SVIMS Admission 2023: SVIMS is shortened for Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences a Medical Institute under State Legislature Act. It is also a specialty hospital located in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. It was founded in 1993. SVIMS offers several courses such as MBBS, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (Medical), BPT, and Diploma programs at the UG level. At post graduation level, it proffers MD, M.Sc (Nursing), M.Sc (Medical), MPT, and PG Diploma Courses in different specializations. Besides UG and PG courses, SVIMS also offers courses in Ph.D., PDF, DM, and M.Ch courses.
Know more about Admission:
- MBBS admission is based on the performance in NEET-UG commenced by CBSE and counseling.
- Admission to B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (Medical), BPT, and Diploma courses based on counseling rounds and marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates with relevant marks in NEET PG and NEET SS may also apply for MD and DM/ M.Ch courses.
- An entrance test commenced for admission in M.Sc (Nursing), M.Sc (Medical), MPT, and PG Diploma courses.
- Applicants are required to clear Written Test and Interview to seek admission to Ph.D. programs. Admission to Post-Doctoral Fellowship (PDF) courses is based on merit and interview.
SVIMS Admission 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
MBBS is a UG level program for five and a half years (inclusive of internship). Applicants with relevant scores in NEET UG may apply. Applicant must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects and acquired at least 50% marks in aggregate and 45% for OBC/SC/ST category applicants. The minimum age of the applicant should be 17 years.
Here is the application procedure followed at SVIMS:
- First, visit the official website of SVIMS
- Now, go to the Home tab
- Click on ‘Apply’ and start filling in the application form with appropriate information.
- Once the application form is filled, submit the application fee of INR 3000 (INR 2500 for reserved categories)
- Pay the application fee via modes such as by Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking.
- Upload the prescribed documents such as NEET UG Scorecard, Photo, Signature, etc.)
Documents to be uploaded:
- Aadhaar Card
- Hall Ticket of class XII or equivalent qualifying exam
- SSC Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Statement of marks (10+2 or equivalent)
- Permanent Caste Certificate (if applicable)
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
At the PG level, the university offers an MD program for three years duration in several disciplines. The candidate must be possessed an MBBS degree from some recognized university. Admission is based on the scores attained in NEET PG and counseling. 50% seats of the total are reserved for NEET PG qualified candidates and the rest of the seats will be filled according to the regulations laid down by Dr. NTRUHS.
- Transfusion Medicine
- Radio Diagnosis
- Emergency Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
UG Medical Admission:
B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Medical)/ BPT & Diploma
It also offers three Medical courses with various specializations at the undergraduate level such as B.Sc (Nursing), BPT, B.Sc (Medical), and Diploma. Applicant must have completed class XII with the relevant subject group. Admission is based on the marks acquired in XII and counseling. Kindly note that 85% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to AP and TS.
B.Sc Nursing, Diploma (Radiotherapy Technology (DRT), and BPT: Candidate must have completed class XII with PCB with 45% marks in aggregate. Selection is based on the merit in the qualifying examination and shortlisted applicants will appear in counseling round
- Anaesthesia Technology
- ECG and Cardiovascular Technology
- Medical Lab Technology
- Neurophysiology Technology (EEG & ENMG)
- Radiography & Imaging Technology
- Urology Technology
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Dialysis Technology
- Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology
- Emergency Medical Services Technology
SVIMS PG Medical Admission 2022:
M.Sc (Nursing), M.Sc (Medical), MPT & PG Diploma
- At the PG level, the university offers M.Sc (Nursing), MPT, M.Sc (Medical), and PG Diploma in different specializations. The minimum qualification is B.Sc (Nursing)/ B.Sc (Medical)/ BPT. Admission is provided based on marks attained in the entrance test commenced by the university and the interview round.
- M.Sc Nursing: To apply for this course, the applicant must have done B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/ post basic B.Sc. nursing with at least 55% aggregate marks and one year of work experience. Admission is provided based on the entrance test commenced by SVIMS
- M.Sc. Dialysis Technology: Candidate must have done B.Sc in Dialysis Technology
- Echocardiography: The qualification to apply is B.Sc in ECG & CVT or B.Sc with 2 years PG Diploma in ECG & CVT
- Bioinformatics: Applicant must have completed B.Sc with Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry as one of the optional subjects or B.Pharm / B.Tech in Biotechnology or Bioinformatics OR B.Sc Physics or Chemistry with Computer Science as one of the main subjects
- Biotechnology: Applicant must have done B.Sc with Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry as one of the optional subjects or B.Pharm / B.Tech in Biotechnology or Bioinformatics
- Medical Anatomy and Medical Physiology: The minimum qualification is a B.Sc. in Life Sciences with Chemistry, Zoology as one of the optional subjects or MLT or BPT
- Medical Biochemistry and Medical Microbiology: Applicant must have completed B.Sc. with Life Sciences with Chemistry, Zoology as one of the optional subjects or a B.Sc. with MLT
- Cardiac Catheterization Intervention: Applicant must have done B.Sc in ECG & CVT or B.Sc with 2 years PG Diploma in ECG & CVT
- MPT Physiotherapy: Applicant must have done BPT from a recognized institute along with a compulsory internship. Admission will be provided based on performance in the entrance test commenced by SVIMS and counseling
- PG Diploma (Medical Records Science) – It requires any degree for admission.
- Post Basic Diploma requires B. Sc Nursing from some recognized university. The specializations include Cardiac Intensive Care and Catheterization Laboratory Nursing, CT Surgery Nursing, Peritoneal Dialysis Nursing, Hemo Dialysis Nursing, and Renal Transplantation Nursing
DM & M.Ch Admission:
The university also offers DM and M.Ch courses in different specializations under the super specialty division. MD/ MS/ DNB is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission. Applicants must clear NEET SS commenced at all India levels to secure admission.
- Medical Oncology
- Applicant must have done MD/MS/DNB from the Medical College/Institution recognized by MCI.
- Selection is based on a valid score in NEET SS.
- CT Surgery
- Genitourinary Surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Oncology
Applicant must have completed MD/MS/DNB from the Medical College/Institution recognized by MCI
Ph.D. & PDF Admission:
The University also offers Ph.D. and PDF courses in different disciplines. Applicants who possessed any of the degrees like MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, M.Sc, or equivalent post-graduation degrees are eligible for the course. Candidates with a Master’s degree in Life Sciences/Allied Health Sciences may also apply for the program.
Ph. D Specializations:
- D. Biochemistry
- Cardiothoracic and vascular surgery
- Neurosurgery and Nursing
Candidates with MD/MS, DM/M.Ch M.Sc. (Medical), or equivalent post graduation degree with 55% marks (50% for reserved categories) are eligible to apply
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written tests and interview
- Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Critical Care
- Neuro Anaesthesia
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- CT Surgery
- Head & Neck Oncology
- Applicant must have done MD/MD/DNB or PG Diploma in the relevant discipline. PG Diploma candidates must have worked in PG Center/ Institution and have given a project dissertation
- Selection is based on the merit in the last qualifying exam and interview with 50% weightage for each.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here