KU PGCET 2023: Coordinated by Kakatiya University, Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is for applicants seeking to apply for induction into M.A, MLISC, MSW, M.Sc, M.Ed, MP.Ed, MTM, M.Com, JMC, MHRM courses of different associated schools through the KU Post-Graduate Common Entrance Test. KU PGCET will be hung on the state-level as it were.
Kakatiya University, Warangal is an administration subsidized college arranged in the conditions of Telangana. It offers different postgraduate courses across Arts, Science, and Commerce streams. Kakatiya University additionally leads Post Graduate Common Entrance Test and it thinks about the signs of the passing test. Typically, the University welcomes applications for KU PGCET according to the timetable referenced on the authority site.
KU PGCET 2023 Application Form:
Up-and-comers wishing to apply for KU PGCET 2023 should be a resident of India with important advanced education. The KU PGCET form will be accessible on the authority site from April 23, 2023, till May 22, 2023 (Tentative). The Application Form can be filled from anyplace with a sound web association. Prior to filling the Application Form, competitors ought to have the accompanying data/reports convenient:
- Individual versatile number
- KU PGCET 2023 Information Brochure
- The report identified individual subtleties and scholastic records
- Delicate duplicates of checked visa size photo photograph and mark
- Visit the authority site and snap on the ‘Enlistment Link’ on the top menu to get yourself self-enrolled for KU PGCET 2023.
- Enter the Name and individual subtleties alongside email id, portable number, and date of birth as referenced in SSC or comparable declaration.
- After consummation of entering the subtleties, you will be sent a client ID and Password on the portable number and email ID entered at the hour of enlistment.
- Snap-on the ‘Continue PAYMENT’ connect for paying the application cost. Post that you will be diverted to the following page.
- Enter the other individual subtleties, enrollment subtleties, correspondence subtleties.
- Transfer visa size photo and mark in jpg/jpeg design. Snap on ‘Save and Continue’.
- Enter all the instructive subtleties and snap on ‘Save’.
- A review page will open an outline of the relative multitude of subtleties entered by you and save or print for future reference.
The method of paying the application charge is on the web. KU PGCET 2023 application charge transmitted by the competitors is non-refundable. The application cost will be charged according to the classification of competitors and is the equivalent for each course.
KU PGCET 2023 Exam Date:
|Release date of Notification||April|
|Online Application form submission||May|
|Application form submit without late fees||May|
|KU PGCET 2023 Exam Date||June|
Prior to applying and showing up for the KU PGCET test, applicants should check the qualification rules which are endorsed by the leading power. On the off chance that a competitor neglects to meet the rules referenced underneath, he/she will be dismissed for the admission interaction.
Qualification standards for up-and-comers who are trying to apply for KU PGCET 2023 are talked about underneath.
Up-and-comers ought to be an Indian public. They ought to have a place with Telangana state just and ought to fulfill the neighborhood and Non-nearby necessities asset somewhere around the Telangana State Education Institution.
Understudies who have passed or showed up for the last year’s moderate assessment of 2023 are qualified for a very long time of coordinated M.Sc course. Understudies having a place with the overall class more likely than not got marks positioning between 45-half and saved classification up-and-comers ought to have gotten half stamps in the passing test.
There are no age limitations to be qualified for the KU PGCET test.
- There is a booking for female competitors, nearby applicants, up-and-comers having a place with saved classifications, and others in reverse classes.
- The understudies having a place with the areas of Khammam, Adilabad, Hyderabad (counting twin urban communities), Karimnagar, Mahaboobnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Ranga Reddy, and Warangal are viewed as Local applicants and will fall under the ‘A’ Local region up-and-comers who will have 85% accessible seats in support of themselves and up-and-comers outside of these referenced regions will fall under ‘B’ Local competitors who will guarantee the leftover 15% of the accessible seats.
- The 15% seats, nonetheless, will be filled by both nearby and non-neighborhood up-and-comers. For the female competitors, 33.33% of seats will be held in each course or subject. The ST and SC will have 15% and 7.5% seats held for each course or subject individually. Furthermore, the physically tested and in reverse classes will likewise have a booking.
KU PGCET 2023 Exam Pattern will incorporate 100 target questions. The all-out time span of the test will be over two hours. No negative scores will be apportioned for wrong answers. The other essential data on KU PGCET 2023 has been referenced underneath:
Test design features:
- Test mode: Offline (Pen and Paper-based)
- Number of papers: 1
- Question paper type: Multiple decision target type questions
- Complete marks:100
- Test duration: 150 minutes
- Test language: English
There is no such prospectus for KU PGCET 2023 assessment. This is on the grounds that the schedule shifts from course to course. The inquiry paper won’t be indistinguishable for each course. The schedule will cover segments of the concerned subjects for which an individual is applying.
For the subject of English
- English Grammar
- Books and Authors
- Figures of Speech
- Literary terms
- Ages and Movements
- Literary Appreciation of poem and prose passage
For the subject of Economics
- Micro Economics
- Macro Economics
- Economics development
- Indian Economic problems
For the subject of Public Administration
- Concept and Theories
- Indian Administration
- Management of Resource
For the subject of Political Science
- Theories and Institutions
- History of India
- History of Modern Europe
For the subject of Sociology
- Its Relation to other Science
- Human Society
- Social Contract Theory
- Status of Women in Indian Society
For the subject of Human Resource Management
- Language Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- Test of Reasoning
- Management Aptitude
For the subject of Master of Social Work
- Human Society
- Social Groups
- Social Institutions
- Social Problems
- Social Works
For the subject of Master of Education
- Foundation of Education
- Psychological Foundation of Education
- Educational Technology and Computer Education
- School Management and System of Education
For the subject of Master of Tourism and Management
- Geographical Conditions of India
- Vedic Culture
- Mauryan Empire
- Western Impact on India
For the subject of M.com
- Business Economics
- Industrial Organisation and Management
- Financial Accounting
- Quantitative Techniques
- Financial Management
For the subject of Botany
- Diversity of Microbes
- Diversity of Cryptogams
- Diversity of Flowering plants
For the subject of Zoology
- Biology of Invertebrates and Cell Biology
- Biomolecules of the Cell
- Animal Physiology
- Applied Zoology
KU PGCET 2023 Admit Card will be delivered online on the college site on May 27, 2023. The Admit Card is a required report that should be delivered at the test place to be qualified to see the test. The Admit Card will contain important data as given beneath.
- Application Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Name of competitor
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- The private location of the competitor
- Test Name
- Subtleties of the Examination place
- Test date and time
- Competitor’s photo and mark
- Significant guidelines
- Steps for downloading the Admit Card
- Visit the site www.kupgcet2023.com.
- Snap on the ‘Login’ interface on the top menu for downloading the admit card.
- Enter the User ID and secret phrase, and sign in.
- Snap on the ‘Download Hall Ticket’ connect on top of the window. Download and print it for some time later.
KU PGCET 2023 Result will be comparable to that of its rank card. Applicants can go to the authority site for checking results. The results will be distributed after the fruition of the test. The results will comprise of data including the position, results, and score.
Steps to download the Result:
- Go to the connection www.kupgcet2023.com
- Snap on KU PGCET 2023 Result connect
- Enter enlistment number and date of birth
- Snap on submit fasten and download the results
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The appropriate response key will be accessible on the authority site after the admission of the result
The up-and-comer who gets the passing scores will be required the directing strategy. The cut off for every class is unique and as per the base scores got, competitors will be chosen or shortlisted. Moreover, the competitor who has the best position will be furnished with the admission alternatives in the top universities partnered under the UK. The normal cut off for the year 2023 has been given beneath:
KU PGCET 2023 Cut Off scores:
- Category: Cut off scores
- Open Category: 30
- In reverse Caste: 30
- Actually Handicapped: 30