UPES Admission 2022: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Uttarakhand provides immense of degree programmes at the undergraduate UG and postgraduate PG level. The programmes which are offered in the streams comprises of Engineering, Law, Design, Business & Management studies, and Architecture & Planning. Below we mention the details about the University of Petroleum Dehradun Admission 2022, Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc:
UPES Admission 2022 Eligibility:
Get here details about the UPES University 2022 Eligibility Criteria for the Undergraduate & Post Graduate Programmes:
Eligibility for Undergraduate and PG Programmes:
- To seek admission into undergraduate programmes at UPES, students are required to attain at least 50% marks in class 10th and 12th.
- Students will be able to attain admission in Postgraduate courses only if they have completed their graduation from some recognized university with aggregate 50% marks.
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
UPES Exam Date 2022:
|UPESEAT & UL SAT Online Test||3rd week of April|
|UPESEAT Admit Card||4th week of April|
|UPES & UL SAT Exam Date 2022||May|
|MBA program last date to apply||2nd week of March|
|UPESMET Admit Card||March|
|Exam Date fo UPESMET||2nd week of March|
|UPESDAT 2022 Exam Date||1st week of April|
UPES Admission 2022 Process:
- To attain admission in BBA Programme, group discussion and interview will be commenced.
- For attaining admission into MBA, there will be UPESMET Test / National Level Test (CMAT / XAT / CAT / NMAT / GMAT Scores / MAT) and Group Discussion along with Interview
- For MA in Economics, the candidate needs to go through online Entrance Test and Personal Interview
- To attain admission in BTech, the candidate needs to go through admission process Exam Pathway: UPESEAT followed by Centralized Counseling, Non-Exam Pathway -Board Merit: Centralized Counseling through UPES Board Merit rank and JEE Main Merit: Centralized Counseling through UPES JEE Main Merit rank
- To seek admission in B. Tech. LLB(Hons.), the admission process will be followed Exam Pathway: UPESEAT followed by Centralized Counseling through UPESEAT Merit rank, Non-Exam Pathway: Board Merit: Centralized Counseling through UPES Board Merit rank, JEE Main Merit: Centralized Counseling through UPES JEE Main Merit rank, CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit: Through UPES CLAT / LSAT Merit Ranking
- For attaining admission in M.Tech., Screening of Application and Interview will be the important part to conduct.
- To attain admission in M.Des, admissions will be based on UPESDAT. Aspirants with valid CEED score will be exempted from UPESDAT. They will be invited for Personal Interview and presentation on the work portfolio.
- Plan/M.Plan includes the admission process such as Exam Pathway: Admissions will be based on UPAT, Non-exam pathway: Admissions will be based on board marks, JEE Main or NATA scores.
- For BA LLB, admissions will be based on Board Merit / CLAT Merit/ UL-SAT / L-SAT India Merit, Group Discussion & Interview
- For B. Tech. Energy Technology LLB (Hons.) and B. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering LLB (Hons.), admission process includes UPESEAT followed by Centralised Counseling
- LLM with specialization in Energy Laws comprises of entrance Test followed by Interview
University of Petroleum 2022 Application Process:
- For seeking application form, make an online payment of Rs.1850/-. You can pay the application fee via modes such as Credit card/ Debit card /Net Banking
- You can also make cash payment of Rs.1, 750 from admission counters in cities like Chandigarh / Cochin / Coimbatore /Ahmedabad / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
- Attain application form by paying through DD of Rs. 1850 in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi to “University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, “Enrollments Office, UPES, 210, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110020.”
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
UPES Admission 2022 Admit Card:
Go to the official website for seeking to UPES 2022 Admit card. Candidates are required to produce the admit card with a duly attested photograph. It is an important document that a candidate needs to carry along with them at the exam center.
UPES Admission for International Students:
UPES proffers several UG and PG programmes for international students. Some of them are as follows:
- Candidates holding a passport of any country (excluding India), including applicants of Indian origin who are not Indian nationals and passport holders.
- Al those who are Non-Resident Indians (NRI) or dependents of Non-Resident Indians, those who got an education and passed the qualifying examinations from some schools or colleges which are outside India
Important to Note: Those who are not dependents of NRI\’s studying in India will not be defined as NRI/International students.
Minimum Eligibility for International Students:
The candidate must possess the passport and Visa for the duration of the study.
For admissions to UG programmes, international students must have obtained higher secondary school certificate (with a minimum percentage of marks as prescribed) and taken requisite courses necessary for the program they are applying for.
For seeking admissions to Post Graduate programmes candidate must be possessed with an Undergraduate Degree from his or her country acquired from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
UPES 2022 Application Process for International Aspirants:
The application procedure is similar for International candidates as it was for Indian students. They need to register with FRRO/local police authorities according to the regulations of the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
VISA: Candidates are required to adhere to the visa rules and all registration needs. They are required to assure about visa validity throughout their study. The visa needs to be obtained prior to traveling to India.
University of Petroleum Admission 2022 Documents Needed:
- Graduation degree, 10 and 12th class certificate
- Official transcripts or transfer certificate from Institution last attended
- Passport and student visa valid for the duration of study at UPES
- OCI/ PIO card is applicable in the case there are foreign passport holders of Indian origin.
Application fee cost for foreign students:
US$ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here