GEEE 2022: (GEI) is a private university in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. University was established in 2000 and was founded by Smt. Shakuntla Educational and Welfare society. Mr Suneel Galgotia is a Chairmen of the university & Mr.Dhruv Galgotia is the CEO while Dr. Renu Luthra is the Vice Chancellor. It consists of Galgotias Institute of Management Technology (GIMT) and Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology (GCET). Which are approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
It is estimable by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University was ranked 164 in India by the National institutional ranking framework (NIRF) in 2018 and 171-180 among BRICS nations. The university got the award for the top ranking university in academics and global linkages in 2014 and in 2016 the university got an award for best performance and placements. The campus of the university is spread over 19 acres. There are a beautifully academic building and separate fully secure and comfortable hostels for boys and girls, Seminar and conference hall as well as indoor and outdoor games facilities and also there is a cafeteria.
Every year university conducts the entrance exam, which is known as Galgotias engineering entrance exam (GEEE) for admission in the B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech, and Management program, It is a national level entrance exam and the best opportunity to take admission in Engineering. The application form will be released on the official website (galgotiasuniversity.edu.in) of the university in the month of December 2019. An exam may be conducted in the month of June 2022. The candidate who, wants to take admission in the university fill your form before the last date of the application form. For more details about the exam candidate can check the below sections.
GEEE 2022 Graduate Courses:
- Department of Civil Engineering (CE)
- Department of computer science and engineering (CSE)
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Department of Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Department of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (EIE)
- Department of Instrumentation & Control Engineering (ICE)
- Department of Information Technology (IT)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Department of Applied sciences & Humanities
Post Graduate Courses:
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Management Studies
GEEE 2022 Exam Dates:
|Online application form release||December 2021|
|Close to submit an application form||May 2022|
|Admit card release||June 2022|
|GEEE 2022 Exam held on||June 2022|
|Announcement of result||June 2022|
- Nationality: Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Qualifying Examination: candidate should have passed 12th with physics, chemistry, and mathematics from any recognized state board or central board or other equivalent examination and got at least 50%.
GEEE 2022 Application Form:
Candidate can get the application form from the official website and download the form. First the Candidate should register for the exam, where they need a valid email id and phone number. Candidate can apply for any course of the B.Tech. They should have a scanned copy of their signature and photograph which they will upload on the form. After filling the form candidate note their application number and password that will help the student for download the admit card.
Application Fee: The application fee will pay through online mode. Candidate must pay Rs.500/- for the application fee for the exam and the fee is non-refundable. They can pay the application fee via debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ Paytm wallet.
The exam pattern for GEEE 2022 will be:
- Exam mode: online mode
- Number of questions: 90
- Types of questions: objective type(MCQ)
- Subjects: physics, chemistry and mathematics
- The number of questions: physics (30), chemistry (30) and mathematics (30).
- The language of the exam: English
- Marks: 1 marks for every right answer
- Negative marking: no negative marking
- PHYSICS: Units and Dimensions, Physics and Measurements, Rotational Motion, Simple Harmonic Motion, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Magnetism, Electrostatics, Optics, Current Electricity, Modern Physics and Oscillation & waves.
- CHEMISTRY: Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Bonding, Gaseous State, Nomenclature & General Organic Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Stoichiometry, Kinetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Thermodynamics, Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- MATHEMATICS: Coordinate Geometry, Probability, Permutations and Combinations, Complex Numbers, Binomial Theorem, and Progressions, Vectors and Three-dimensional Geometry, Integral & Differential Calculus, Limits, Quadratic equations, Continuity and Differentiability, Matrices & determinants.
- PHYSICS: NCERT 11th & 12th and the concept of physics 1 and 2 by HC Verma.
- CHEMISTRY: NCERT 11th and 12th class and organic chemistry by Morrison Boyd and inorganic chemistry by O.P. Tandon.
- MATHEMATICS: NCERT 11th and 12th class and R.D Sharma
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Candidate can download the admit card from the official website. University will not send physical admit card by post. They should enter their application number and date of birth to download the admit card. In the admit card there will be details about the exam like the exam centre, roll number and date of the exam. It is compulsory that every candidate goes with their admit card in the exam centre.
Result & Counselling:
The result will be announced on the official website of the university. the result may be declared after 3 weeks of June 2022. The candidate should login to check their result. There will be candidate rank or marks will be shown in the result. the university will involve the successful candidate for the counseling.
Candidate, who will qualify the exam, only they can participate in the counseling. They can fill the counseling form as their chosen subject. On the basis of their rank or marks, they will get a seat in the university. At the time of counseling, there will be need of original documents like
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- GEEE 2022 admit card
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Aadhar card
- Medical fitness certificate
- Passport size photo
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here