IBPS Clerk 2024: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS is responsible for recruiting the aspirants in different Public Sector Banks, State Bank of India and its associate banks, SIDBI, Reserve Bank of India, NABARD, etc. This organization is known for commencing the examination in India. The official website of IBPS Clerk 2024-22 will provide all the necessary information about the examination. Here, also you come across several crucial details which you should not miss:
IBPS Clerk 2024 Notification:
- IBPS Clerk 2024 no notification released:
IBPS Clerk 2024: Highlights
|IBPS Clerk 2024
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
|Bank Exams, Government Jobs
|IBPS Official Website
IBPS Clerk 2024 Exam Dates:
|General Knowledge Online Quiz – Play Now
|Online Application Form Availability
|Registration Form Closing Date
|Admit cards for prelims Availability
|Prelims Exam Date
|Result declaration for prelims
|Admit cards Availability for Main Exam
|Main Exam Date
|Main Exam Result Declaration
IBPS Clerk 2024 Application Form:
- Those who are appearing in the examination must apply through the application form using online mode.
- Go to the official website and fetch the application form.
- The candidate must have the relevant email address and mobile number for online registration.
- Make sure that all the information should be correctly filled in the application form.
- Make sure to scan the photograph and signature as both of them are required while filling the application form.
- After this, make payment of the application form
- Lastly, submit the application form, and do not forget to take the printout of the application form for further use.
|Current Affairs Quiz – Play Now
Rs.175/- is the application fee for aspirants belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and the fee for other candidates will be Rs.850/-. Make use of sources like Credit Card/Net Banking, Debit Card for paying the application fee.
|Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)
|General and Others
|Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2024 Application Form:
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e, ibps.in
- On the Homepage, click on the notification “Online Registration For IBPS Clerk 2024”
- Then Register, using personal details, Phone number, and email ID.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and Password
- Then Login with registration ID and Password.
- Now fill the Application Form.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Save the completed application form and take the printout.
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli/Daman & Diu
|Jammu and Kashmir
Those who wish to appear in the examination need to go through the below-mentioned details:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and should be a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came to India prior to 1st January 1962 to settle here permanently.
- The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 20 years and the maximum should be 28 years.
- There will be age relaxation to the reserved category according to the norms laid down.
- The date of birth mentioned in the High School certificate will be utilized for age calculation.
- Candidate must have done graduation in any discipline from some recognized university & good knowledge of computer operation.
- The candidate should be thorough with the regional language of the State concerned.
An exam will take place in 2 phases-Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. Those who pass the preliminary examination successfully will be called for appearing in IBPS Main Exam. The question paper will be bilingual except for the English section. Candidates will soon be shortlisted based on their performance in the written examination.
|Exam Pattern in detail: Click here
- There will be 100 questions of 100 marks.
- The Exam duration will be 20 minutes for each section.
Prelims Exam Pattern:
|No. of Questions
- The duration of the Exam will be 160 minutes.
- 190 questions will be asked in the Exam.
- One-fourth marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer in both the Preliminary and Main Exam.
Mains Exam Pattern:
|No. of Questions
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
|General/ Financial Awareness
IBPS Clerk 2024 Syllabus:
Syllabus for Pre & Mains Exam:
|Puzzle and Arrangements
|History and Generation of Computers
|Banking and Insurance Awareness
|Introduction to Computer Organisation
|Computer Hardware and I/O Devices
|Govt. Schemes and Policies
|Computer Languages, Basics of DBMS
|Operating System, Internet
|Fill in the Blanks
|Computer Network & Security
|Order and Ranking
|MS Office Suit and Short cut keys
|Computer Memory, Computer Software
|Number System and Conversions
IBPS Clerk 2024 Admit Card will be provisioned to eligible candidates only and it is easy to collect from the official website. Check the official website for collecting information about the examination date and exam center.
Exam result is easily available at the official website for Preliminary and Main Examination. Those who qualify Prelims will move for Main Exam later. The result of the examination will be announced on a fixed date. Check the official website for collecting exam results.
Cut-off and Provisional Allotment:
Candidates should score in each section of IBPS Main Exam. Cut-off marks will help to fix the number of vacancies in State/UT wise and candidates will be selected for provisional allotment. Candidates should know the scores attained in IBPS Main Examination will be considered for selection in the final merit list. To attain a name in the merit list of IBPS, the candidate is required to gain high scores in IBPS Main Examination.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here