ATMA 2021: ATMA is a National-level entrance examination. It is conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). This exam conducted by AIMS to offer admission in MBA, MCA, PGDM, and other management programmes. The Examination is conducted multiple times a year. Admission is offered by various government or private institutes of management in India. In this article candidates get the information about ATMA 2021 Application Form, Eligibility, exam dates, etc:
ATMA 2021 Notification:
- 2nd June 2021: ATMA 2021 July Session Application Form has been Released and the last date to apply is 18th July 2021.
ATMA 2021: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Exam Name||AIMS Test for Management Aptitude 2021|
|Exam type||National Level Entrance test|
|Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Exam frequency||Multiple times a year|
|Category||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Mode of examination||Online Mode|
ATMA Exam Date 2021:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
For July Session:
|Events||Exam Dates (July Session)|
|Registration Started||1st June 2021|
|Last Date of Payment||17th July 2021|
|Registration End||18th July 2021|
|Last date to print the filled-in Application Form||20th July 2021|
|Admit Card||21st July 2021|
|ATMA July Session Exam Date 2021||25th July 2021|
For May Session:
|Events||Exam Dates (May Session)|
|Registration Started||26th April 2021|
|Last Date of Payment||22nd May 2021|
|Registration End||23rd May 2021|
|Last date to print the filled-in Application Form||25th May 2021|
|Admit Card||26th May 2021|
|ATMA May Session Exam Date 2021||30th May 2021|
|Result||5th June 2021|
For April Session:
|Events||Exam Dates (April Session)|
|Commencement of Registration||2nd March 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||17th April 2021|
|Registration Last Date||18th April 2021|
|Last date to print the filled-in Application Form||20th April 2021|
|Admit Card||21st April 2021|
|ATMA 2021 Exam Date||25th April 2021|
|Result||30th April 2021|
For February Session:
|Application form available||21st December 2020|
|Deadline to submit the application form||7th February 2021|
|Final date to submit Online Fee||8th February 2021|
|Application form print last date||9th February 2021|
|Beginning of the Download of Admit Card:||10th February 2021|
|ATMA Exam Date 2021||14th February 2021|
|Result announcement:||19th February 2021|
ATMA 2021 Application Form:
The Aspirant must register for the exam on the exam portal that would automatically generate the Personal Identification Number (PID) and it’d be sent onto their registered mail Id. This PID shall be used for all further applications such as form filling, admit card printout, etc. Next, they shall have to enter the details in the application form.
The details which they have to enter include name, residential address, mail address, DOB, academic accomplishments, etc. Aspirants must assure that entered details perfectly, considering that no alteration must be granted in the admittance form. You need to upload the photographs and signatures as prescribed on the webpage.
Post the registration a password would be generated that the aspirant can use to log in to the Portal for Results and other exam-related notifications.
Steps to Apply for ATMA 2021:
- Visit the official website of ATMA.
- Enter the details to fill the registration form.
- Then click on the ‘proceed for fee payment’
- Pay the application fee online mode via debit or credit card.
- The registration link and PID (personal identification number) will be sent to your registered email ID.
- The Candidates must have to keep the PID ID.
- Then click on the link ‘click here to register for ATMA’.
- Now Provide your login credentials i.e. application form and password.
- Click on the ‘proceed’ tab to fill the application form.
- Fill details like educational, personal, communication, address, etc. in the application form.
- Click and ‘save and continue’ button.
- Then upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Check and verify all details carefully and then click on the ‘save and continue’ tab.
- Take the printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for further procedures.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
|ATMA 2021 July Session Application Form||Click Here|
|ATMA 2021 Information Brochure||Click Here|
The Application Fee is Rs.1500. The Mode of Payment will be via debit/credit card or via net banking. Keep in mind that the fee paid towards the application is non-returnable or refundable, in any circumstances.
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria given below before applying for the examination:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a recognized Bachelor’s degree in any stream under the pattern 10+2+3.
- Minimum Marks Required: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their Bachelor’s degree.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last year of their degree course are also eligible to apply.
- Age: Applying the candidate’s minimum age limit should be 21 years.
Knowing the exam patterns is a half battle won all you need to do is understand the paper patterns syllabus that gives you the edge preparing for the exams. You can check it below.
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Duration: 180 minutes
- Total Questions: 180
- Total Sections: 6
- Distribution of Questions Per Section: The questions shall be distributed across the sections as follows:
|Name of the Section||No of Questions||Time Allotted|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
The aspirants should take care of the exclusive time limit and formulate appropriately so as to ascertain they would complete the given category and to finish it in the given time.
There is no fixed syllabus for the entrance exams for MBA aspirants however few of the common topics that reoccur in exams are mentioned below for reference. Go through them once to give you a brief idea about the same.
Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation: The following topics are covered in this section.
- Number Systems
- Ratio & Proportion
- Bar Graph
- Quadratic & Linear Equation
- Speed Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit Loss
- Pipes & Cistern
- Line graph
- Pie Chart
- Analytical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Blood Relationship Tests
- Direction and Distance Test
- Linear Arrangements
- Statements Arguments
- Number Series
- Analogy Test
- Matrix Arrangements
- Coding and Decoding
- Statements and Conclusion
- Symbol Based Problems
- Ranking Tests
- Statements Assumptions
- Paragraph Completion
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Para Jumble
- One- word Substitution
- Reading Comprehension
The Admit Card is a very important document that is your gate pass to give the exam that you prepared for all you need to do is ensure that you keep visiting the page and click on the notification to check about the release of the Admit cards. Apart from this, you need to carry other verification documents as well as suggest below anyone would do.
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card etc.
Steps to Download ATMA 2021 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of ATMA 2021.
- On the homepage click on ATMA 2021 Admit Card
- Then a login page will open.
- Enter the Exam, PID number, and password.
- Then click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Click on download and print the admit card.
The ATMA 2021 Answer key for the said exam is published on varied online portals and would be available for download or to be viewed on many web portals all across the internet. The key would be to release post-exam completion.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The ATMA 2021 result will be released on 30th April 2021. Candidates can download the result from the online mode. Candidates must check their result using the application number and password. After the announcement of the result candidates will be selected for admission.
Steps To Check ATMA Result 2021:
- Visit the official website @ atmaaims.com
- On the home page, the link of the Result will be available.
- Click on that link.
- Enter your Email ID and Password to login to your account.
- In the Results section, there will be the link displayed as ATMA Result 2021.
- Click on that link to download the ATMA Result.
- Make a copy for future use.
Cut-off based is not based on reservation policy in this exam. Once the results are released, without exception every institute which accepts admissions via this exam would publish the Cut-off.
Applicants with specified cut-offs would be preferred for the next set of processes of selection by the institutes implicated. Usually, Marks would vary from 70 -120. Selected candidates have to engage in Group Discussions, Written Test, and Interview.