ULSAT 2022: University of petroleum and energy studies (UPES) organizes ULSAT an aptitude test for admission in 5 years law integrated programmes. Candidates who are interested to pursue their career in law can apply for the examination. The examination is conducted every year to select the candidates to get admission in courses like BA LLB, B.Com LLB, BBA LLB, LLM, etc. the candidates can also apply for the university without giving the examination by the process of CLAT /LSAT. These candidates will be selected on the basis of their scores in this examination.
The application form for ULSAT 2022 will be made available to the candidates on the official site. The candidates can apply from there. The application form will get released by November 1st week. For more information on ULSAT 2022 check the given article.
ULSAT 2022 Notification:
- 29th June 2022: The last date to apply for ULSAT 2022 Application form is 30th June 2022.
- 14th March 2022: University Of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) has released the Application form for ULSAT 2022.
ULSAT 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES)|
|Level Of Exam||University Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Notification Release Date||Started|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Category||Law Entrance Exams|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
ULSAT 2022 Exam Date:
The important dates for the examination are illustrated below.
|Issue Date of ULSAT notification||2nd December 2021|
|Commencement of the online Application Form||30th June 2022|
|Close to submit Application Form||To be announced|
|Admit card Issue||To be announced|
|ULSAT 2022 Exam||3rd to 5th July 2022|
|ULSAT Result||To be announced|
|ULSAT Counselling||To be announced|
How to Apply for ULSAT 2022:
The interested candidates can apply for ULSAT 2022. The application form will be available on the official site. The applying candidates need to first check the eligibility provided for the examination. Only the candidates satisfying the criteria should apply for the examination.
Steps to fill the application form for ULSAT 2022:
- Login to the official site.
- Click on the link showing apply now.
- Get yourself Registered by filling the all the details in the form like name, father name, mother name, DOB, address
- A registration ID and password will be sent to you on your provided email Id and phone number. Then log in using it.
- Fill in all the other important details asked in the application form like
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Keep a copy of the payment receipt with you.
- Recheck details in the application form before you Submitting the form
- Make sure to take out the printout of the application form for future use.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The application fees can be submitted online mode by debit card, credit card, net banking, or by sending DD. The DD should be drawn on behalf of the “UPES fee account” .the application fee is Rs. 1850. ULSAT 2022 Application Form: Click here
ULSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For LLB Course:
- The candidate should be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- The candidates should have passed 10+2.
- The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the 10th and 12th
- The student should have completed education from a recognized institute.
For LLM Course:
- The candidate must have completed LLB from some reputed institute.
- The candidate must have at least 50% aggregate in LLB examinations.
- The candidate must have 50% marks in 10th and 12th.
The exam pattern for ULSAT 2022 is provided below.
- Total no of questions: the total no. of 200 questions will be there.
- Type of questions: multiple choice
- Exam Language: English
- Duration: duration is 3 hour
- Total marks: total marks will be 150.
- Marking scheme: one mark for each correct answer
- Negative marking: no negative marking.
Syllabus for ULSAT 2022:
The candidates who are applying for ULSAT 2022 must know the details regarding the syllabus for the examination, in order to score well and qualify for the examination. The syllabus is provided below.
- Language Comprehension: Quantitative and Numerical Ability: Percentage, simplification, profit and loss, probability, train, boats and streams, speed, time and distance, mixture and allegations, etc.
- Legal General Knowledge: this section is to test the candidate’s knowledge in legal matters and current affairs related to the latest judgment by the Supreme Court on critical matters, history, polity, environment, etc.
- Legal Aptitude: it includes fundamental laws, rights, duties, Parliament, different institutions, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Mental Ability and Logical/Mathematical Analysis, Analogy, Deductive Reasoning, Odd-Even Discretion, Series, Blood Relations, Agreement & Disagreement
- The admit card will be made available on the official website
- The Candidates can download the admit card from there and take a printout of it.
- The admit card can be downloaded by entering the application number and password/date of birth of the candidate
- The details of the candidate and the venue of the examination are given on the admit card.
- The candidate needs to carry the admit card to the examination hall.
- The candidate also needs to carry the ID proof.
The result of ULSAT will be declared in online mode. The candidate can check results by login into the official website and then entering their registration no and roll no from the official website. The result will be declared after a few days of the examination. A merit list will be prepared after that showing the list of candidates clearing the examination.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here