DIT University Admission 2022: DIT University admission will begin from the month of November. DIT stands for Dehradun Institute of Technology which is a private university located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The university proffers lots of courses for the levels of UG, PG, diploma & doctoral programmes. The university commences entrance test which is popularly known as DUET for providing admission into several Postgraduate diplomae as well as Ph.D. courses. Admission in several undergraduate programmes is performed on the basis of scores acquired in class 12th. NRI and Industry sponsored candidates can also apply for the courses. They can apply for direct admission. The article aims at providing complete information about the course.
DIT University Courses Proffered:
Given below are the courses offered by DIT University at various levels:
- Courses for the undergraduate level Programmes: B.Sc., B.Tech, B.A., B.Des, B.Arch, B.Pharm, BCA, and B.Tech (LE)
- Courses for the postgraduate level Programmes: MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Phrma, and M.Sc.
- Courses for Diploma Courses: School of Language, D.Pharm, Engineering, Applied science, and PG Diploma in Health Safety & Environment.
DIT 2022 Notification:
- The DIT University has not released any official Notification for the session 2022.
DIT 2022 Exam Date:
|Submit the Online Application Form start||November 2021|
|Closed to submit the online application form||May 2022|
|DIT Merit List||June 2022|
|Counselling||June 2022, 3rd week|
DIT Admission 2022 Application Form:
- DIT Admission 2022 Application form will be provided in the month of November, most probably, from the second week of the month.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form using the online mode.
- In order to fill the application form, candidates are required to first register their email address, etc.
- It is important for every candidate to fill the details carefully and correctly prior to submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use especially during the admission process.
- Candidates are required to make a payment of Rs.1250 as an application fee.
- Fill the application fee via modes such as Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
DIT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Get the information about the DIT Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria for the B.Tech, B.Tech (LE), B.Pharma, M.Tech, M.Pharma, MBA, MCA Programme:
Eligibility for B.Tech Programme:
- The candidate must have successfully cleared the class 12th examination from some recognized board.
- Candidate must have acquired at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination and especially in subjects such as Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Biology / Computer subjects.
Eligibility for B.Tech (LE):
- Candidates must have successfully completed a Diploma/ B.Sc. from some recognized board.
- Candidates must have attained at least 50% marks in diploma/B.Sc. and 60% must be attained in class X and XII.
- Candidates must have cleared with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
Eligibility for B.Pharma Programme:
- The candidate must have successfully cleared class 12th from some recognized board.
- Qualifying Subjects should be Physics, Chemistry, Maths / Biology subjects.
- Candidates must have attained at least 50% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination.
Eligibility for M.Tech Programme:
- Candidates must have successfully cleared graduation from some recognized university.
- Candidates must clear graduation with at least 55% marks.
Eligibility for M.Pharma Programme:
- Candidates must have attained a B.Pharma degree from some recognized university.
- Candidates must have attained at least 55% marks in B.Pharm.
Eligibility for MBA Programme:
- Candidates must have successfully attained class 10th, 12th, and graduation degree from some recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have attained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must have attained relevant scores in MAT/ CAT/XAT/CMAT.
Eligibility for MCA Programme:
- Candidates must have successfully cleared BCA /B.Sc (CS or IT) from some recognized university.
- Candidates must have cleared with at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
Brief Info DUET 2022 Entrance Exam:
Candidates are required to appear in DUET 2022 entrance examination in order to seek admission to various Postgraduate, Diploma, and Ph.D. programmes proffered by the University. The exam duration will be for an hour.
Candidates will also seek admission in several courses that are based on national level test scores. DUET 2022 test comprises of objective type questions. Candidates, those who have applied for Ph.D. level courses will be chosen on the basis of DUET score and personal interview rounds.
Admission in B.Tech will be provided based on the marks acquired in JEE Main Scores. Those who have topped in class 12th will be given direct admission in the B.Tech course.
The Procedure of DIT Admission 2022:
- The admission process is base on the scores attained in state-level exams/ national level /12th level. For seeking diploma courses, admission is based on marks attained in class 10th.
- For courses like PG diploma and Ph.D. programmes, the university will carry out the DUET entrance test. Post qualifying the test, candidates can appear for GD and PI rounds. Candidates will seek admission in M.Tech which is based on GATE/NET marks. Admission in M.Phrma is based on the GPAT rank.
DIT 2022 Merit List:
The merit list will be appeared on the official website after submitting the online application. They can check the merit list in the month of June. The merit list will be created on the basis of the scores attained by candidates and various other factors. Those who have names on the merit list will be shortlisted for counselling rounds. The DIT University Merit List will be created separately for various courses.
DIT 2022 Counselling Process:
- Counseling will begin by the month of June, most probably in the second week. To appear in counseling, download the call letter using the online mode.
- Candidates are required to be there for counseling along with the required documents. The counseling process includes the seat allotted to the candidates. Make sure to appear for counseling on the allotted date and time so that document verification can be done seamlessly.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates based on the marks acquired in the examination and various other parameters. Candidates are advised to bring all the important documents for the document verification process of counseling.
List of Some Important Documents Required for the Counselling:
- Class X mark sheet and certificate
- Class XII mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Post-graduation mark sheet
- Copy of registration form
- Passport size photos
- Demand Draft in favor of DIT University, Dehradun
- Date of birth certificate, etc.
- Domicile certificate of Uttarakhand state
- Scorecard of JEE Main/ UKSEE/NET/ GATE/MAT/CAT/GPAT
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here