WBJEE JELET 2022: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board Joint Entrance Lateral Entry Test is mostly shortened for WBJEE JELET conducted once a year. The examination is commenced for admission to the Bachelor Degree courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy except for Architecture in the government and private colleges of West Bengal. Collect the details such as WBJEE JELET 2022 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, etc from the given article.
WBJEE JELET 2022 Notification:
- 18th November 2021: WBJEE JELET 2022 Exam Date has been announced. The Exam will be conducted on 14th May 2022. Click here to check details
WBJEE JELET 2022: Highlights
|Engineering Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams||Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry Test (JELET) 2022|
|Conducted By||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Frequency||Once a Year|
|Courses Offered||Lateral Entry in Engineering (BE), Technology (B.Tech), and Pharmacy (B.Pharm)|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams, Pharmacy Entrance Exams|
|Application Date||4th Week of January 2022|
|Exam Starting Date||14th May 2022 (Saturday)|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode|
WBJEE JELET 2022 Exam Date:
|Exam Events||Exam Dates|
|Online registration start||January 2022|
|End to submit the Online Registration form||April 2022|
|Admit Card Availability||May 2022|
|WBJEE JELET 2022 Exam Date||14th May 2022|
|Result Declaration||July 2022|
WBJEE JELET 2022 Application Form:
The application form will also be released via online mode by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. Those who meet the eligibility criteria will fill the application form. Fill in all the qualification details, contact details, upload the documents, etc in the form for avoiding any troubles later. Submit the duly filled application form before the last date.
|SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B||Rs. 400/–|
WBJEE JELET Admission Process:
The admission process consisted of the following given stages:
- Fill the application form: Fill the application form using online mode. It is important to fill in all the details in the application form carefully and correctly. However, there is a proviso for application form correction later.
- Download the admit card: Download the admit card by using login credentials. The admit card is important to carry for appearing in the examination hall.
- Appear in Exam: Those who have received the admit card will appear in the examination in the month of June.
- Result Declaration: The result will be declared in offline mode through the official website. The result will not be shared via email or post.
- Counseling: Those who qualify for the examination will appear for the counseling process. The counseling will be commenced via online mode. The counseling process will consist of registration, choice filling, seat allotment, document verification, and fee payment.
Candidates are requested to select the exam center while filling the application form. The exam centers of Diploma holders in engineering/technology and Diploma holders in pharmacy are not the same. Check the exam centers for both below:
Exam center for Diploma holder in Engineering/Technology:
Select any three exam centers in order of their preference from the below-mentioned list of centers:
- Kolkata- Central
- Kolkata-North/Salt Lake
Exam center for Diploma holder in Pharmacy
Same here also, select any three exam centers from the below-given list:
- Kolkata-North/Salt Lake
There is certain eligibility to follow to apply for the examination and information about the same is shared below:
- Applicants must have successfully passed the diploma with a minimum of 45% (40% for reserved category) or equivalent CGPA in the concerned branch from AICTE approved institute/ university
- In order to acquire admission to Jadavpur University, applicants must have obtained at least 60% aggregate (45% for reserved category) or equivalent CGPA in the concerned branch from AICTE approved institute/ university.
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
- For diploma holders in Pharmacy attaining admission into the degree course in Pharmacy: Applicants must be eligible for admission to the first year if the vacancies in the second year (lateral entry) exhausted
- Candidates must have passed BSc from a recognized institution with a minimum of 45% aggregate (40% for reserved category)
- The candidates must have completed Class XII with Mathematics as the main subject
- Candidates, those who have received admission must have cleared Engineering Mechanics and Engineering Graphics/Drawing along with the second year subjects
- BSc holder candidates are not considered eligible for admission to Pharmacy course and admission to Jadavpur University
Diploma and BSc Holders:
- Candidates will be applicable for admission into the first year of the Engineering programme, if seats in the first year are available and the vacancies in the second year (lateral entry) get over.
The exam pattern comprises of marls distribution, number of questions, subject names, the total number of questions, total marks, subject name, and a lot more. Check the entire exam pattern elaborated below:
- The question paper will consist of 100 Objective Type questions.
- The candidate will get two hours to complete the paper.
- There will be a deduction of ¼ marks on every correct answer.
- There will be a commencement of one common paper for all branches of Engineering/Technology.
- However, there will be a separate question paper for Pharmacy and B.Sc candidates.
- The paper will consist of several sections depending on the qualifying examination, that candidate has passed.
WBJEE JELET Exam Syllabus 2022:
For Diploma holders in Engineering and Technology: Candidates need to prepare from the prescribed diploma syllabus of the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Check the topics below:
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electrical Technology
- Computer Application
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Strength of Materials
- Basic printing engineering
- Printer’s Material Science
- Soil and Water
- Farm Machinery and Power
- Food Processes and Food Harvest Engineering
For BSc candidate: Syllabus will be from Mathematics pass course from the University of Calcutta
Diploma holders in Pharmacy: Candidates need to prepare from the Diploma level syllabus in Pharmacy as prescribed by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Candidates can download the hall ticket of WBJEE JELET from the authority site of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board(WBJEE).
Steps to download the Admit Card:
- In the initial step, up-and-comers need to visit the authority site of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board(WBJEE).
- Presently, search here for the “JELET 2022 admit card” connection and click on that.
- In the wake of tapping on that up-and-comers need to login by entering their application number and secret word.
- At that point click on the “submit” symbol.
- After an applicant has a login on the authority site, another page with the admit card will be open on the following page.
- In last, competitors are prompted that they should check all the subtleties in their admit card and afterward download it in pdf structure and should take at any rate two-three printouts of it.
The result will be announced through the official website www.wbjeeb.in/jelet.aspx. Candidates can check the result by logging in with the roll number.
Steps to Check the Result:
- Go to the official website of WBJEE JELET 2022
- Click on the link “JELET Result 2022”
- Login with the Registration Number and Password
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Rank Card will appear on the new screen
- View the scores and save it for future use
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
There will be the release of five separate merit lists based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance examination.
- Merit list for diploma holders in Engineering and Technology except Printing and Agricultural Engineering
- For Diploma holders in Printing Technology
- Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering
- For Diploma holders in Pharmacy
- For B.Sc. candidates
A separate Reserved category list will also be prepared.
Tie-Breaking: If two or more applicants acquire the same scores in an exam, the merit in such cases will be on the basis of the order of preference:
- Candidate attempted less wrong answers in all subjects of JELET 2022
- Candidates older in age will be given preference
The counseling schedule or seat allotment will be announced via the official website just after the result declaration. Those who are eligible to apply for counseling procedures will participate in counseling. As counseling will be planned according to the candidate’s rank, so it is advised to appear for counseling on a specific date/day/time. Candidates need to appear for counseling on the specific allotted schedule. Also, it is mandatory to appear with original and photocopy documents for the purpose of verification. No other candidate is permitted to appear for counseling on behalf of the candidate.
Documents Required for Counseling:
- 2 latest passport size photographs
- Rank Card
- Admit Card
- Photo Identity Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of Seat Acceptance Fee Payment
- Class XII mark sheet
- Category Certificate (if required)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Original mark list of Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy certificate
- Migration Certificate (if required)