OJEE 2022: It is actually a state-level examination that is commenced every year to give admission to the candidates in the courses such as Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, and other management courses. This exam is conducted by the OJEE board. Candidates will be given admission to various colleges across Orissa. Through this entrance exam, candidates get admission to various Undergraduate courses. Complete details such as Odisha JEE 2022 Entrance Exam Date, Notification, Application form & Eligibility, etc are provided below:
OJEE 2022 Notification:
- 12th May 2022: The last date to apply for OJEE 2022 Application form is 14th May 2022.
- 23rd March 2022: OJEE 2022 Application form has been released on 14th April 2022.
- OJEE 2022 Highlights
- OJEE Exam Dates 2022
- OJEE Application Form 2022
- OJEE 2022 Eligibility
- OJEE Exam Pattern 2022
- OJEE 2022 Syllabus
- OJEE Admit Card 2022
- OJEE Result 2022
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
OJEE 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||OJEE – Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting By||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board OJEEB|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Application Submit through||Online|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|OJEEB Helpline Number||0674-6552455|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, MBA Entrance Exam|
OJEE 2022: (Odisha JEE) Exam Dates:
|Application Form Release date||14th March 2022|
|Application Form Submit Last date||14th May 2022|
|Correction window open for an application form||To be announced|
|Online fee submit the last date||To be announced|
|Entrance Exam date (PBT)||To be announced|
|CBT exam date||To be announced|
|Counselling date starts||To be announced|
OJEE 2022 Application Form:
- Make sure for filling out the application from the online mode, go to the official website.
- Fill out the application form with all the details.
- Make sure to fill out the application form via modes such as online Banking/Credit card/Debit card or via bank challan from Canara Bank or else from Bank of Baroda.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to fill OJEE Application Form 2022:
- First of all, move to the official website http://ojee.nic.in
- Then register the personal details like name, date of birth, educational qualification, choose the password, form selection, and various other info.
- Once the registration is done, upload the scanned images like photos, signature, left thumb impression in the mentioned size, and format.
- Then make the payment of the registration fee via sources like a Credit card, debit card, and E-challan.
- Take a printout of the form for further reference.
OJEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria vary from one course to another.
Eligibility for B.Tech:
- Only those who have completed their Class XII with an aggregate percentage of 45% from some recognized university can apply for the Odisha JEE 2022 Entrance Exam
- As the compulsory subjects, Physics and Mathematics should be considered important and Biology or Bio-Technology or Chemistry will be considered as optional subjects.
OJEE M.Pharm Eligibility Criteria:
Those who wish to apply for M.Pharm need to have done with Under Graduation in the same stream with at least of 50% marks from the recognized college/university.
Eligibility for M.Arch:
Those who are applying for M.Arch need to have acquired a bachelor’s degree in architecture with at least 50% marks or the same percentage from some recognized university or college
Eligibility criteria for Bio-Technology:
- Those who have completed class XII examination with subjects such as Biology/Mathematics as mandatory subjects can apply for Biotechnology
- Ensure before applying that candidate must have studied chemistry or technical vocational subjects as only optional subjects
Eligibility Criteria for MAM:
- Those who have done with the class XII and secured at least 45% can apply for the examination. However, admission will take place based on the rank list only
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech (Part-Time):
- Candidate should have done with graduation from some recognized university or college
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in education or industry
Odisha JEE Eligibility for MCA 2nd Year (LE):
- Candidates should have a degree of BCA or else B.Sc (ITM/Computer/IT) with at least 50% aggregate percentage from university or college
- Candidates must have studied Maths as a compulsory subject in Higher secondary
- The questions will be based on subjects such as physics, Maths, and Chemistry.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer
- There will be a deduction of 1/4 mark for an incorrect answer.
For UG Courses:
- Lateral Entry to B. Tech: Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engineering:
- B.Pharm/BHMS/BAMS: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
For PG Courses:
- MCA: Mathematics, Computer Awareness.
- MBA: Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, Comprehension, and Business Fundamentals.
- Integrated MBA: Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, etc.
- M.Tech/M. Arch: Engineering Mathematics, Arithmetic, and Logical Reasoning, the remaining syllabus will be as per branch.
In order to avail of the admit card, candidates are required to move onto the official website. Download the admit card and carry it with you during the time of examination.
OJEE 2022 Result and Counseling:
- After the Examination, the Result will be announced on the official website.
- In the counseling process, candidates have to submit all the required details and academic certification.
- Then, you have to fill in the preferences for the colleges and the courses.
- After filling in the preferences, you have to submit the fee for counseling of OJEE admissions.
- After the online phase, the candidates have to report to the allotted institute for document verification.
- For the remaining admission fee and the other document verification, you have to report to the college allotted during counseling.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here