KEE 2022: The Karunya Institute of technology and science earlier it was known as Kaunya University. It is a private residential institute which is located in Coimbatore Tamil Nadu, India. It was established by D.G.S Dhinakaran and his son Paul Dhinakaran. The university is a self-financing college affiliated to the Bharathiar University. In 2014, the university certified by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a grade ‘A’ and got 89 ranks between the universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018. There is also a good team of 452 faculties that constitute 18 academic departments. The Academic Council of the institute is responsible for maintaining high quality in the programs offered. It has members from famous institutions like IIT, NIT, and Anna University & a few well-known industries contributing their wisdom in framing regulation, curriculum and syllabi for the program offered at the University. The university offers many courses for Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degree programmers in various branches of Engineering, Biotechnology, Food processing & Agricultural Sciences.
Every year the Karunya University organized the entrance exam which is known as Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE). It is a national level entrance exam that is organized approximately 80 centre in India. Candidate can take admission in various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, integrated, research and MBA programs. University provides the entrance exam for taking admission in different courses like B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture and B.Sc Horticulture. The notification will be realized in the month of December (2nd week). The exam will be held in the month of April. The candidate who want admission, they should fill the form before the last date of the application form. The candidate can check more details about the exam in the following sections.
School at Karunya Institute of Technology and Science:
- School of engineering and technology
- School of Agriculture & Bioscience
- School of Science, Arts, Media, & Management
Candidate who are interested to take admission in B.Tech then there are various fields for them like Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and media technology, food processing Technology , Mechanical Engineering and Robotics & Automation. These are all courses the same for the lateral entry but the duration will decrease it will be 3 years.
For Master of Technology (M.Tech) courses are Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology, Biomedical Instrumentation, Communication Systems, Computer Science & Engineering, Embedded systems, cybersecurity, Engineering Design, Environmental & Water Resource Engineering, Food Processing & Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Renewable energy Technology, Structural Engineering, Thermal Engineering, VLSI Design.
- For Bachelor of Science, there is B.Sc Agriculture & B.Sc Horticulture, the duration is 4 year and for lateral entry, there is the 3-year duration.
- Some postgraduate courses are M.Sc physics, M.Sc Chemistry, M.Sc Mathematics, M.Sc Microbiology, M.A English, M.Sc Nanoscience and technology, M.Sc visual communication, M.Sc Information security & Digital Forensics and M.B.A (Marking, Finance, HR, operations, International Business, Logistics & supply chain management, Business Analytics and Entrepreneurship.
- Other courses for undergraduate Arts and Science candidates are B.A criminology, B.Sc Information security &Digital Forensics, B.com, B.B.A, B.C.A.
KEE 2022 Notification:
- KEE 2022 notification has not released yet. For more information candidates can check the official website.
KEE 2022 Exam Date:
|Events||For UG Course||For PG Course|
|Application form Release||November 2021||November 2021|
|Closing date to submit the application form||April 2022||June 2022|
|Issue date of Admit cards||April 2022||July 2022|
|KEE 2022 Exam Date||April 2022||July 2022|
|Result declaration||May 2022||August 2022|
|Counseling process will start||July 2022||– –|
The candidate should be Indian and their age must be 17 years. There will be different eligibility criteria for KEE 2022 for all the courses.
- For B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering):- The candidate must have completed their 10 +2 with subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics and got at least 55% marks.
- For B.Tech (Biotechnology / Food Processing and Engineering):- The candidate should have completed their 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Biology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Computer Science and got at least 55% marks.
- For B.Sc Agriculture:- The candidate must got 55% in their 10+2 exam with subjects PCB/ PCM/ PCMB/ Agriculture.
- For B.Sc Horticulture:- the candidate must got 55% in their 10+2 exam with subjects PCM/ PCB/ PCMB/ PC Forestry/ Inter Agriculture.
KEE 2022 Application Form:
The candidate gets the application form for KEE 2022 from the official website of the institute. First they must submit their (EOI) ‘expression of interest‘ form that provides the basic details of the candidate like name, email, contact number, nationality, course and program choice. After filling the application form candidate get the application number and password. There will be a need for some documents like the candidate’s signature, photograph, personal details, communication details, qualification details and exam centre that have chosen by the candidate.
KEE 2022 Application Form:
The application fee will be Rs 1000/- for every candidate. They can submit application fee by credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
The exam pattern for the exam will be.
- It is an online mode exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 mints.
- It is an objective type exam and consists of 120 questions of 120 marks.
- There will be 1 mark for the right answer and for the wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deduced.
Subjects are Given Below With Marks:
- Physics will be 25 marks and it consists of 25 questions.
- Chemistry will be 25 marks and consist of 25 questions.
- Mathematics/Biology will be 40 marks and consist of 40 questions.
- The general aptitude will be 30 marks and consist of 30 questions.
KEE 2022 Syllabus:
- Physics: Electrostatics, current electricity, effects of electric current, electromagnetic induction and AC, electromagnetic waves and wave optics, atomic physics, dual nature of radiation and matter – relativity, nuclear physics, semiconductor devices and their applications, communication systems, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic structure, p, d, f – block elements, coordination chemistry and solid-state chemistry, thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium and chemical kinetics, electrochemistry, isomerism in organic compounds, alcohols and ethers, carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids and their derivatives, etc.
- Mathematics: Application of Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers, Analytical Geometry of two dimensions, vector algebra, differential calculus, integral calculus and its applications, differential equations, probability distributions, discrete mathematics, groups etc.
- Biology: Cell biology and genetics, biotechnology, biology in human welfare, human physiology, microbiology, immunity, modern genetics, environmental science, applied biology, theory and evolution etc.
- General Aptitude: Verbal Ability: English grammar, sentence completion, verbal analogies, word groups, instructions, critical reasoning and verbal deduction. And Numerical Ability:- Numerical computation, numerical estimation, numerical reasoning and data interpretation.
- Physics: NCERT, Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume) by H.C Verma and Handbook of Physics by Nipendra Bhatnagar Problems In General Physics by I E Irodov
- Chemistry: NCERT, Problems in Physical Chemistry by Narendra Awasthi and Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry by M. S. Chouhan
- Mathematics: NCERT, Chapter wise Topic-wise Solved Papers Mathematics for Engineering Entrances by B.L. Sharma and Problems In Mathematics with Hints & Solutions by V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova.
- Biology: NCERT, Objective Biology by Dinesh and Pradeep Guide on Biology
- General Aptitude: General Aptitude Theory and Practice by Anand Kumar, Ajay Kumar and General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning by GKP.
KEE 2022 Admit Card:
The KEE 2022 Admit Card will be released on the official website of the institute. Candidate should download their admit card by entering their application number and password. Take a print out of the admit card. There will be basic details in the admit card regarding the exam like exam center, date of the exam, roll number etc. Every candidate should bring your admit card along with one photo identity proof such as Aadhar card, driving license, passport, class 12th hall ticket etc. at the exam center.
KEE Result 2022:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The result will be declared online on the official website. for checking the result candidate enter their application number and password. The candidate who will get good rank/marks, they should download their result for the counseling.
The candidate who qualifies the exam will be invited to attend the counseling. During the counseling the candidate can fill the courses of their choice. There will be a need for their original documents at the time of counseling. And candidates will get the seat on the basis of their rank.