All About AMUEEE 2022: AMUEEE stands for Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination. This examination is commenced by Aligarh Muslim University to provide admission in courses such as Engineering and Architecture. The names of the courses are BTech/BArch/BE in the Faculty of Engineering & Technology. Those who are interested to seek admission to any of the courses must go through the important information given below:
AMUEEE 2022 Highlights:
- Exam Name: AMUEEE or Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination
- Exam Conducting Body: Aligarh Muslim University
- Mode of Application: Online
- Eligibility to Apply: Successfully cleared Class XII
- Exam Syllabus: Questions will appear from the Class XII syllabus of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Website: www.amu.ac.in
AMUEEE 2022 Application Form:
The application form is available online mode through the official website. Go to the official website to receive the application form. The step by step process of registration and application is mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration Process
- First, visit the official website of AMU- www.amu.ac.in
- Click on AMUEEE 2022 Application
- A new web page will appear on the screen. Fill in all the registration details and new users will fill in details such as name, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button. A new registration ID and password will be sent on the registered E-mail ID.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- Sign in to the portal using credentials received from E-mail.
- Fill in all the details in the application form after going through all the instructions given in the application form.
- Select programs to apply for, examination center, and submit all the details.
Step 3: Upload the Scanned Images
Upload the scanned images of the latest passport size photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in the given below prescribed format:
- Passport size colored Photograph: 20 – 100 KB
- Signature: 20 – 100 KB
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression: 20 – 100 KB
All of the above-given images should be in JPG format.
Step 4: Submit the Application Fee
- Pay the application fee using online modes such as Netbanking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
Check the application fee details given below:
- INR 650: For B.Tech only
- INR 750: For both B.Tech and B.Arch
- INR 450: For B.E Program
- The examination will be commenced in the month of May.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of signature, latest photograph, signature and left thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Those who have successfully registered will receive the admit card in the month of November.
AMUEEE 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form Available||February 2022|
|The deadline to submit the application form||March 2022|
|Admit Card||April 2022|
|AMUEEE 2022 (B.Tech)||May 2022|
|AMUEEE 2022 (B.Arch)||May 2022|
|AMUEEE 2022 (B.E.)||May 2022|
|Result declaration||June 2022|
AMUEEE 2022 examination is commenced for admission to courses such as B.Tech and B.Arch. The exam pattern for both the courses is given below:
- There will be an Objective Type Question Paper.
- There will be 50 questions on paper and each question carries 1 mark
- The duration of the entrance test will be of 3 hours.
- The question paper will be consisted of three sections consisted of questions from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of Class XII.
- The examination will be consisted of two papers.
- Paper 1 will be for the B.Tech applicants and Paper 2 is to test the aptitude of the candidate in Architecture.
- Both the papers hold equal weightage.
- Candidates who opted for the architecture course need to appear for both papers.
- Questions will be of descriptive type and applicants will appear for drawing test.
- Paper, I will have 150 questions
- Each question holds 1 mark.
- The question paper will be consisted of 150 marks.
- The question paper will have three sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Each section holds 50 marks.
- There will not be a deduction of marks for an incorrect answer.
It is crucial for applicants to have complete information about the syllabus. The syllabus will be consisted of questions from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. All questions in the paper will appear from the syllabus of Class XII. Check the details about the syllabus below:
Syllabus for B. Tech:
- Physics Syllabus: Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, energy and power, Motion of system of particles and rigid body, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Oscillations and waves, Gravitation, Properties of bulk matter, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Atoms & nuclei, Electronic devices, Communication systems
- Chemistry Syllabus: Structure of Atom, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Hydrogen, s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, Block Elements, Group 16, 17, 28 elements, D and f Block Elements, Lanthanoids & Actinoids, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes and ketones, Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Mathematics Syllabus: Sets, Relations & Functions, Trigonometric Functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequalities, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequence and Series, Straight lines, Conic Section, Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Limits and Derivatives, Mathematical Reasoning, Probability
- Syllabus of B. Arch: Topics covered for B. Arch is Geometrical, Memory and Imagination, Creativity, Dimensional Perception, General Architectural Aptitude, Free hand sketching of scenes and activities observed by candidates from rural/urban life, Design, Drawing & Presentation, Creative Composition (Geometric or otherwise) depicting, visual harmony or contrast using elements like Shapes, colors, etc.
Applicants are suggested to check the eligibility criteria given below before applying for the examination:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have successfully cleared Senior Secondary or Equivalent exam with compulsory subjects such as Physics and Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science as the third one.
- Candidates must attain at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) marks in these subjects.
- Those who have done a Diploma in Engineering from AMU with at least 50% marks in aggregate will be considered applicable to apply.
- Those who have cleared the B.Sc. final year exam with Mathematics and Physics as one of the subjects and 50% (45% for reserved category candidates) marks in aggregate are also considered to apply.
The Answer Key is available on the official website in PDF format. The answer key releases in the month of December. Candidates can download the Answer Key for their paper set by entering their respective roll number. The Answer Key will help to know the estimated scores likely to acquire in the exam according to the below-given scheme:
- One mark each for a correct answer
- Deduction of -¼ marks each for an incorrect attempt
- No scores will be deducted for the question not attempted.
In case of any discrepancy, candidates need to go to the link to report about the same on the official website. Enter your Name, roll number, course, question number, and question number set in the link provided and send the report about the error.
Exam Result Announcement:
The result of AMUEEE 2022 will be released in the month of December on the official website www.amu.ac.in. Applicants will sign in using their registration number and password. The admission will be dependent on the candidate’s performance in the AMUEEE exam.
Steps to Check AMUEEE Result:
The examination result will be announced in the month of June through the official website of Aligarh Muslim University. Follow the steps to check the exam result:
- Go to the official AMUEEE website www.amu.ac.in
- Click on the link that mentions AMUEEE 2022 Result.
- A new page will appear in PDF carrying the roll number of all the qualified candidates.
- Candidates can check if the roll number is present in the PDF file or not.
- Candidates can keep the print of the result for future use.
Aligarh Muslim University will decide the cut off marks based on the performance of the candidates. Those who score more than or equal to cut off marks will receive the rank in the merit list. The Cut Off will be based on the categories of the candidates.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
The Merit List will be declared by Aligarh Muslim University through the official website. After the result declaration, the merit list will be prepared based on the rank of the candidates. The merit list will help in deciding the admission process of the applicants to B.Tech course at Aligarh Muslim University. The Merit List will be announced on the basis of the following points:
- Rank of the candidate achieved in AMUEEE 2022
- Candidate’s Roll Number
Merit list will be released separately for the following:
- General Merit List
- Internal Merit List
- Chance Memo List
- Nomination Category List
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the scores acquired in the examination by all appearing candidates. The reservation rules will be applicable for all categories to seek admission in Aligarh Muslim University. If the rank of two applicants is the same then the university will follow the tie-breaking method to sort the matter in the following manner:
- The first preference will be given to the candidate who is elder in age.
- If the tie still persists, then the applicant who has attempted a lesser number of questions in the exam will be given preference.
The counseling round will take place in the month of July. Those who have successfully attempted the written exam will appear for counseling round. The counseling will commence in slots. Download the call letter from the official website prior counseling process. The total number of seats in each stream is mentioned below:
- Chemical Engineering: 30
- Civil Engineering: 60
- Computer Science Engineering: 50
- Electrical Engineering: 60
- Electronic Engineering: 50
- Mechanical Engineering: 90
- Petroleum Engineering: 25
Documents Required for Counselling:
Candidates will have to present the following original documents at the counseling venue:
- Original call letter along with one attested copy
- Original AMUEEE 2022 Admit card along with one attested copy
- Demand Draft in favor of Aligarh Muslim University with the counseling fee.
- Mark sheet of Class XII & X or some other document as legal proof for date of birth.
- Migration certificate of the last attended institution
- Character Certificate from the Head of last attended institution
- Name removal certificate for candidates registered at AMU.
- Certificate for the admission of the candidate under the reserved categories (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate from the employer to acquire the studies for the full period of time (if applicable).
- Medical fitness certificate according to AMU guidelines
- Two latest passport size photographs
After the verification of the documents, candidates will submit the following documents to the verifying officer. Later the original documents will be returned back to the candidates.
- Original Mark sheet of the qualifying examination or any other equivalent Exam
- Original Name Removal Certificate (applicable only for AMU registered candidates)
- Migration/Transfer and Character Certificate of the candidates (those who have not registered at AMU)
- Two attested copies of the Class XII qualifying examination.