Assam JMEE 2022: The Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Examination is also called the JLEE examination. This is an examination that is conducted by Assam Science and Technology University in order to get admission to the third semester of the B.Tech program. This is an examination that is considered to be a gateway for admission to the 4-year B.Tech degree courses from the Engineering colleges of Assam. It is for the diploma holders through the lateral entry scheme.
If you are interested to know about the eligibility criteria for the Assam JLEE examination, then you can go through the details given below:
- The candidate will have to be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
- The candidates will have to complete a three-year diploma course from the Polytechnic Institution of Assam that is under the State Council of Technical Education or the SCTE
- It is necessary for the candidate to get at least 45% marks in the polytechnic course. If the candidate belongs to the SC/ST category, it is necessary for him or her to get at least 40% marks.
- If the candidate is appearing for the final year examination, he or she will also be eligible to apply for the JLEE examination, however, they will have to submit the passing certificate along with the original mark sheet on the date of the admission.
Assam JLEE 2022 Exam Date:
|Notification Release date||To Be Announced|
|Start to submit the application form||To Be Announced|
|End to submit the application form||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Released||To Be Announced|
|Assam JLEE 2022 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Result||To Be Announced|
Assam JLEE 2022 Application Form:
Once the application form is released, all candidates who are interested to take lateral admissions to the BE/B.Tech course is required to fill up the application form as per the format mentioned. It is also necessary for the candidate to meet the eligibility criteria. In case the candidate fails to meet the eligibility criteria, then the form will be canceled.
If you are interested to know about the steps to follow for filling up the application form, you will have to go through the points mentioned below:
- The candidates will have to first start by first filling up the details that have been asked for. These include name, father’s name, mother’s name, and also the date of birth.
- It is then necessary for the candidate to upload the documents and once the documents are filed, the candidate will have to upload the photo and the signature in the format that has been prescribed.
- After this, the candidate will have to pay the application fee
- After completing all the steps mentioned above, the candidate will have to take a print of the filled up application form
- The application fee for this examination is Rs. 1000/-
- You can send the application fee in the form of Demand Draft and that has to be drawn in the favor of :
The Directorate of Technical Education
Kahili Para and Guwahati – 781019
- The candidate will have to appear for a single paper and the duration for this paper will be for three hours. It will have the following sections that include,
- Mathematics – 30 questions
- Graphics – 10 questions
- Basic Computers – 10 questions
- Branch of Engineering – 50 questions
- The candidate will have to answer multiple-choice questions. Each of these questions will carry 4 marks and for all incorrect answers, 1 mark will be deducted.
Assam JLEE Syllabus:
The syllabus for this examination is quite huge and there are a number of subjects and topics included here. It is recommended that the candidate should go through the various courses available on the website in order to get the correct data and thus prepare accordingly.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The admit card for this examination will be released on the official website. The candidates will have to use their log in details to enter the website. Then the candidate will have to check the document by entering the date of birth along with the unique application number. First, the candidate will have to open in the PDF format. Once it is opened it is necessary for the candidate to take multiple numbers of printouts. This is a very important document and it is necessary for the candidate to keep it safe till the end of the examination. This is like a gate pass for all those candidates who are planning to appear for the examination. Without this document, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Assam JLEE Result:
The result of this examination will also be declared on the official website. In order to check out the result, the candidate will have to first log in using the necessary credentials. The result will have the following details:
- Name of the applicant
- Name of the University
- Roll number
- Total score
- Scores as per each subject