CSSET 2023: Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test is truncated as led by Shri LalBahadurShastriRashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, to permit contender to acquire admission at Sanskrit considered colleges. The Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test (CSSET) permits the contender to apply for three Universities focusing on the Sanskrit language.
CSSET 2023 Application Form:
- Accessibility of forms: The application form will be accessible to all Candidates from fifth January 2023 likely. The competitors can acquire the application form of the authority site.
- Form Filling: All the applicants are required to fill the form with important and checked subtleties including individual data and instructive capabilities.
- Reservation Categories: All the Candidates need to specify their class and code (General/SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled), on the application form.
- Extra Requirements: A different government-approved distinguishing proof and an identification size photo are to be submitted alongside the application form.
- Self-Attestation: The Candidates who have concealed the qualification standards need to fill in the subtleties and sign on the card.
All the Candidates are to make an installment of Rs.1000 as an application charge, which can either be paid online through Credit/Debit card/Net banking or disconnected as bank challan.
CSSET 2023 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Released the application form||To be announced|
|End to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|CSSET 2023 Exam Dates||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Candidates who will apply should fulfill all the models referenced underneath:
- Pre-requirements: Candidates more likely than not passed Shastri/B.A. (With Sanskrit) in 10+2+3 Scheme or potentially M.A. (Sanskrit)/Acharya or comparable conventional degree from any University or perceived looking at body having gotten in any event half stamps or identical evaluation. Or then again The understudies who have passed Shastri/B.A. (With Sanskrit) Two-year course from any University or perceived analyzing body ought to have gotten in any event half stamps in the total as well as have passed Acharya Ist year/M.A. (Skt) Ist year/Setu (Bridge course)/Vidwanmadhyama/Vidwaduttama assessment. For the qualification of the half, Shastri/B.A. (with Skt.) checks just will be thought of.
- Necessities for classifications: The assessment requires all applicants having a place with SC/ST/diversely abled classes to have at least 45% scores in the passing assessments to be qualified for CSSET #year.
- Evidence check: The admission of having finished the passing assessment ought to be introduced for admission alongside the application. On the off chance that the result is anticipated, it should be submitted (pronounced or secret) at the hour of admission; in any case, the application will be dropped.
- Age Limit: All up-and-comer looking for admissions to Shiksha Shastri Course probably finished 20 years old at the very latest 1 st October 2023. No Age unwinding will be given to the competitors in such a manner.
- NOTE: For Jammu and Kashmir Candidates: The Candidates who hold Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates from Institutes in Jammu and Kashmir State are qualified for administration in Central Government and different States. The qualification of these Candidates will be represented by rules and guidelines of the particular states/colleges.
- Test mode: The test will be directed on pen and paper and won’t have an online other option.
- Paper Pattern: The question paper is partitioned into two segments
- Section A: Objective sort questions.
- Part B: Descriptive questions.
- Time Duration: The test can go as long as 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The Syllabus for CSSET 2023 is as per the following:
- Section A schedule:
- Area A: A Sanskrit Language Proficiency – Scope
- Settlement: Morphs of Words, Morphs of Verbs
- Addition: Kṛt Offspring postfix Matup/Vatup Tap, Ṅīp, Ṅīṣ
- Compound: Indeclinable, Determinative, Copulative/Numeral, Appositional/Negative, Attributive
- Prakriyā: Ṇich, San
- Voice: Active Voice, Passive Voice, Impersonal Voice
- Kāraka and UpapadaVibhakti: Accusative Karma, Instrumental Karaṇa, Dative Sampradāna, Ablative Apādāna, Locative Adhikaraṇa
- Segment B: Testing of General information – Scope
- Indian Culture history
- Music Date
- Paint workmanship Music
- Show Music
- Indian Constitution Stats
- Sanskrit Literature Language
- Indian and Western Historical Places
- Populace Capital
- Science (Ancient)
- Present-day Awards, Sports, Literature and Science
- Significant Days
- Basic liberties
- Significant World Conferences
- Sanskrit Institutions on National Level
- Contemporary Issues
- Mental Ability – Scope
- Game plan of Alphabets
- Game plan of Numbers
- Expanding/Decreasing request
- Time, Day, Date, Hours
- Time/Word in Mirror
- Cause and impacts, Part and Hall
- Relationship of Basic and Based
- Forthcoming Number, Series
- Numeric/Relative proportions
- Significant Order of various Things
- Numerical Rationality
- Human Relations
- General Rational Statement
- Segment C: Teaching Aptitude – Scope
- Targets of Education
- Characteristics of Teacher
- Instructive Principles
- Educating Profession
- Homeroom Management
- Part of a Teacher
- Educating Objectives
- Old Education
- Awareness about Education
- Instructive Commissions
- Instructive Problems
- Life-Value Education
- Instructive Psychology
- History of Education
- Segment D: Sanskrit Literature – Scope
- VaidikaVāṅmaya – Scope
- Brāhmana, Āraṇyaka
- Upniṣad, Vedanta
- Darśana Philosophies
- Writers and Dramas
- Writing and Champū
- Present-day Compositions
- Part B Syllabus:
- Capability in the Sanskrit Language
- Utilitarian Grammar
- Transformation of Voice
- Determination of Viśiṣṭapada
- Transformation of Lakāra, Liṅga, Vachana, Vāchya
- Determination of Nominative, Adjective and Verb
- Determination of Avyayapada, Usage of Pronoun on the spot of Noun, Selection of UpmānaUpmeya
- Replying subsequent to perusing given passage
- Replying subsequent to perusing given Poetic meter
- Composing of a Paragraph of around 50 words regarding a matter from the given choice
CSSET 2023 Admit Card:
- Visit site: Go to the authority site of CSSET 2023 to begin the way toward procuring the admit card.
- Discover Roll number and Examination focus: Find out the Roll number and the name of the Examination place from the web to get the admit card.
- Contact Center Superintendent: You would need to contact the Center Superintendent one hour before the assessment to get the admit card.
- Two Photographs: Carry your two photos alongside the endorsed form filled to get the admit card.
- On the off chance that Admits card is lost: on the off chance that the applicant has lost Admit Card, its subsequent duplicate will be given distinctly on the installment of INR 50/ -.
- Declaration of results: The result will be reported on the authority site by fifth June 2023 probably.
- Sign in: The applicants need to sign in to their page on the authority site to gain admittance to the results.
- Updated: All the applicants should check the site consistently to stay aware of the updates.
- Hold a duplicate: The competitors should have both hard and delicate duplicates of the results with them for future reference/use.
- Warning: After the statement of results, the competitors will be informed on the authority site just as through speed post.
- Positioning and waitlist strategy: The applicants should have the necessary positioning in the composed test to be shortlisted and henceforth continue with the admission system.
- NOTE: The merit list will be arranged independently for every college. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi conducts Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test at focuses everywhere on the country for conceding competitors in the 2 years B.Ed. Course (Shiksha Shastri program) in Sanskrit in the 3 Sanskrit Deemed Universities.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- Understudies can download the appropriate response key from the authority site. For download, the appropriate response key candidate needs to enter the question paper code.
- In the appropriate response key, all the appropriate responses are noticed that asked in the assessment. With the assistance of the appropriate response key, the test taker can check or match their answer through the appropriate response key.
- Since numerous foundations delivered the appropriate response key after the assessment.
- Along these lines, the candidate needs to cautious while downloading the appropriate response key. The appropriate response key will be distributed after the assessment over.
- Merit List: After reporting the result 2023, the merit list will be distributed by Authority. The Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha will be readied a merit list for the Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance test.
- Understudies secure the least cut-off scores in the Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance test their names will be set on the merit list 2023!
- Understudies can discover their name in the merit list by utilizing move number and understudy’s name and date of birth.