TS ECET 2022: Every year hundreds of competitive examinations are conducted to decide the fate of many. TS ECET is one of such exams. This well-known exam is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test, commonly known as TS ECET is a state-level entrance test commenced conducted every year. TS ECET 2022 will take place in May. After successfully completing the paper, candidates will be able to fetch admission in B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.E, B.Sc (Mathematics) courses. However, the entire information should reach the candidate. Exam related information such as eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, exam syllabus, exam dates, etc mentioned below:
TS ECET 2022 Notification:
- 29th March 2022: TS ECET 2022 Exam Date has been announced. The Exam will be conducted on 13th July 2022.
TS ECET 2022 Highlights:
|Name of Exam:||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2022|
|Other Names:||TS ECET 2022|
|Name of Conduction Authority:||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad.|
|Exam level:||state level|
|Courses Offered:||Engineering & Pharmacy|
|Exam Mode:||online (CBT)|
|Category:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
TS ECET 2022 Exam Date:
|Notification Released||To be Announced|
|Online registration Start||To be Announced|
|Without late fee submit the application form last date||To be Announced|
|With Rs.500/- late fee submit the application last date||To be Announced|
|With Rs.5000/- late fee submit the application last date||To be Announced|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||To be Announced|
|Hall Ticket Downloading||To be Announced|
|TS ECET 2022 Exam date||13th July 2022|
|Release date of Answer key||To be Announced|
|last date to submit an objection||To be Announced|
|Result Date Declaration||To be Announced|
|Counselling begins||To be Announced|
TS ECET 2022 Application Form:
The application form is the most important formality that candidates should do before anything else. It is the way to apply for an examination. The exam conducting authority has fixed the dates for collecting and submitting the application form and interested candidates should follow the dates for sure.
- The application form for TS ECET 2022 will be available in the month of March.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully and correctly,
- It is important to fill in educational and personal details correctly.
- Upload the relevant documents such as passport size photographs and signatures in the prescribed format.
- Submit the filled application form by the month of April
- If you feel the need to make corrections to the application form then you can do so in the month of April.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further reference.
- The application fee is a quintessential formality every candidate is required to do.
- Get done with the application fee payment via various modes such as debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- General category applicants will pay Rs.800 for the application fees.
- SC/ ST category applicants will pay Rs.400.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Before applying for TS ECET 2022, check the eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidates must belong to the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must have successfully passed a diploma degree in Engineering/ Pharmacy from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates possessing 3 years of B.Sc. (Mathematics) degree may also apply.
- Candidates must have successfully cleared the qualifying exam with a minimum of 45% marks and 40% for reserved category candidates.
- Those who are appearing in their final year may also apply.
- TS ECET 2022 Examination will be commenced in the online mode.
- The candidate needs to complete the paper in a duration of 2 hours.
- The Paper will have an Objective type of questions.
- The Paper will be for 200 marks.
- The question paper will appear in the English language.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking on paper.
Given below is the marks distribution:
For Diploma Holders:
- Mathematics for 50 marks
- Chemistry for 25 marks
- Physics for 25 marks
- Engineering subjects for 100 marks
For B.Sc. (Mathematics):
- Mathematics for 100 marks
- Analytical Ability for 50 marks
- Communicative English for 50 marks
- Pharmaceutics for 50 marks
- Pharmaceutical chemistry for 50 marks
- Pharmacognosy for 50 marks
- Pharmacology and toxicology for 50 marks
- Mathematics: Trigonometry, analytical ability, matrices, integration, and its application, probability and statistics, differentiation and its applications and etc.
- Chemistry: Solutions, fundamentals of chemistry, fuels, environmental chemistry, the principle of metallurgy, electrochemistry, polymers, acids, and bases, corrosion and etc.
- Physics: Work, power and energy, simple harmonic motion and sound, units and dimensions, heat and thermodynamics, modern physics, Kinematics, and frictions, etc.
- Topics covered in Biotechnology: Biophysics, plant biotechnology, basic industrial biotechnology, molecular biology, bioinformatics, animal biotechnology, etc.
- Topics covered in Chemical Engineering: Heat transfer, mathematics, fluid mechanics, chemistry, inorganic chemical technology, mass and energy balance, thermodynamics and reaction engineering, etc.
After submitting the application fee, the candidate will receive an admit card from the official website. Download the admit card by using the date of birth and roll number. Take a print of the admit card for further reference. It is the most important document candidate should have on exam day.
- Make sure to carry a Photo ID proof along with Admit Card to the examination hall.
- Check the admit card carefully
- If there is an issue with the admit card then contact officials.
After the commencement of the examination, the answer key will be released on the official website. It can be checked via online mode. The answer key will help in knowing the scores achieved in the examination. If a candidate has any objection to the answer then objections can be raised by contacting the exam conducting authority.
TS ECET Exam result will be released through the official website towards the end of May month. To check the result, enter login details. Based on the scores, a separate merit list will be prepared by the exam conducting authority. Those who have their names on the merit list will be called for counseling.
Counseling will take place in the month of June after the result announcement. You can check the result using the official website. The counseling will include seat allotment and document verification. Counseling is dependent on factors such as seat availability and rank acquired by the candidates. Candidates will make payment of the counseling fee during the counseling process only.
List of the documents required for counseling:
- TS ECET 2022 Rank card
- TS ECET 2022 Admit card
- Passing mark sheets and certificates
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here