PNB Recruitment 2023: Punjab National Bank is the known bank of India. It is the government-based bank with several branches located in various parts of the world. The bank takes responsibility for recruiting several eligible candidates to the reputed posts. PNB recruitment 2023 will help in fulfilling the dreams of many who are looking forward to taking up a job in Punjab National Bank.
PNB Recruitment 2023 Overview:
- Bank’s Name: Punjab National Bank
- The process to Apply: Online
- Posts Name: Manager, Senior Manager, Officer & others
- Number of Vacancies: Various
- Month to apply Online: First week of February 2020
- Official Website: www.pnbindia.in
- Senior Manager (Credit)
- Manager (Credit)
- Senior Manager (Law)
- Manager (Law)
- Manager (HRD)
- Officer (IT)
- Total PNB Vacancies
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
PNB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now|
- Candidate must have successfully done Graduation /Post graduation /Diploma/ CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM from some recognized board
- Age limit for Senior Manager (Credit) should be 25-37 years
- Age limit for Manager (Credit) should be 25-35 years
- Age limit for Senior Manager (Law) should be 28-35 years
- Age limit for Manager (Law) should be 25-32 years
- Age limit for Manager (HRD) should be 25-35 years
- Age limit for Manager (IT) should be 21-28 years
Punjab National Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now|
The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance made in the written examination. After clearing the written examination, the candidate has to go through the Interview round. If a candidate clears this round too, then he/she will be selected for the required post.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Application fee for General category candidate will be Rs.400/-
- Application fee for SC/ST category candidates will be Rs.50/-
PNB Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
To apply for PNB Recruitment 2023, the candidate first needs to fill the application form.
- Collect the application form from the official website.
- Go to the official website – www.pnbindia.in.
- Go to the home page and select the “Recruitments” tab.
- After this, select an announcement according to the post.
- Read the announcement and choose the “PNB Apply Online” link.
- Fill the PNB Application Form with complete details.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- After filling the PNB Online Form, make sure to check the form once
- Once you are satisfied with the filled info, press on to “Submit” button and collect the hard copy of the same
Those who have applied for PNB Recruitment can collect the admit card from the official website. Go to the website and download the admit card. Click the Download Link and seek the hall ticket/admit card. Ensure to keep the print out of the admit card with you as you need to carry it along with you at the exam centre.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Go to the official website i.e. www.pnbindia.in
- Select the “Recruitments” tab.
- Choose the suitable link related to PNB Admit Card.
- Then enter Registration Number and password
- Press the “Submit” button.
- You will find the Admit Card of PNB on the screen.
- Download PNB Manager Hall Ticket on your desktop.
- Make sure to take the print out.
- The reasoning part will have 50 questions for 50 marks.
- The English Language part will have 50 questions for 25 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude part will have 50 questions for 50 marks.
- The professional Knowledge part will have 50 questions for 75 marks.
Things to Carry in PNB Exam Centres:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
The PNB Recruitment 2023 result of the written examination will be announced on the fixed date. Those who clear the written examination will be called for Interview.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here