MERI 2022: MERI or The Marine Engineering and Research Institute came into being in the year 1949 in Kolkata. The aim of the institute is to satisfy the growing need for marine engineers in India. Around 300 engineers clear this examination every year and attain the amiable posts later. However, if you are interested and wanted to successfully clear the exam then it is vitally important to collect all the crucial details about MERI 2022. This article aims at initiating crucial information such as eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, and so on.
Courses through MERI 2022:
- MERI Marine Engineering Institute in Kolkata – Marine Engineering Degree for the duration of 4 years
- MERI (Marine Engineering Institute in Bombay – Polyvalent B.Sc. (Maritime Sciences) Degree for a duration of 3 years.
- Chanakya in Navi Mumbai – B.Sc. (Nautical Sciences) Degree for the duration of 3 years
MERI 2022 Application Form:
Check the application form details below:
- Fill the online application form using the official website
- First, register and make a new ID.
- After registration, login credentials will be sent to the candidate.
- Download the application form and fill it completely.
- Make sure to enter Personal, Educational, Course-related, and Contact details correctly and carefully.
- Upload the documents such as scanned pictures of photographs and signatures in the prescribed file format.
- Lastly, pay the application fee.
Submit Rs 1000/- as application fee for General category applicants and Rs 600/- for Reserved category. Kindly use online modes such as debit card, Master Card, or internet banking.
MERI 2022 Exam Date:
|Beginning of the sale of the application forms by IIT:||2nd week of January 2022|
|Beginning with the sale of the application forms by IIT
by IIMS and Syndicate Bank:
|Last date to avail the receipt of the application by IIT:||End of January 2022|
|Last date to avail the receipt application by IIMS:||March 2022|
|The date for Counseling of the selected candidates:||July / August 2022|
Check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for MERI 2022:
- Candidate must have successfully completed from a recognized board.
- Applicant must have studied subjects such as Physics, Chemistry; Arithmetic, and English within the HSC and SSC exams.
- Candidates must have acquired at least 60% marks and 55% marks by reserved category applicants.
- The candidate’s age should be between 30-35 years to appear in the examination.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Given below is the exam pattern for the entrance exam:
- The question will appear in two languages – Hindi and English.
- Paper will be comprised of Multiple choice questions for reasoning, analytical with test comprehension queries are going to be asked within the examination.
- There will be two tests in the examination.
- The candidate needs to complete the paper in a duration of 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking on the paper.
- The question paper will be based on subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
MERI Exam Syllabus:
Most importantly, the syllabus should be known to the applicant for doing best in the examination. Here are the details about the same:
- The official authorities will provide all details through the official website.
- The question paper of the entrance exam supports subjects such as are going to be supported the main subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and English
Given below are the details about the exam admit card:
- Use login credentials to visit the official website.
- Download the admit card through the official website.
- It is important for applicants to attain some copies of the admit card.
- Make sure to carry the admit card to the exam center.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam center without an admit card.
Given below are the details about the examination result:
- The result is also referred to as a scorecard or rank card.
- Go to the official website to check the result.
- Download the admit card and keep some of its copies for the future.
After the result declaration, candidates will move for counseling round and details about the same are as follows:
- Those who have scored well will appear for the counseling round.
- The official website contains all the important information about counseling process.
- Applicants are required to carry counseling letter and some of the crucial documents to appear for counseling.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here