NPTI CET 2022 was established in the year 1975. The NPTI CET is the National Power Training Institute in Nagpur, Maharashtra. This offers both postgraduate and undergraduate courses. It offers a 4 years degree course in B.Tech specializing in Power Engineering. Apart from this, it also offers a twenty-six weeks postgraduate diploma course in the field of distribution and the transmission systems. It is the National Power Training Institute that directs the NPTI.
NPTI CET 2022 Application Form:
The candidates who are interested in applying for this examination, need to fill up the application form before the due date. The application form will be available on the official website. The candidates will have to take a print of the application form and then fill it.
- The candidate will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 2000/- inclusive of GST.
- The candidate can make the fee payment either online or offline. The candidate can make the fee payment using the debit card, credit card, or net banking or he can also pay by cash or DD favoring NPTI if he is making an offline payment.
NPTI CET 2022 Exam Date:
|The application form will be release||May 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||June 2022|
|Admit card||June 2022|
|NPTI CET 2022 Exam Date||July 2022|
|Result Announcement||July 2022|
|Counseling date||July 2022|
|Reporting date||August 2022|
|Date of Spot admission for vacant seats||August 2022|
- The question paper for this particular examination will have multiple-choice questions
- This would be a test that would be conducted offline and based on paper
- The candidates will have to answer the question paper in the OMR sheet
- For each incorrect answer, 1/2 marks will be deducted
- For each of the correct answers, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidate
The syllabus for this examination is as follows:
- An engineering discipline that is in line with the qualifying examination
- General Engineering
- General aptitude and this will include analytic reasoning, science, data interpretation, basic mathematics
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- There is an age relaxation provided to the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category.
- The candidates who have completed the B.Tech course from a well-recognized university will be eligible to get admission in this university.
- The candidates who have completed their production/mechanical/electrical/electronic engineering in the correspondence are also eligible to apply
- The candidates who are in the process of appearing for the examination are also eligible to apply for admission. But they will have to submit certain documents like the certificates and the mark sheet at the time of admission.
The admit card will be released on the official website. The candidates can log in to the website using their date of birth and their registration number. It is necessary for the candidates to check if the details mentioned in the admit card are correct. The candidates have to download the admit card and then take print outs for it. The admit card is a very important document that has all the necessary information including the date of birth, the roll number, the details of the examination, the signature, the examination date, time, center of the examination, etc.
The result will be declared in the official website. The candidate will be able to put in their login id and password and check out their results.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here