AVIT Chennai Admission 2022: AVIT is shortened for Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology which was established in 1998 under the affiliation of Anna University. It has acquired the status of University under Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation or VMRF. AVIT is known for hosting degree courses at the levels of UG, PG, and Ph.D. The institute offers full-time and part-time courses. Here are complete details such as AVIT Chennai Admission 2022 process, eligibility criteria, the application process, etc.
AVIT Chennai Admission 2022 – Overview:
- Institute’s Name: Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology (AVIT)
- Affiliation to: Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation
- Type of Institute: Private
- Courses Proffered: UG, PG, Ph.D
- Selection Process: Based on Merit
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
B.E/B.Tech: AVIT proffers 4 years full-time undergraduate B.E/B.Tech programs. There are 10 Specializations under it. The candidate’s minimum qualification to apply for B.E/B.Tech should be 12th at least. Check the specializations below:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bio-medical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Sciences
- CSE – Cyber Security
- The applicant must have completed class XII with a minimum of 50% marks in PCM
- The admission will be provided as per merit.
M.E./M.Tech. is a full-time postgraduate level degree level course in Engineering and Management. This AICTE approved course is for 2 years.
Specializations: Following are the Specializations in M.E/M.Tech:
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Power Systems Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Embedded Systems Technologies
- Construction Engineering and Management
M.Tech. is served under the Biotechnology discipline.
The candidates will seek admission based on the marks scored in the qualifying Examinations (Relevant Degree or its equivalent) according to the norms set by Apex Council Norms as well as merit-based counseling by the Admission Monitoring Committee (AMC) of VMRF (DU), Salem.
MBA: Besides Engineering, the institute also provides admission to a 2-year MBA programme under 12 different specializations.
- Operations Management
- Hospital Administration
- Environment Management
- Knowledge Management
- Human Resource
- Airport and Airlines Management
- International Business
- Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
- Logistics Management
- System Management
The applicant must be possessed with the degree of graduation
Applicant must have attained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
Ph.D. is a 3-year full-time post-graduate-level program under various specializations. This AICTE approved programme is commenced in the campus
- Health Science
- Humanities and Science
The applicant must have completed post-graduation from some recognized University to attain admission in Ph.D. program. The selection of the applicants is based on the marks attained in Post-graduation.
AVIT Chennai Admission 2022 Application Process:
Use the offline mode to apply for PG courses at AVIT. Here are the steps to apply:
- Start the process by downloading the admission form using the official website of AVIT. Or else collect personally from the admission cell at AVIT campus.
- Fill all the details in the form carefully
- Once the form is filled, submit it along with the documents asked for.
Documents required for Admission:
The following documents are required for admission to the desired course at AVIT:
- Attested photocopy of class X issued by the Board of Examinations
- Character Certificate
- Community Certificate
- 3 latest passport size photographs
- And other documents that the university needed.
NRI students need to submit a few other documents along with the above-mentioned documents:
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the Government of India
- NOC by the Ambassador of the native country
- Eligibility Certificate from the University
- Student Visa
- Travel documents including passport
- Health Certificate and Vaccination Certificate