|Application Form||Exam Dates||Eligibility Criteria||Pattern|
VTUEEE 2022: VTUEEE has been shortened for Veltech Technical University Engineering Entrance Examination commenced by Veltech Technical University. This is a yearly basis exam conducted by Vel Tech University. This examination is conducted for those who desire to seek admission to B.Tech courses. Every year Thousands of candidates submit the application form of Vel Tech University. The examination is considered as the national level test for scholarships for the applicants. In this article, candidates can check the details about VTUEEE 2022 Application form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility criteria, Admit Card & result:
VTUEEE 2022 Notification:
- 12th January 2022: VTUEEE 2022 Application form has been released on 28th December 2021.
VTUEEE 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination 2022|
|Commonly Known as||VTUEEE 2022|
|Conducting Body||Vel Tech Institute of Science and Technology|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Category of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online /Offline Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test) and Offline (Pen and Paper Based Test)|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
VTUEEE 2022 Exam Dates:
|Events||Dates (Phase-1)||Dates (Phase-2)|
|Start to submit Application Form||Started||Started|
|Last date to the submission Application form||
|Admit Card Released||—||—|
|Exam Date (Online/Offline)||
|Announcement of Result||May 2022||To be announced|
VTUEEE 2022 Application Form:
The application form has been released online mode. Candidates can fill the form by online Mode. Make sure for filling and submitting the application form before the deadline. The application form fee is Rs 950/-
Steps to fill the VTUEEE 2022 Application Form:
- Collect the application form through the official website.
- Go to the Home Page and seek the link to register yourself.
- Click the application and register by entering the details such as name, email address, and number.
- Once all the details are entered, you will be moved to the application form.
- In the application form, fill the details like personal details such as name, address, parents info, domicile details, email address, Date of Birth, and contact number.
- Then fill in the educational details which include higher education details, score info, percentage-related information, university details, and if any extra certificates which are achieved during education, subject information, etc.
- Upload the supporting documents attested along with passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee for securing the seat. You can make payments via internet banking, debit card, and credit card, etc.
- Submit the application form on the submit tab. Save the form for further reference.
VTUEEE 2022 Online Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/ Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/ Entrepreneurship.(Any of the three)
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Passed min.3 years Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
- The University will offer suitable bridge courses such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering drawing, etc., for the students coming from diverse backgrounds to achieve desired learning outcomes of the programme.
- The examination is commenced two times a year and commenced online and offline.
- The question paper will appear in the MCQ Form.
- The time duration of the examination is 3 Hours.
- The question paper should be of 360 marks.
- Subjects included in the question paper are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The candidate will be rewarded with 4 marks for every correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices & Determinants
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Permutation & Combination
- Sequences & Series
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Vector Algebra
- Work, energy & power
- Rotational Motion
- Laws of Motion
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations & waves
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Chemical bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Redox Reactions and Electro-Chemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- Block Elements
- Coordination compound
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Organic compounds
- Admit Card will be released twice a year based on the exam applied for.
- Go to the official website and download the admit card and The Admit Card will also be sent via post.
- Make sure for carrying the admit card to the examination center.
- Again go to the official website for accessing the outcome of the examination.
- Download the result from the website by using a unique ID.
- Take a printout of the result for further details.
- The counseling process is scheduled after the result is announced. The cut-off will also be declared.
- The counseling process will be commenced in June.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here