NSOU Admission 2022: The full form of NSOU is Netaji Subhas Open University was formed in the year of 1997 as a State Open University with a view to imparting distance education in eastern India under the affiliation of University Grant Commission and Distance Education Council. This is a part and parcel of the organization of the Netaji Institute of Asian Studies and Named as NSOU in terms of the Act of West Bengal State Legislative Assembly. NSOU is a University in Kolkata, West Bengal having its office at the historical building of Sarat Chandra Bose, elder brother of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. This Open University conducts different courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Netaji Subhas Open University or NSOU will initiate its registration procedure for varied PG and UG courses in July 2022 like every year. Candidates can apply for any discipline in distant learning mode from NSOU. For admission in Netaji Open University Admission 2022 applicants need to follow the eligibility guidelines stated by the University. The official website will provide the application form to be downloaded by the applicant after its notification has been released.
Netaji Subhas Open University 2022 Exam Date:
For Bachelor’s Degree Program (BDP):
|Online Renewal System Available for Students||May 2022|
|Online Fee Submission||May 2022|
|Submit the Fee any Allahabad Bank Branch||May 2022|
|Submission of Payment Confirmation Receipt at Study Centre||May 2022|
|Starting of registration||June 2022|
|Deadline of registration||June 2022|
For P.G. Courses:
|Starting of registration||July 2022|
|Deadline of registration||August 2022|
Netaji Open University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must full fill the eligibility criteria as per the website of NSOU.
- To meet Bachelor Degree Programs candidates have to earn a 10+2 qualified certificate from a recognized Board. Selection will be based on the marks obtained on the Intermediate level.
- Graduate degree holder with minimum 40% marks are eligible to apply for B.Lib.I.Sc
- Aspirants for PG admission must complete a graduate degree in the relevant discipline.
- Eligible candidates can enjoy the system first cum first serve basis excluding B. Spl. Ed course candidate.
- A candidate having 50% marks in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in subjects’ viz. Science, Social Science or Humanities are eligible to apply for B.SpL.Ed Course.
- On the basis of marks earned in the entrance examination for B.SpL.Ed admission a list of selected candidates will be worked out by NSOU authority.
- The University conducts Bachelor of Special Education Program in 3 discipline-Mental Retardation, Hearing Impairment, and Visual Impairment. A candidate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the related field can apply for admission. Candidate’s score in the entrance examination will be given priority for admission.
NSOU Admission 2022 Application Form:
- The official Website will announce the issue of the application form of NSOU 2022.
- The official website of NSOU “bdp.wbnsouadmissions.com” will provide all information regarding admission from time to time.
- Rs 500 is the fee needs to be paid for appearing in the entrance exam. The entrant has to sign and stamp the previously printed challan from any Allahabad Bank branch.`
Salient features of the admission procedure:
Any single applicant can opt for a lonely one Bachelors program at a time. Marks’ relaxation will depend on the guidelines issued by the government of West Bengal.
The following candidates will have a preference in the entrance test:
- Parent of a disabled child
- A disabled person having Disability Certificate from any trusted authority
- Candidates with RCI approved Degree or Diploma
Netaji Open University UG Admission Procedure
- Click on NSOU official web portal.
- Click the button for application form download.
- Furnish all accurate information.
- Submit the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid via online method or by using bank challan.
For PG Diploma and Certificate programs:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- Go to the study centre.
- Go through the eligibility norms of the course the applicant wants to pursue.
- Process a demand draft of Rs 900 in favour of Netaji Subhas Open University payable at Kolkata from a nationalized bank.
- Furnish all essential documents with photograph to the study center.
- Demand Draft needs to be submitted in the study center with the name and contact number in the back of the DD.
- Student Application Form will be provided after this.
- Complete the form with photographs and essential self-attested credentials.
- The enrolment certificate of the candidate will be issued after this.
Admission in the postgraduate program requires a graduation degree in the relevant stream. On the basis of merit, the candidate is judged for admission in the field of M.Sc, MA, M.Com, B.Lib.I.Sc,
M.Lib.I.Sc, Specialization in Bengali, Political Science, History, Public Administration, English Language Teaching, and Education are provided in the MA program.
M.Sc program is arranged for Mathematics, Zoology, and Geography.
It is essential to submit all necessary documents, photocopy of bank challan and photograph at the study centre.