AIIMS Ph.D Admission 2023: Those students who are willing to take admission into the Ph.D. program they could be able to apply for AIIMS Ph.D. Programme January & July 2023 Session (Combined) by filling the application form. All India Institute of Medical Science Ph.D. entrance exam application forms will get a release in online mode. Before filling the application form you need to ensure that you full fill all the eligibility criteria for the program.
AIIMS PhD Admission 2023 Application Form:
Application Form for AIMS Ph.D. has been released on the official website for all the aspirants who want to pursue a Ph.D. in any of the programs offered by the institute. Interested aspirants can apply for the Form as per the eligibility criteria.
Aspirants have to register first to fill the entrance exam application form.
Applicants must download and take a print of the registration form. They should preserve a copy of the registration form until the admission process is completed.
AIIMS PhD Admission 2023 Application Fee:
Aspirants have to pay the Application Form via Online Mode only. You can check out the 2020 Application Fee given below:
- General/ OBC Aspirants: Rs. 1500 + Transaction Charges (if applicable)
- Sc/ ST Aspirants: Rs. 1200 + Transaction Charges (if applicable)
Mode of application fee payment: Aspirants are required to make application form fee payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
AIIMS PhD 2023 Exam Date:
|Released the application form||November|
|End to submit the application form||December|
|Reject the application form||December|
|Submit the Document||December|
|Admit card released date||January 2023|
|Exam Date||January 2023|
|Result Date||February 2023|
AIIMS Ph.D Admission 2023:
The Admission is done on the basis of the below-mentioned criteria:
- Verification of all Original Certificates/Degrees/NOC from the concerned department including eligibility.
- Verification of other relevant documents to further check if the aspirant is meeting all the conditions as specified in the Prospectus and Institute’s regulations.
- Proof of availability of research funds/fellowship/grant from recognized funding agency for Project code where Fellowship is mandatory.
- Admission to Ph.D. Programme is done on the basis of the availability of research funds/fellowship/grant from recognized funding agencies.
- The admission is finalized and the offer is given to the aspirant only when evidence of the availability of research funds/grant/fellowship for the project is submitted to the Academic Section by the selected aspirant/s through concerned Head of the Department.
|Registration Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 720/-|
|Laboratory Fee||Rs. 120/-|
|Pot Money||Rs. 720/-|
|Hostel Rent||Rs. 1080/-|
|Gymkhana Fee||Rs. 120/-|
|Caution Money (to be deposited by every student
for the recovery of breakages or loss of
|Hostel Security||Rs. 1000/- (Refundable)|
- All Fees and dues payable at the time of admission
- The Hostel Security deposit (refundable) i.e. Rs. 1000/-
- Fees and other charges including hostel rent once paid shall not be refunded in any case and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The caution money will be refunded to those aspirants who do not join the course.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Before filling out the Application Form, aspirants must check out the Eligibility Criteria for 2020 below:
Eligibility for Medical Aspirants:
- Medical Qualifications: MBBS/BDS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS/MDS/ DM/M.Ch in the subject concerned or Diplomate of National Board of Examination. Aspirants who have obtained any of these degrees from medical colleges which are not recognized by the Medical Council of India shall not be eligible to apply.
- Nursing Qualifications: Aspirants holding an M.Sc. degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in Nursing Speciality will also be eligible for Ph. D admission in the College of Nursing.
Eligibility for Non-Medical Aspirants:
- For non-medical aspirants, eligibility shall be a Master’s Degree (two years courses) awarded by Indian Universities or equivalent in the subject as per the requirement of the project. Aspirants holding M.Sc. (Other than M.Sc. Nursing) M.Tech. Degree & BAMS will be eligible for the Non-Medical Qualification Category.
- Aspirant possessing a Masters Degree through distance learning course shall not be eligible
- Aspirant having eligibility under the non-medical category should have at least 60% marks in the last eligibility examination qualified.
The exam is conducted into 2 Stages – Stage I and Stage II. Stage I is a computer-based test and Stage II is the departmental assessment. The 1st stage is further divided into 2 stages – Stage I and Stage II. You can check out the 2020 exam pattern below for Medical and Non-Medical Candidates:
Exam Pattern of Stage I:
- Duration of the Exam: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Mode of the Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Language of the Question Paper: English only
- Type of Examination: Objective Type
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Based Questions
- Total Number of Parts in Question Paper: There are two Stages in the Question paper – Stage I and Stage II.
- Total Number of Questions: 70 Questions
- Total Number of Marks: 70 Marks
- For every correct answer: 1 mark is added to the total score.
- For every wrong answer: -⅓ mark is deducted from the total score.
Distribution of Questions and Marks in Each Stage for both Medical and Non-Medical aspirants:
|Stages in Question Paper||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
Note: The aspirants are selected on the basis of the combined marks obtained in each stage of the Entrance Exam. Extra weightage for 10 marks is also added to the total score of the aspirants in Stage I if they clear the qualifying criteria.
Stage II – The second stage is a Departmental Assessment which carries 20 Marks.
AIIMS Ph.D 2023 Syllabus
- For Doctor of Medicine: Anaesthesiology, Radio-Diagnosis, Biochemistry, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PMR), Biophysics, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pathology, Anatomy, Radiotherapy, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Dermatology and Venereology, Nuclear Medicine, Medicine, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry
- For Master of Surgery: Orthopedics, Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- For Master of Dental Surgery: Orthodontics, Conservative Dentistry, and Endodontics, Prosthodontics
After fruitful fulfillment of the Entrance Test, the leading body will before long going to distribute the rundown of competitors who will qualify selection test.
- The entrance result will be declared on the All India Institute of Medical Science college official site. For the accommodation of understudies, the direct connection of the result will likewise be given in the Result page
The non-clinical applicants ought to have ideally qualified in any of the accompanying national passage tests over the most recent 2 years:
Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF
- ICMR – JRF
- ICMR- SRF
- DBT – JRF
- DBT – SRF
- NBHM screening test o Graduate aptitude test (GATE)
- INSPIRE fellowship
- UGC – JRF
- UGC – SRF
- CSIR – JRF
- CSIR – SRF
- DST – JRF
- DST – SRF
After fruitful finishing of passageway application structure, All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) will before long going to declare notification for downloading the concede card for the qualified candidate.
Admit card might be given by the association on an authentic site as it were. It must be noted corridor tickets won’t be sent by post. On the off chance that any candidates found any mix-ups in concede card, at that point contact the authorities of directing body.
- The result comes in the PDF design on the official site as it were.
- The result for when published is a reference to the rundown of all the certified competitors by Roll Number.
- All the certified applicants at that point need to show up for Stage II which is Departmental Assessment.
- On the off chance that the result for Stage I discharges, at that point, the certified candidate must begin planning for the subsequent stage.
- To show up for the second stage, applicants need to transfer a few archives on their dashboard.
- The Admit Card for Stage II discharges on the official site which the applicants need to download and take out a printout. In the event that the Final Result discharges on the official site, at that point the certified competitors can begin getting ready for the physical guiding held thereafter.
- Aspirants are selected on the basis of the overall marks obtained in both stages.
- The aspirants have to clear the Stage I to appear for the Stage II. The minimum overall qualifying marks to clear the Stage I for Medical and Non-Medical is 35 Marks.
- If the aspirant does not secure the minimum qualifying marks, he/she becomes ineligible to appear for Stage II.
Aspirants can check out the 2020 Selection Procedure below:
- All the eligible aspirants first have to appear for the Entrance exam which is Stage I. The exam is held for both – Medical and Non – Medical aspirants.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Stage I is 35 marks (combined in Stage I and Stage II of the Entrance Exam)
- The qualified aspirants are then provided special weightage in their total score if they pass the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
The institute releases the list of all the Stage I qualified aspirants online. The qualified aspirants have to then upload the following list of documents in the specified duration of time:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Post-graduation certificate
- Post-graduation Mark Sheet
- No Objection Certificate, if required
- Experience Certificate, if any
- Copy of the Certificate of National Entrance Test (for non-medical aspirants)
- Copy of the Score Card of National Entrance Test (for non-medical aspirants)
- Any other certificate/document
- Aspirants have to upload the scanned documents only on the official website through My Page by entering the login credentials.
- Aspirants also have to upload documentary evidence of sanction of Govt. Fellowship in his/ her name to be considered in those seats where own Fellowship is mandatory.
After the uploading of the above-mentioned documents, the Admit Card releases as per the schedule on the official website. Aspirants have to download the Admit Card and appear for the Stage II at the mentioned venue. The Final Result is a compilation of both the Stages plus the Special Weightage. Aspirants are selected on the basis of the Final Result.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here