JEE Advanced Result: Those who have prepared for the JEE Advanced examination might have the desperation to know many things like the result. It is thus to inform you that JEE Advanced result to be declared in June. Now, one can check the result through the online mode via the official website – http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/index.php
It is important that correct info should be known for seeking the results. So, here are some points shared that help aspirants in catching the glimpse of the outcome of the examination that they have prepared for many days.
- Find the result based on the category All India Rank via the official website.
- List of the rank prepared which is based on the aggregate score that candidates received in the examination
- There will be no provisions like a separate rank card for any candidate. One more thing that candidate should keep in mind that obtaining a rank in the exam does not mean that there assured chances to get admission to the ISM or IIT
How to check JEE Advanced Result?
- Please have a look at the process of checking the JEE Advanced result which is as follows.
- First of all, visit the main site which is http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/index.php
- Then look for the link available on the home page to check the JEE Advanced results
- Click the recommended link
- Enter details like registration number, roll no, and date of birth
- Press Submit and results will appear on the separate window
- After seeking the result, you can opt for keeping the hard copy with you.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here