JEE Advanced: IIT comprises of National Level Engineering Entrance Examination under Joint Admission Board. It is conducted by IIT, Kharagpur. JEE Advanced will carry out the examination for availing admission in the Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Dual Degree programs provided by ISM and IIT. Some related details about the examination are as follows such as – Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, etc:
- (Bachelor of Technology) 4 years
- (Bachelor of Architecture) 5 years
- (Bachelor of Science) 4 years
- (Bachelor of Pharmaceutics) 4 years
- Integrated M.Sc. (Integrated Master of Science) 5 years
- Integrated M.Tech. (Integrated Master of Technology) 5 years
- Integrated Dual Degree M.Pharm. (Integrated Dual Degree Master of Pharmaceutics) 5 years
- Dual Degree B.S.-M.S. Dual Degree (Bachelor of Science and Master of Science) 5 years
- Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech. Dual Degree (Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology) 5 years
JEE Advanced Notification:
- JEE Advanced Application Form will be released soon.
IIT JEE Advanced Highlights
|Exam Name||IIT JEE Advanced|
|Conducted by||IIT Kharagpur|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Course Offered||undergraduate programmes, UG-PG Dual Degree and Integrated PG|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
JEE Advanced Exam Date:
|Online Registration Form Submit Date||June|
|End of an online registration procedure||To be announced|
|Download the Admit Card||To be announced|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date||October|
|Display of ORS||To be announced|
|Review of the response||To be announced|
|Availability of the Online answer Keys||To be announced|
|Feedback recorded in the Answer Keys||To be announced|
|Result Date Announced||To be announced|
|Architecture Aptitude Test Registration Dates||To be announced|
|Date for the Architecture Aptitude Test||To be announced|
|Result out for the Architecture Aptitude||To be announced|
JEE Advanced Application Form:
- Move onto the official website of JEE Advanced and log in to the account.
- Enter the info and language of your choice to attempt the question paper and select the city where you will attempt the question paper.
- After this, upload the scanned images of the required documents.
- Pay the amount for the registration fee which is varied from one category to another. For SC, ST, and PwD candidates, the payment would be Rs.1000/- and female candidates needed to pay Rs.2000/-
Upload the documents Such as:
- Category certificate for which you are applying, Scanned copy of the signature, left thumb impression, latest colored passport size photograph
- Mark Sheet of class 12th and 10th
- Passing certificate for class 12th
- Date of birth Certificate
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
Find below the JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria:
- JEE Main Performance: To get admission into the different courses, aspirants are required for qualifying for the JEE Main exam from numerous candidates.
- Age Limit: Only those who have been born on or after 1 Oct 1996 can apply for the examination. Candidates in the category such as SC, ST, and PWD with an age relaxation of 5 years can also appear. Thus, if you have been born on or post 1st Oct 1990 can apply for the JEE Advanced examination.
- Attempts: Candidates can attempt the exam twice in consecutive years.
- Education Qualification: Aspirants who appeared in class XII or the equivalent examination can also appear in the exam and the 75% criteria in the qualifying exam has been relaxed.
- Candidates who have done with class XII or with the equivalent examination can attempt again in 2022 and be required for appearing in the subjects.
- Candidates, those who have done with the class XII or the equivalent examination in declared post-June can appear in the examination.
- The Exam will be conducted in online mode only (CBT).
- The duration of the Exam will be 3 hours (180 minutes) & 4 hours (240 minutes) for PwD candidates.
- There will be two papers Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The paper timing for Paper 1 will be from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and Paper 2 will be conducted from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- It is compulsory to attempt in both the examinations
- Each paper will have three sections – Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Objective-type questions need to be answered based on multiple-choice and numerical answer-type questions.
- There will be negative marking for only a few sets of questions.
- The exam can be attempted in any of the language modes- English or Hindi.
Distribution of no. of questions & the total number of marks for (Paper:1):
|Paper 1 Sections||No. of Questions||Total no. of marks||Marking (per question)||Negative Marking (-)|
Distribution of no. of questions & the total number of marks (Paper-2):
|Paper 2 Sections||No. of Questions||Total no. of marks||Marking (per scheme)||Negative Marking|
For Architecture Aptitude Test (Paper 2):
- Exam Mode: AAT exam will be conducted in offline (pen-paper) mode.
- No. of papers: The exam consists of only one paper.
- Questions Type: Multiple-Choice types of questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Duration: The exam duration of Exam will be of 3 hours.
- Medium Language: The Language of the paper will be English language.
- Sections: The paper will contain questions from Mathematics, Aptitude Test, and Drawing Test.
Distribution of the number of questions & the total number of marks:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total no. of marks|
JEE Advanced Syllabus:
Candidates can check below JEE Advanced Syllabus. The syllabus also mentions subject wise:
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding, Gaseous and liquid states, Energetics, electrochemistry, Chemical equilibrium, chemical kinetics, solutions, solid-state, surface chemistry, ores and minerals, transition elements, extractive metallurgy, properties, preparation and reactions of alkanes.
- Mathematics: Algebra, probability, matrices, trigonometry, differential calculus, analytical geometry, vectors, Integral calculus, etc.
- Physics: Thermal Physics, Mechanics, Optics, Electricity and magnetism, modern physics, etc.
- Architecture Aptitude Test: Geometrical drawing, Freehand drawing, 3-D perception, Imagination & aesthetic sensitivity and Architectural awareness, etc.
JEE Advanced Preparation Tips:
Candidates can find below some tricks & tips to crack the JEE Advanced Exam. So read the below steps it will help you:
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
- Just focus on your study do not think about the exam, cover the more topics you can see in the syllabus section all topics.
- Candidates need to solve the last 10-year question paper and time to time give a mock test it will familiar with your exam
- Also, prepare the notes for important topics, it will help you to revision before a few days of the exam.
- First, you need to collect the syllabus don’t waste the time to read out of syllabus topics.
- Don’t take any pressure to keep yourself fit during the preparation.
Best Books for JEE Advanced:
In this section candidates can find the subject wise book for the JEE Advanced examination preparation:
- For Mathematics: Objective Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced and Other Engineering Entrance Examinations by R.D. Sharma, Algebra: – Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight, Differential Calculus by A. Das Gupta, etc.
- For Physics: IIT Physics by D.C. Pandey and Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov, Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma.
- For Chemistry: Organic Chemistry – M. S. Chauhan and Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R. C. Mukherjee (for practice), Physical Chemistry – O. P. Tandon.
|Click Here – List of JEE Advanced Participating Institutes|
After registration is done successfully, download the Admit Card from the official website. To acquire the admit card, you are required to download it from the online mode. Make sure for carrying the admit card during the time of examination. You are not allowed to attempt the examination without the Admit Card, so ensure for keeping it with you.
Steps to Download the IIT JEE Advanced Admit Card:
- Visit the Official website i.e, https://jeeadv.ac.in/
- On the home page, the link for the Admit Card has been available.
- Click on the link & the login page will open.
- Fill the login details carefully & click on the ‘login’ button.
- The Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Download & print the Admit Card.
Authority will publish the JEE Advanced Answer Key on the official website. Authority will also send the answer key candidates registered email addresses after that they will release the answer keys official website. If candidates are not satisfied with the score they can also challenge the authority and send feedbacks.
Steps to Download JEE Advanced Answer Key:
- Visit the official website @ jeeadv.ac.in
- On the Homepage, search the JEE Advanced Answer Key 2020 direct link.
- Later click on that link.
- Then a login page will open.
- Enter all required details and hit on submit.
- Then JEE Advanced 2020 Answer Key will open.
- Download the Answer Key.
You will come to know about the result of the examination through the official website. Go to the site and acquire the whole detail about the outcome of the examination as soon as it appears. Seek the result at the decided date so that you can proceed with the counseling etc.
Steps to check the JEE Advanced Result:
- Visit the official website i.e, https://jeeadv.ac.in/
- On the homepage, the Result link will be available.
- Then click on the JEE Advanced Result.
- A new page will open, enter the Roll Number, Date of birth & Mobile number.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Result will open.
Procedure for Counseling and Seat Allotment:
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) will carry out the seat allotment and counseling process. The Registration for the JEE Advanced Counselling has been started in October. The counseling will take place through online mode. The number of seats will be finalized after the participating institutes will facilitate the seat matrix.
Documents Required at the time of Reporting:
- Date of birth proof (10th class mark sheet)
- 12th class or equivalent mark sheet
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- 12th class performance check
- Seat acceptance fee payment proof
- Undertaking by the candidate
- Photo ID card (issued by govt. agency/last attended school/ XII class admit card)
- JEE Advanced admit card
- Two passport size photographs (same as uploaded in the registration form)
- Passport of the candidate and parents (for foreign nationals), OCI certificate, or PIO card (if applicable)
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Registration-cum-locked choices for seat allotment
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here