NSO 2022 Application Form, Pattern, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility

NSO 2022NSO 2022: NSO stands for National Science Olympiad 2022 and The Science Olympiad Foundation commences the exam every year to inspire the students for understanding scientific facts and data to enhance reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills. Students need to fill out the NSO Application Form 2022 available on the official website. It is important to collect all the details about NSO 2022 prior:

Details about NSO 2022:

  • Organization’s name: Science Olympiad Foundation
  • Olympiad Name: National Science Olympiad (NSO) 2022
  • Eligibility: Students from classes I to XII may apply.
  • Examination Date: In the month of November
  • Exam Level: National
  • Official Website: www.sofworld.org/nso

NSO 2022 Exam Date:

Events Exam Dates
Application form available 2nd week of August
Deadline to submit the application form End of August
Admit Card 3rd week of September
NSO 2022 Exam Date 2nd week of November
Result Date announced End of December

Admission Open 2023:

NSO 2022 Application Form:

Those who are interested to apply for NSO 2022 need to fill out the application form within the given time limit. Steps to fill the application form are as follows:

  • Go to the official website of NSO i.e. www.sofworld.org.
  • Go to the home page of the website and click on the application form link and open it.
  • Fill the application form carefully without making any mistakes.
  • Make sure that details that you fill are correct and then click on the submit button.
  • Keep the hard copy for personal use.
See also  KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria & Result

NSO Application Fee:

There are many schools in India, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal where the SOF registration fee will be Rs 125 (including GST) per student / Olympiad towards the cost of the examination. However, schools may add additional charges of Rs 25 per student towards honorarium of in charge, remuneration to teachers to guide and teach and other expenses. The applicants suffering from any major physical disability, or an Indian student whose parent was martyred during defense operations need not pay any amount for the registration fee. The registration fee will be US$9 for other countries.

Exam Pattern:

The NSO examination will be commenced in the respective school itself. It will be a school that decides the timings for commencing the exam.

  • First 35 questions will be Objective Type for classes 1 –IV
  • The remaining 50 objective type questions for classes V – XII
  • Time Duration: 1 hour
  • Type of Questions: multiple-choice questions.
  • Paper Division: Three Parts –
  1. Logical thinking
  2. Computer and information technology
  3. The achiever’s section.
See also  MH CET 2022 Application Form, Exam Dates,Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card & Result

For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here

Exam Syllabus:

60 percent of questions will be asked from the current syllabus and the rest of 40% from the previous class. For level II along with the Achievers section, all questions will be followed with the syllabus of the present class.

Important to Note: There will be a proviso of the booklet from Olympiad so that students may get an idea about the questions. Students need to pay extra amount for this booklet (if they wish to avail it)

Exam Result:

The results for NSO will be released within the duration of two months after the exam date. The result will be inclusive of students’ international rank, zonal rank and school rank as well. There will be proviso of medals and certificates to the candidates those who appear in the exam based on their performance. However, the participation certificate will be given to all.

See also  HPCET 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Result & Admit Card

Admit Card:

Admit cards will be given to the respective school and they will provide to the students. This card consisted of roll number, Exam day/date, etc. You may also avail admit card from the official website.

Answer Key:

After the exam gets over, the answer key will be released aiming at giving the idea to calculate the scores.

Get the Latest Update Join Us on TelegramClick Here

Leave a Comment

*