MP DMAT 2023: A very well-known MP DMAT Test is conducted for every purpose of providing admissions to Dental and Medical Colleges. MP DMAT 2023 will commence in the month of July. A huge amount of information related to the examination is important to gather before appearing in the exam. Check crucial details such as eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, exam pattern, etc.
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- Check all the instructions carefully before appearing in the examination.
- Those who have successfully completed Class XII or equivalent examination from CBSE or Madhya Pradesh Board with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology may apply
- Entrant must have attained at least 50% Aggregate Marks in PCB.
- Applicant must have completed 17 Years of Age as of before 31st December.
- Candidates must have also passed in all the subjects individually.
MP DMAT 2023 Application Form:
Following are the steps to apply:
- Registration: First go to the official website to register yourself by entering your relevant email id, phone number, and date of birth. It is important to provide your working Mail Id and phone number for further notifications.
- Fill the application form: Fill academic, personal, and contact fields carefully in the application form. Do not forget to fill in exam center preference.
- Documents Upload: The next step is to upload the scanned images of the latest passport size photograph, signature, and other documents. Please check the prescribed file format and size.
- Application Fee: Pay the DD of INR 3000/- in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
Documents needed for MP DMAT 2023:
Following are the documents required to be carried at the examination center.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Photo ID
MP DMAT 2023 Exam Date:
|Online registration for MP DMAT Exam
|End to submit the online application form
|Fee Submit last date
|MP DMAT 2023 Exam Date
If candidates are aware of the exam pattern, it will be easy for them to make preparation. Check the examination pattern below:
- Exam duration will be 3 hours
- Paper will consist of 200 objective Type questions in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics with 50 questions each.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Download the admit card from the official website. Only the ones who have successfully completed the application process will receive admit card those. Download the admit card using login credentials. Take a print of the admit card and keep a few of its copies for further use. It is compulsory to carry the admit card along with identity proof to the examination center. The candidate is not permitted to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- Visit the official website.
- Submit Registration ID.
- Admit Card will appear on the screen comprises of important exam details
- Download the Admit card 2021 and acquire a print of it.
The announcement of the examination result will be made in the month of June. Use the official website to check the result. The scorecard comprises information such as the candidate’s name, registration number, marks/scores and cut off marks. Download and save the scorecard because this will be required in the future. Download the results online whereas the scorecard will be sent to the applicants via post.
The Category-wise Cut-off list will be released through the official website soon after the Result announcement. Those who acquire the marks more than cut off will appear for counseling process. Multiple counseling will be commenced to fill the seats for the course.
After result declaration, candidates will be selected for counseling and admission process according to the marks obtained. Document verification and seat allotment will be done during the counseling process. Selected applicants will carry the copy and original documents for verification purposes. The exam conducting authority will inform about the counseling and process procedure via the official website.
Documents required at the time of Counseling:
- Demand Draft of INR 3, 00,000/- for MBBS, INR 1,50,000/- for BDS, INR 10,000/- for BPT/ B.Sc. Nursing and other Courses in favor of APDMC payable at Bhopal
- Rank Card of MP DMAT 2023
- Photocopy of the duly filled Application Form
- Proof of Identification
- Counseling fee: INR 1500/-
- GAP Certificate if any (affidavit)
- Marks Sheet original copy
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here