DTE Kerala LET: DTE Kerala LTE is shortened for Directorate of Technical Education Kerala Lateral Entrance Test. The exam opens a venture to acquire admission to BTech. This state-level examination takes place once a year and provides a huge opportunity to aspirants. Here are the complete details such as DTE Kerala LET 2022 admission process, eligibility criteria, application form, and so on.
DTE Kerala LET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility criteria to appear in in the test:
- The applicants who are in their final year of a 3-year diploma engineering course may apply for DTE Kerala LET 2022 course.
- The candidate’s age should be 30 years at least
- Those who have qualified stream and allied sector in Engineering/Technology with the minimum of 45% marks (42% for SEBC and OEC category and 40% for SC/ST category) from any state board of Technical Education or Institutions under Govt. of India may also apply.
- Those who have completed BSc in Mathematics with 45% marks (42% for SEBC and OEC category and 40% for SC/ST category) from a recognized university may also apply for test
- This exam is meant for both Keralites and Non-Keralites. However, the admission of Non-Keralites to the Private Self-Financing Institution and Non-Government seats in the Government controlled Self- Financing Institutions is fully restricted
- Candidates must be possessed with the diploma course in Engineering/Technology with a minimum of 45% marks (42% for SEBC and OEC category and 40% for SC/ST category) from any state board of Technical Education or Institutions under the Government of India.
DTE Kerala LET 2022 Application Form:
The exam conducting authority will release the application form through online mode. Here are the complete details about the application form:
- Registration and Form Filling – Applicants will fill in the details in the application form carefully and correctly. The form will consist of various fields wherein you will fill in personal, educational, and communication details.
- Pay the Application Fee – After filling the application form, move to the next step which is paying the application fee. The payment has to be done by generating an e-challan and submit it to any branch of State Bank of India. Deposit the fee in the Shakti Account of The Joint Controller of Technical Examination, Kerala.
- General category applicants will pay Rs.750 as the application fee
- SC/ST category candidates will submit Rs.375
- Submit the Application Fee: After paying the application fee, send the required documents, application form, and the e-challan copy of fees to the authorities. Given below is the list of documents required to send to the authorities:
- Class X and XII Certificate and mark sheets
- Diploma engineering certificate and mark sheet
- Community Certificate for those claiming the reservation
- Income certificate of parents
- Domicile certificate
Send the documents to the below-mentioned address by speed post/registered. Make sure to mention “LET (B.Tech) 2020” on the envelope.
- The Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Kaimanam, Thiruvananthapuram- 695040
Kerala LET 2022 Exam Date:
Candidates can check here Kerala LET 2022 exam date, online registration date, deadline to submit the registration, admit card released date, etc:
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Registration start||1st week of March 2022|
|End date for the receiving of downloaded application forms||2nd week of March 2022|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||2nd week of May 2022|
|Entrance Examination Date Announced||May 2022|
|Kerala LET 2022 result announced||June 2022|
|Score card will be downloaded from the website||June 2022|
|Online choice filling process starts||June 2022|
|1st allotment date||June 2022|
|1st allotment admission||July 2022|
|Higher option rearranging options||July 2022|
|2nd allotment date||July 2022|
|2nd allotment admission||July 2022|
|Higher option rearranging||July 2022|
|3rd allotment date||July 2022|
|3rd allotment admission||July 2022|
Candidates can choose any of the examination centers from the list mentioned below:
- Sulthan Bathery
DTE Kerala LET 2022 Highlights:
Check the highlights about the DTE Kerala LET exam:
- Exam Name: DTE Kerala LET (Directorate of Technical Education Kerala Lateral Entrance Test)
- Exam Conducting Authority: Government of Kerala
- Courses Proffered: UG level (Lateral Entry)
- Website: http://admissions.dtekerala.gov.in/
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The examination pattern is very helpful in attaining the idea of how the paper will appear. Once you have an idea in advance, you can prepare for the test accordingly. The exam pattern provides you information about the total number of questions, sections, marks distribution, and so on.
- The candidate will get 120 minutes to complete the paper.
- 3 marks will be given for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
PART 1 – Diploma and D.Voc candidates:
- Mathematics – 20 marks
- Engineering Mechanics – 15 marks
- Electrical Engineering– 15 marks
- Electronics and Communication Engineering– 15 marks
- IT and Computer Science– 15 marks
- Civil Engineering– 15 marks
- Mechanical Engineering– 15 marks
- English – 10 Marks
PART 2 – B.Sc Candidates:
- Mathematics – 40 marks
- Physics – 30 marks
- Chemistry – 20 Marks
- IT and Computer Science – 15 marks
- English Science – 15 marks
Category Wise Minimum marks needed to clear qualify Kerala LET 2022 test:
- General – 15%
- SC/ST – 10%
- SEBC & OBC – 12%
After filling the application form, candidates will receive the admit card from the official website of Kerala LET 2022. The admit card will consist of information such as examination date/time/venue. After downloading the admit card, check the details carefully.
Download the exam result from the official website using online mode. You will be able to collect information about the marks scored on the test. Take the print of the result for further reference as it may be needed further for fulfilling the counseling process.
After the result announcement, there will be a release of the merit list. This merit list will be prepared based on the marks acquired in the test. Those who have their names mentioned in the list will appear for the counseling round.
Next and the last thing candidates have to do is to appear for the counseling round. It will be consisted of three rounds. After each round, the authority will be given a seat. Once the seat is accepted by the applicant, he/she will not appear for the next counseling rounds.
List of Participating Institutes of Kerala LET 2022:
Check the list of the institutes participating in Kerala LET 2022:
- Thangal Kunju Musaliar College of Engineering, Kollam
- NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad
- Mar Athanasius College of Engineering, Kothamangalam
- Government College of Engineering, Kannur
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam
- Government Engineering College, Trivandrum
- College of Engineering, Trivandrum
- Government Engineering College, Thrissur
- Government Engineering College, Kozhikode
- Government Engineering College, Sreekrishnapuram
- Government Engineering College, Wayanad
- Government Engineering College, Idukki
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here