TNEA 2022: Anna University organizes the admission process of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) every year. There is no admission test for Under Graduate engineering admission in the state, thus admission is granted only via TNEA. Anna University is in charge of this counseling. Thus, eligible Aspirants who wish to take admission in UG courses in the state of Tamil Nadu have in the academic session must apply for TNEA 2022.
TNEA 2022 Application Form:
Online Registration Includes Steps Like:
- Filling the Application form,
- Payment of Application Fee
- Sending of application form with the required documents.
- Aspirants have to apply for a single application form for various courses and colleges.
- Aspirants must enter the correct information as no amendments or corrections will be entertained.
- The filled-in application form has to be submitted with the required documents before the last date on the below-mentioned address:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions, Anna University, Chennai – 600025
Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets and Pass Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent community certificate
- First graduate certificate and first graduate joint declaration
- Domicile certificate (If applicable)
- SriLankan Tamil Refugee certificate(If applicable)
- Relevant documents showing proof of Army personnel
TNEA 2022 Application Fee:
- For General Aspirants – Rs.500
- For ST/SC/SCA Aspirants – Rs.250
TNEA 2022 Exam Date:
|Beginning of the availability of the application form for B.E/B.Tech:||April|
|Date for issuing application form:||May|
|Last Date to issue the application forms other than centers of the entrance test:||June|
|Last Date for submitting the filled-in Applications:||July|
- Aspirants who have cleared 10+2 exams from schools of Tamil Nadu.
- Aspirants hailing or boarding outside Tamil Nadu state can apply via Domicile Certificate (E-Certificate.)
- Kids of Central Government Employees are eligible for admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying Aspirant must have cleared 12th or its equivalent
- Qualifying Marks: Aspirants must have cleared the HSC exam with a minimum of 50% marks (For OBC – 45%; For ST/SC/DNC/MBC/SCA – 40%).
- Qualifying Subjects: Aspirants must have cleared 10+2 level with the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
For Marine Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirant must have cleared his/her 10+2 level exam or its equivalent from a Recognized Board.
- Qualifying Subjects: He/she must have cleared his 10+2 level with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as main subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Aspirant must have cleared with a minimum average of 60% in PCM subjects and 50% in English subject.
- Age Criteria: Applying Aspirant should be of a maximum of 25 years.
TNEA 2022 Exam Pattern:
Please refer below for the Exam pattern of the TNEA exam
|Subject Name||Total Questions/ Total Marks||Time Allowed|
|Mathematics||150 Questions/ 150 Marks||2 Hrs 30 Minutes|
Find below the TNEA 2022 Syllabus:
- Mathematics: Statistics, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Trigonometry
- Physics: Thermodynamics, Oscillations and Waves, Current Electricity, Kinematics, Work, Energy and Power, Atoms and Nuclei, The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, The motion of System of Particles and Rigid body, Properties of Bulk Matter, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electrostatics, Physical World & measurement, Laws of Motion, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Optics, Electronic Devices, Gravitation, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves
- Chemistry: Hydrogen, Some p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Equilibrium, Environmental Chemistry, Solutions, S-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), P- Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Structure of Atom, Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Redox Reactions, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers, Solid State, Electrochemistry, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Surface Chemistry, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Aldehydes, Ketones & Carboxylic Acids
- Scholars can download admit cards from the official website
- Click on the “Admit card” link and fill the details.
- Take a print of the same for the future.
The result would be announced within a month.
- Open the official portal.
- Search for result link
- The result page would be opened on the computer screen.
- Enter your login credentials
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will display on your screen.
- You can print it for your reference in the future.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- Cut off released on the basis of following points:
- Number of Aspirants Appeared in the Exam
- Level of the Exam
- Total number of posts available
- Marks obtained by Aspirants in different sections
Answer key would be released on the official webpage you can go ahead and download it via logging in to the portal or you can search around the internet for the same