salaries, perks, and innumerous other officers. This examination is the computer-based test for the screening of the candidates and after this, the interview will take place. There is useful information such as RBI Officers Grade B 2023 Entrance Exam Date, Application Form, and Eligibility facilitated here that you can go through.
RBI Grade B 2023 Notification:
- RBI Grade B 2023 Notification will be released in October.
RBI Grade B Exam 2023 Short Details:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Exam Name||RBI Grade B 2023|
|Conducting Body||RBI – Reserve Bank of India Services Board|
|Exam Mode||Online & Offline|
|Post Name||RBI Grade B Officer|
|Frequency of Exam||Annually|
|Number of Posts||Not Declare|
|Job Location||Across India|
RBI Grade B 2023 Exam Date:
RBI Grade B Exam Date 2023 Application Form, Deadline to submit an application form, Admit Card & Result Information is Below Mention:
|Announced Official Notification Date||October|
|Application Form Availability Date||October|
|Application form Last Date Submission of RBI Officer Grade B||November|
|Payment Fee Submit Date||November|
|RBI Exam Admit Card Release Phase -1||To Be Notified Later|
|RBI Exam Date 2023 (Phase I)||To Be Notified Later|
|Result Date Announce for Phase I Exam||To Be Notified Later|
|Admit Card Release Date of RBI Officer Grade B Phase II||To Be Notified Later|
|RBI Grade B Exam Date 2023 (Phase II)||To Be Notified Later|
|Result Date Declare for Phase II||To Be Notified Later|
|Interview Date of RBI Officer Grade B||To Be Notified Later|
|RBI Exam 2023 Final Result Announcement Date||To Be Notified Later|
RBI Grade B 2023 Application Form:
The Application will be accepted via online mode only. Candidates have to fill the form using the official website of the Reserve Bank of India. Fill all the details carefully and then make payment of the Application Fee via the Applicable mode
RBI Exam 2023 Online Application Form Process:
- For online registration visit the official website: – www.rbi.org.in. There you will see the “Recruitment for the post of Officers in Gr. B (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM”.
- After that, you will see the Online applications Click this link.
- Fist new Candidate registration, click the “New Registration” Enter contact details, Name & Email ID.
- The system will be generated your Login ID & Password.
- The Login ID & Password will send your Register Email Id & Phone Number.
- After complete registration candidates can submit Application Form.
- Upload the scanned Signature( 10kb-20kb), Photograph(20 kb-50kb) & Left-Hand thumb impression.
RBI Grade B 2023 Application fee:
The Application fee will be submitted through online mode by credit card or debit card.
RBI Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Those who are Indian citizens or citizens of Nepal or subjects of Bhutan, or persons of Indian origin can look forward to applying for the examination
- Valid Age-Limited: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate needs to have scored a minimum of 60% marks if belonging to the general category and 50% if belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories or equivalent grade in graduation degree including 12th and 10th standard examinations.
RBI Exam Number of Attempts: The RBI Recruitment board has decided on the number of attempts according to the category, a person belongs to. The greatest number of attempts General or for unreserved Categories is six times. There is no such restriction of those belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
|Read More About – RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria|
RBI Exam Pattern:
- The Examination will take place in different phases- Phase- I and Phase- II. These phases will be commenced online.
- Phase Ist is completely objective-based and Phase- II will be objective and descriptive.
- In Phase- I, the test will be based on general, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English Language.
- Phase-II will have three different papers comprises of Economic and Social Issues (Objective Type), Finance and Management/ Economics/ Statistics (Objective Type), English (Writing Skills) (descriptive type):
Selection for Officers in GR B (DR)-General:
|Phase-I Online Examination|
|Objective||200||1 Hour||English Language, Quantitative
|Phase-II Online Examination|
|Economic and Social Issues||Objective||100||1.30 Hours|
|English||Descriptive (Answers need to be typed with a keyboard)|
|Finance and Management||Objective|
Selection for Officers in GR B (DR)-DEPR/DISM:
|Phase – I: Paper-I|
|Phase – II: Paper-II|
|Economics/Statistics||Descriptive Questions||100||3 Hours|
|Phase – II: Paper-III|
|English||Descriptive Questions||100||3 Hours|
|Read More About –RBI Grade B Exam Pattern|
RBI Grade B Syllabus:
Phase I Examination:
|English Language||Grammar, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Jumble Words, Sentence Framing, Error Spotting, Passage Making, Fill in the Blanks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Set Theory, Mixture and Allegations, Average, Algebra, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Stocks and Shares, Permutation and Combination, Data Interpretation, Probability|
|Reasoning||Inequality, Verbal Reasoning, Circular Arrangement, Arrangement and Pattern, Machine Input-Output, Floor Puzzle, Coding-Decoding, Direction and Distance, Syllogism, Data Sufficiency, Linear Arrangement, Scheduling, Blood Relations, Ordering & Ranking|
|General Awareness||Banking & Financial Awareness|
|Economic News||Monetary Policies, Important Guidelines, Economics Terms, Financial & Economics News|
|Static Awareness||History, Political Science, Geography, Science, Parks, Thermal Power Plants, Dam, Mountains, Temples, Airports, Stadiums, Environmental Facts, etc|
|Current Affairs||Daily News, National & International News, People & Places in News, Awards, Summits & Conferences, Defence, Sports, Government Schemes, Agreement & Deal, Books by Famous Personalities, Science & Technology|
Phase II Examination:
|Economic and Social Issues||Growth and Development, Social Structure in India, Economic Reforms in India, Globalization|
|Finance||Financial System, Basics of Derivatives, Financial Markets, Risk Management, Union Budget, Development in Financial Sector & Inflation|
|Management||Role of Manager, Motivation, Corporate Governance, Morale and Incentives, Human Resource Development, Communication|
RBI 2023 Selection Process:
The RBI 2023 Selection Procedure is based on three distinct phases- Phase- I, Phase – II based on Examination, and phase III will be related to the Interview. Candidates are required to secure minimum marks in each test of Phase I and secure aggregate marks decided by the board. Qualified candidates can appear in Phase-II examination and attain minimum sectional along with aggregate marks in a similar way as in Phase-I. Lastly, interviews will be commended for those who qualified for the Phase-II exam. The selection of the appropriate candidates will be done based on the performance of candidates in the Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III) and Interview (50 marks).
RBI 2023 Admit Card:
The RBI 2023 Admit Card was also collected from the official website using the online mode. Candidates are required for fetching the print out of the admit card after the completion of the download process. If it is the case of misprint then contact the concerned authority quickly. There will be separate admit card or call letters for both of the phases of the examination.
RBI Grade B Result:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The RBI Grade B Result 2023 will be announced in 3 stages i:e, Prelims exam, Main Exam, and Interview.
Steps to Check RBI Grade B 2023 Result:
- Visit the official website rbi.org.in
- Then click on view Result of RBI Grade B 2023 preliminary exam.
- Enter your registration ID and date of birth/password.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The result status will be displayed on the window.
- You can also check the main exam result.
RBI Grade B Cut-Off:
Every candidate is required to have attained minimum marks in each section of Phase I and Phase II. There will minimum aggregate marks in Phase I and Phase II. Those who have secured minimum scores as decided via board declared as qualified for other rounds.