TS ECET 2022: Every year hundreds of competitive examinations conducted to decide the fate of many. TS ECET is one amongst such exams. This well-known exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test, commonly known as TS ECET is a state-level entrance test commenced conducted every year. TS ECET 2022 will take place in May. After successfully completing the paper, candidates will be able to fetch admission in B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.E, B.Sc (Mathematics) courses. However, the entire information should reach the candidate. Exam related information such as eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, exam syllabus, exam dates, etc mentioned below:
TS ECET 2022 Application Form:
The application form is the most important formality that candidates should do before anything else. It is the way to apply for an examination. The exam conducting authority has fixed the dates for collecting and submitting the application form and interested candidates should follow the dates for sure.
- The application form of TS ECET 2022 will be available in the month of March.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully and correctly,
- It is important to fill educational and personal details correctly.
- Upload the relevant documents such as passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the filled application form by the month of April
- If you feel the need to make corrections in the application form then you can do so in the month of April.
- Lastly, take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for further reference.
- The application fee is a quintessential formality every candidate required to do
- Get done with the application fee payment via various modes such as debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- General category applicants will pay Rs.800 for the application fees.
- SC/ ST category applicants will pay Rs.400
Before applying for TS ECET 2022, check the eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must belong to the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must have successfully passed a diploma degree in Engineering/ Pharmacy from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates possessing with 3 years of B.Sc. (Mathematics) the degree may also apply.
- Candidates must have successfully cleared the qualifying exam with a minimum of 45% marks and 40% for reserved category candidates.
- Those who are appearing in their final year may also apply.
- TS ECET 2022 Examination will be commenced in the online mode.
- The candidate needs to complete the paper in a duration of 2 hours.
- The Paper will have Objective type of questions.
- The Paper will be for 200 marks.
- The question paper will appear in the English language.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking on paper.
Given below is the marks distribution:
For Diploma Holders:
- Mathematics for 50 marks
- Chemistry for 25 marks
- Physics for 25 marks
- Engineering subjects for 100 marks
For B.Sc. (Mathematics):
- Mathematics for 100 marks
- Analytical Ability for 50 marks
- Communicative English for 50 marks
- Pharmaceutics for 50 marks
- Pharmaceutical chemistry for 50 marks
- Pharmacognosy for 50 marks
- Pharmacology and toxicology for 50 marks
- Topics covered in Mathematics: Trigonometry, analytical ability, matrices, integration, and its application, probability and statistics, differentiation and its applications and etc.
- Topics covered in Chemistry: Solutions, fundamentals of chemistry, fuels, environmental chemistry, the principle of metallurgy, electrochemistry, polymers, acids, and bases, corrosion and etc.
- Topics covered in Physics: Work, power and energy, simple harmonic motion and sound, units and dimensions, heat and thermodynamics, modern physics, Kinematics, and frictions, etc.
- Topics covered in Biotechnology: Biophysics, plant biotechnology, basic industrial biotechnology, molecular biology, bioinformatics, animal biotechnology, etc.
- Topics covered in Chemical Engineering: Heat transfer, mathematics, fluid mechanics, chemistry, inorganic chemical technology, mass and energy balance, thermodynamics and reaction engineering, etc.
Exam Admit Card:
After submitting the application fee, the candidate will receive an admit card from the official website. Download the admit card by using the date of birth and roll number. Take a print of the admit card for further reference. It is the most important document candidate should have on exam day.
- Make sure to carry a Photo ID proof along with Admit Card to the examination hall.
- Check the admit card carefully
- If there is an issue in the admit card then contact officials.
After the commencement of the examination, the answer key will be released on the official website. It can be checked via online mode. The answer key will help in knowing the scores achieved in the examination. If a candidate has any objection with the answer then objections can be raised by contacting the exam conducting authority.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
TS ECET Exam result will be released through the official website towards the end of May month. To check the result, enter login details. Based on the scores, a separate merit list will be prepared by the exam conducting authority. Those who have their names on the merit list will be called for counseling.
Counseling will take place in the month of June after the result announcement. You can check the result using the official website. The counselling will include seat allotment and document verification. Counselling is dependent on factors such as seat availability and rank acquired by the candidates. Candidates will make payment of the counseling fee during the counselling process only.
List of the documents required for counseling:
- TS ECET 2022 Rank card
- TS ECET 2022 Admit card
- Passing mark sheets and certificates
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate