UPSEE UPCET 2021: UPSEE stands for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination organized by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh (UP). UPSEE is a state-level examination for providing admission to courses like pharmacy, design, management, engineering, architecture, computer applications, etc. By 2021, the AKTU authority has been scrapped the UPSEE exam for B.Tech admissions. Admissions into B.Tech will be provided based on JEE Main scores.
UPSEE examination also offers admission to several other courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharma, and several MCA courses. Immense of the government and private institutions of Uttar Pradesh state find the scores applicable for attaining providing admissions. In this article, candidates can get information related to UPSEE 2021 dates, application, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
UPSEE UPCET 2021 Notification:
- 17th July 2021: UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Application Correction has been started.
- 15th July 2021: The last date to apply for UPSEE 2021/ UPCET 2021 Application Form.
UPSEE 2021: Highlights
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh|
|Category of examination||UG / PG Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline depending upon the paper|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
UPSEE 2021 Courses Offered:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- BHM & CT, BFAD & BFA.
Post Graduate Courses:
- MBA (Integrated)
- MCA (Integrated)
UPSEE 2021 Exam Date:
Find below the UPCET 2021 Exam Date, Exam Notification released date, Result date, etc:
|Start Online Application Form||1st April 2021|
|Closing date of Online registration form||15th July 2021|
|Last date for payment of the exam fee online||16th July 2021|
|Correction window will Open for an application form||17th to 20th July 2021|
|Download the Admit card||To Be Announced|
|UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Result declaration||To Be Announced|
|Counselling begins||To Be Announced|
UPSEE 2021 Application Form:
UPSEE 2021 Application form can be acquired via online mode. There will be no provision like a printed application for candidates. Fill the application form using steps like registration, uploading of the image, fee payment, and printed confirmation page Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
|GK Book for All Competitive Exams – Buy Now|
- Make payment for the UPSEE 2021 application form of Rs.1300/- which is applicable for Transgender/ Male/ General/OBC Category and Rs. 650/- for Female candidates/SC/ST/PwD Category.
- Make payment through online modes such as credit card, debit card, net banking, and e-wallets.
Note: There is a proviso for application form correction which is also via online mode. Corrections can be done from the last week of April to the First week of May. However, corrections can be done only in specific fields instead of the entire form.
Steps to Apply for UPSEE 2021:
Candidates can follow the given below steps to apply for UPSEE:
- Visit the official website of UPSEE.
- On the Homepage, select courses.
- Then click on “Apply”
- Fill in details like candidates name, mail ID & phone number.
- Read all the given instructions & tick on, “I agree” option.
- Now fill academic, qualification & other required details in the form.
- After verification, click on the “Final submit” option.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Now, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Then a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
|UPSEE 2021 Application Form (UG Courses)||Click here|
|UPSEE/UPCET 2021 Application Form (PG Courses)||Click here|
|UPCET 2021/ UPSEE 2021 Exam Notification||Click Here|
|UPSEE (UPCET) 2021 Application Correction
UPTU/AKTU 2021 Eligibility:
Find below some steps which are UPTU/AKTU 2021 Eligibility. Before applying for the UPSEE UPTU/AKTU 2021 just read it very carefully:
- The candidate should be Indian.
- There is no specific age limit to apply for the course.
- Foreign Nationals, Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries & Kashmiri Migrants, NRI, PIO can also apply for the examination.
- If you are applying for B.Tech, B.Des & Integrated MCA, then the candidate must have done class 12th with Physics and If applying for B.Tech/Bio-Technology then the candidate must have completed class XII with subjects like Physics and Mathematics/Biology and any one subject from Biology / Technical Vocational subject/ Chemistry/ Bio-Technology.
- Mathematics and anyone subjects from Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/Chemistry/ Bio-Technology. The minimum percentage should be 45% marks (40% is eligible for reserved category candidates).
- If applying for MBA/MCA, then it is crucial for a candidate to must have done graduation from some recognized university. Also, the candidate must have done 50% marks, and it is 45% for SC/ST category candidates.
- If you are applying for MCA, then the candidate must have completed Mathematics at XII level or Graduation level.
- If applying for B.Tech LE, then ensure that you must have done, B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics subject at 10+2 level, and Engineering Diploma
- To apply for B.Pharm – LE, then candidates must have attained a Diploma in Pharmacy.
- If you are applying for MCA – LE, then the candidate must have acquired BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree
- While applying for B.Pharma, the candidate must have done 12th with subjects like Physics & Chemistry and any one subject from Biology / Technical Vocational Subject/ Mathematics/ Bio-Technology. Minimum 45% marks and 40% for reserved categories.
- To apply for BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA(Integrated), the candidate must have completed class 12th passed with any of the streams with 45% marks without grace and 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates.
- While applying for B.Arch ensure that candidate must have done class XII with subjects such as Physics and Mathematics and any one subjects from Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Technical Vocational subject with at least 50%
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply for the exam.
- The examination will be commenced via online mode
- The question paper comprises Objective multiple-type questions except for the drawing test.
- The exam duration will be for 3 hours.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will attain 4 marks. If the candidate chooses more than one answer for the question then that answer will be considered incorrect.
- There will be no negative marking at all.
|Papers||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||50 questions each in PCM with a total of 150 questions in the paper||600|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||50 questions each in PCB with a total of 150 questions in the paper||600|
|Paper 3||Test for Architecture & Design
Part A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity
|50 questions each in Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions in the paper and two questions for drawing test||600|
|Paper 4||Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/ (Integrated))||100 questions||400|
|Paper 5||Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 questions||400|
|Paper 6||Test for MBA/ MCA||100 questions||400|
|Paper 7||Test for Diploma holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 questions||400|
|Paper 8||Test for Diploma holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 questions||400|
- The exam syllabus will be different for different courses. For Undergraduate courses, candidates need to prepare from the 10+2 level and for PG courses, the candidate needs to prepare from the syllabus of graduation level.
- For B.Tech courses, the syllabus will consist of topics like and Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- B.Pharma programme, topics will be from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- For Post Graduate courses, the syllabus will be asked from graduation subjects.
Admit card will be released a few days before the day of examination. You need to download the hall ticket from the official website and take a printout of the admit card. Also, you must carry this admit card along with you to the examination hall. Your entry to the examination premises will be restricted if you fail to carry this card.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The UPSEE 2021 Exam Result will be released in October 2021. Acquire examination results from the official website. The scores and merit list will appear on the official website.
UPSEE Counselling 2021:
UPSEE 2021 Counselling will be started from October 2021. Those who have successfully cleared out the AKTU/UPTU 2021 UPSEE Entrance Examination can participate in the counseling session. Candidates have to produce original documents to go through the verification process at the different counseling centers or verification centers based on State Rank (Combined General Rank), no matter even if the candidate belongs to the reserved category. The fee that the candidate has paid during the counseling will not be refunded after the seat will allotment in any of the circumstances.