OJEE 2022 is actually a state-level examination that is commenced every year to give admission to the candidates in the courses such as Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, and other management courses. This exam conducted by the OJEE board. Candidates will be given admission to various colleges across Orissa. Through this entrance exam, candidates get admission to various Undergraduate courses. Complete details such as Odisha JEE 2022 Entrance Exam Date, Notification, Application form & Eligibility, etc provided below:
OJEE 2022 Notification:
- There is no official notification has been released for OJEE 2022.
OJEE Exam Quik View:
|Exam Name||OJEE – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting By||OJEE Board – OJEEB|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Application Submit through||Online|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate, Lateral Entry and PG|
|OJEEB Helpline Number||0674-6552455|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
OJEE 2022: (Odisha JEE) Exam Dates:
|Application Form Release date||January|
|Application Form Submit Last date||April|
|Correction window open for an application form||April|
|Online fee submit the last date||April|
|Entrance Exam date (PBT)||May|
|CBT exam date||May|
|Counselling date starts||June|
OJEE 2022 Application Form:
- Make sure for filling the application from the online mode, go to the official website
- Fill the application form with all the details
- Make sure to fill the application form via modes such as online Banking/Credit card/Debit card or via bank challan from Canara Bank or else from Bank of Baroda
OJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria vary from one course to another.
Eligibility for B.Tech:
- Only those who have completed their Class XII with an aggregate percentage of 45% from some recognized university can apply for the Odisha JEE 2022 Entrance Exam
- As the compulsory subjects, Physics and Mathematics should be considered important and Biology or Bio-Technology or Chemistry will be considered as optional subjects.
OJEE M.Pharm Eligibility Criteria:
Those who wish to apply for M.Pharm need to have done with Under Graduation in the same stream with at least of 50% marks from the recognized college/university.
Eligibility for M.Arch:
Those who are applying for M.Arch need to have acquired a bachelor’s degree in architecture with at least 50% marks or the same percentage from some recognized university or college
Eligibility criteria for Bio-Technology:
- Those who have completed class XII examination with subjects such as, Biology/Mathematics as mandatory subjects can apply for Biotechnology
- Ensure before applying that candidate must have studied chemistry or technical vocational subjects as only optional subjects
Eligibility Criteria for MAM:
- Those who have done with the class XII and secured at least 45% can apply for the examination. However, admission will take place based on the rank list only
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech (Part-Time):
- Candidate should have done with graduation from some recognized university or college
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in education or industry
Odisha JEE Eligibility for MCA 2nd Year (LE):
- Candidates should have a degree of BCA or else B.Sc (ITM/Computer/IT) with at least 50% aggregate percentage from university or college
- Candidates must have studied Maths as a compulsory subject in Higher secondary
- The questions will be based on subjects such as physics, Maths, and Chemistry.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer
- There will be a deduction of 1/4 mark for an incorrect answer.
For UG Courses:
- Lateral Entry to B. Tech: Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engineering:
- B.Pharm/BHMS/BAMS: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
For PG Courses:
- MCA: Mathematics, Computer Awareness.
- MBA: Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, Comprehension, and Business Fundamentals.
- Integrated MBA: Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, etc.
- M.Tech/M. Arch: Engineering Mathematics, Arithmetic, and Logical Reasoning, the remaining syllabus will be as per branch.
OJEE Admit Card 2022:
In order to avail of the admit card, candidates are required to move onto the official website. Download the admit card and carry it with you during the time of examination.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- NERIST NEE 2022 Application Form
- TJEE 2022 Application Form
- WBJEE JEEDEC 2022 Application Form
- Haryana LEET 2022
- Karnataka DCET 2022
- CDAC C-CAT 2022 Application Form
- AMUEEE 2022 Application Form
- JEECE 2022 Application Form
- APIIT NAT 2022 Application Form
- WBJEE JELET 2022 Application Form
OJEE 2022 Result and Counseling:
- After the Examination, the Result will be announced on the official website.
- In the counseling process, candidates have to submit all the required details and academic certification.
- Then, you have to fill in the preferences for the colleges and the courses.
- After filling in the preferences, you have to submit the fee for counseling of OJEE admissions.
- After the online phase, the candidates have to report to the allotted institute for document verification.
- For the remaining admission fee and the other document verification, you have to report to the college allotted during counseling.