IERT Entrance Exam 2022: IERT (Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology) was established in 2001 as a government aided self-finance institute and currently, it is affiliated with Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, and U.P. IERT Entrance Examination offer admission to the applicants in various programs such as Three years (6 Semester) Engineering/ Technology Diploma, Two years (4 Semester) Management Diploma, and One & Half Year (3 Semester) Post Diploma in Computer Application Courses. Here are all details about IERT Entrance Exam 2022, eligibility criteria, admission process, result, exam pattern, etc.
IERT Entrance Exam 2022:
- IERT Entrance Exam 2022 Application form has been released.
IERT Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form:
Candidates can apply for the entrance test using the official website – www.iertonline.in. By clicking the link, candidates can easily fill out the application form. Candidates can fill out only one form for one course proffered at IERT. If applying for more than one course then fill the forms accordingly along with the application fee.
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Steps to fill Application Form:
Here are the steps to apply:
- First, go to the official website of IERT i.e. Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (IERT)
- Go to the home page and click on the Admissions tab.
- A new page will open. Now, tap the online application form for IERT Entrance Exam 2022.
- Once you have filled the form, register yourself by entering the basic details.
- Login Application Form and start entering the Educational and Personal details.
- After filling in the details, start uploading the photograph, signature, and documents according to the prescribed size.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit the Application form.
- Save the application form and take a copy of the application form for further needs.
The application process will come to an end by submitting the application fee. All applicants with pay Rs 1350 the amount of the application fee for all categories. This amount can be paid via different modes such as Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking.
The amount can also be paid in cash via prescribed challan in any of the branches of the Allahabad Bank in India
IERT Entrance Exam 2022 Dates:
|Application form available||2nd April 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||12th June 2022|
|Correction date of application form||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
IERT Entrance Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for IERT Entrance Exam 2022. Check the complete information below:
The Three-Year Diploma:
This course is for 3 years which includes six semesters in Engineering and Technology diploma:
- To apply for a three-year Diploma course, the candidate must have cleared class X with Science and Maths stream from Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad U.P, CBSE, or ICSE, or any other state board.
- The minimum age to apply should be 14 years to apply for the exam.
The Two-year Management Diploma:
This course is for 2 years and is most popular amongst entrants. Candidate must have completed XII or equivalent with subjects such as English or Hindi at the high school or the intermediate level.
One and a Half Year:
This is a three-semester is for one and a half years and it is the post-diploma in the computer application. To do this diploma is in any branch of Engineering and Technology, the applicant must have completed graduation in other subjects in Maths and Physics at the level of class or equivalent to this.
IERT Entrance Exam 2022 Exam Pattern:
Candidates must have complete details about the examination pattern. The pattern includes types of questions, mark distribution, time duration, etc.
- Exam duration will be 3 hours for 75 questions
- The paper includes Multiple Choice Questions
- There will be a deduction of 1 mark on every wrong answer and 4 marks will be given on every correct answer.
- And lastly, the interview round will be for 100 marks
Check the syllabus details below:
Two years (4 Semester) Management Diploma:
- The candidate will go through only one objective paper to apply for this course. The subjects covered in this exam include English & Hindi, Comprehension, General Knowledge, Simple Arithmetic, Algebra, General awareness of Geography, Economics, History, and Commerce up to Intermediate standard.
One & Half Year (3 Semester) Post Diploma in Computer Application Courses:
- There will be one objective paper in the entrance test. Candidates need to prepare for the subjects such as General English, General knowledge, Numerical Ability, Reasoning & General Awareness of Physics and Mathematics.
Three years (6 Semester) Engineering/ Technology Diploma:
- The candidate will attempt only one objective paper in the entrance test. It includes the subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, & Chemistry.
IERT Entrance Exam 2022 follows the selection process for different courses. Here are the details:
- Entrance Test: For 3-year Engineering/Technology Diploma
- Entrance Test and Interview: For 2-year Management Diploma
- Entrance Test and Interview: For 1.5-year Post Diploma in Computer Application
The admit card for IERT Entrance Exam 2022 will be made available at iertonline.in. Candidates are required to download admit card/hall ticket by using the registered Email ID as well as Password. Take the print of the admit card to the examination center as no candidate is permitted to appear for the exam without admit card. Admit card includes the important details of the candidate and exam details.
If by any chance, the candidate fails to acquire the admit card, they can contact the examination department of IERT using their Registration number and Application ID generated during the submission of the application form.
The result of this entrance examination will be released on the official website via iertonline. in. And the exam result is prepared based on the merit in the entrance exam and interview (for Management and Post Diploma in Computer Application A separate result declares for Engineering/Technology Diploma, Management Diploma, and Post Diploma in Computer Application.
Intimation Letter for Counselling:
The institute will send the intimation letter to the shortlisted candidates to attend the counseling process. The details about the same will appear on the website iertonline.in after the result declaration. The details such as the date/time/place for counseling will be mentioned on the offer letter for attending the counseling. Make sure to download the counseling letter to appear on time and at the correct venue.
Documents required for Counselling Process:
Here are the documents required for the counseling process:
- Admit Card of the Entrance Exam.
- Original certificate/3 sets of Photocopies of the marks sheet of High School.
- Original certificate/3 sets of Photocopies of mark sheet of any other educational qualification.
- Original character certificate (not older than 6 months).
- All those original certificates and mark sheets are needed to check the eligibility of the course.
- Original Category certificate OBC/SC/ST/FF/MW/PH in the prescribed format.
- Pension certificate of defense personnel for Military Ward (MW) dependent.
- Twelve copies of the same photograph which is used in the application form.
- Income certificate issued by competent authority to avail fee waiver or scholarship.
- Medical certificate (including blood group report from CMO or via Medical Officer of any Government Hospital)
- Domicile certificate of U.P. of father/Mother for those who have passed the High School or equivalent exam from outside Uttar Pradesh.
- Original transfer certificate (TC) from the institute last attended countersigned by D.I.O.S. (District Inspector of School).
- Affidavit for the gap year
- A separate Bank Draft of counseling fee and course fee in favor of Director, IERT payable at Prayagraj.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here