DASA 2022: DASA Admission will be given to candidates after the guiding procedure. The confirmation letter will be given to applicants utilizing online mode. Chosen candidates should report for admission. Candidates should download their call letter and should report at the designated establishments. Seats will be given to Aspirants dependent on their nationality. Finally, candidates should go to clinical wellness and should qualify it to get affirmation.
DASA 2022 Application Form:
Applicants must experience the following insights about Application Form:
- Application Form will be discharged through online mode.
- For Undergraduate Course, the application structure will be made accessible between the first seven day stretches of April till the second seven day stretch of June
- For the Postgraduate Course, the application structure will be made accessible between the three seven-day stretches of April – June.
- While filling the application structure, Aspirants are encouraged to give an email ID and telephone number in the application structure.
- There will be no compelling reason to send any printed copy of the filled-in application structure for additional utilization.
- Candidates must send SAT subject grades to NITK Surathkal through College Board, USA.
- After accommodation of use structure, no change or alteration will be permitted to any applicant. So the applicant must fill the structure cautiously.
- At last, Aspirants must not neglect to take the printout of filled in application structure for additional utilization.
- Candidates will have the option to present the application charge through E Payment using Visa or a platinum card.
- Candidates will likewise have the option to present the application charge through a quick exchange.
- Here we are giving a table concerning application charges to various classes:
|US $ 30
|US $ 4000
|US $ 4030
|Remote National of SAARC countries
|US $ 300
|US $ 2000
|US $ 2300
Applicants must experience following insights about Eligibility Criteria:
For UG Course:
- Nationality: NRI/PIO/OCI class applicants will be qualified to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify the middle of the road or equal assessment from any perceived board or college to be qualified.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics and Physics subjects and anyone from Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or Computer Science.
- Percentage: He/she should score at least 60% or 50 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) checks in the passing assessment.
- Age Criteria: He/she should be born on or after 1st October 1996.
- Appearing: Candidates showing up in the passing assessment will be additionally qualified to apply.
For PG Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify the Graduation level of 4-5 years in UG programs in Engineering to be qualified.
- Percentage: He/She should score at least 60% imprints or 50 (CGPA) in the passing assessment.
- M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Des/M.Plan: Candidates seeming more likely than not scored an aggregate of 300 GRE Revised General Test (Quantitative + Verbal).
- For MBA: Appearing candidates probably scored at least 480 GMAT Test scores for MBA.
- Selection Procedure will be done in 4 rounds for the UG course and 2 rounds for the PG course.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the first round of the portion. It will be obligatory for authority to affirm their seats before the timespan.
- The scholar who will go to initially adjust will have two options either to acknowledge or to select or decline the apportioned seats. By pressing a button, the response would be noted and the allocated course/Institute and temporary withdrawal letter will be acknowledged. By pressing decline, the candidates will lose directly for any further seat designation in round 2 or round 3.
- Candidates will be just qualified for the fourth round and the spot round. All applicants who won’t be picked for round 1 will be settled on round 2 determinations.
- The same principle will be pertinent for round 4. For round 4, UG Aspirants should send substantial SAT Subject grades.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- DASA advising procedure will be sorted out using online mode.
- Aspirants who will get a short rundown should show up in the guiding procedure.
- The calendar for Aspirants will be told after legitimacy list affirmation. After each advising round, the rundown of seat distribution will get pronounced.
- The seats will be allocated according to the decision of the contender for taking an interest foundation.
- It will be compulsory for every single qualified contender to take part in the guiding procedure. In the wake of advising and seat apportioning process, Aspirants should answer to the designated establishment.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here