AIEED 2023: AIEED stands for the All India Entrance Examination for Design 2023. This is the entrance examination commenced via ARCH Academy of Design for offering programmes for Post Graduate and undergraduate level for the time span of 4 years and 2 years respectively. There will be an exam tests for testing creativity & design sensitivity, the aesthetic sense in students. This will let the exam conducting authority decide that whether the candidate is applying for the field of design. The other aim is to test the problem-solving aptitude and logical reasoning capability in the candidate.
AIEED 2023 Application Form:
Following is the AIEED 2023 Application Form related info:
- First ensure for checking the eligibility criteria
- Then go to the official website www.aieed.com
- Through the link, fill the application form
- Fill all the details and then move for paying the amount of the application fee via the payment gateway method
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form
AIEED Exam Date 2023:
|Application Form Available date
|Before 1 Week of Exam
|Stage I Entrance Exam Process:
|AIEED Exam Date 2023 (GAT)
|Dec to Jan
|Stage II Entrance Exam Process:
|CAT Exam Date – Offline Exam
|Creative Ability Test Online Exam
|Exam Result Declaration
|Every 7 days of the exam
|Offline Exam Result date Declaration
|Third week of February
|Counselling Started for UG
|April 2end week
|Counselling Started for PG
|February Fourth week
AIEED Eligibility Criteria:
The examination for AIEED 2023 is for choosing the applicable candidates but before that, it is essential that one goes through the apt eligibility criteria that exam conducting authorities have selected.
- Only those who have completed their class 12th can apply for the AIEED examination for the UG course. Make sure that higher secondary is completed from some recognized or equivalent institution.
- Those who have completed their graduation in any stream can apply for the AIEED examination for the PG course. It is important that candidates must have completed their graduation from some recognized or equivalent institute.
The AIEED selection of the candidates is based on merit which is as follows:
- The performance made in the past education field
- AIEED examination result (CAT/ NATA/MAT AIEEE scores in the respective courses)
- Interview + Portfolio performance
The interviews are scheduled for those candidates who qualify for the AIEED examination at the ARCH campus. It recommends reaching early at the venue. Those who won’t appear for the interview will not be considered eligible for admission. Their application will lead to cancellation. There will be the rescheduling of the interview in just rare cases and that too if exam conducting authority accepts it.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Candidates are required to carry all the mention below documents attested at the time of interview:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet (both original and attested photocopy)
- Four passport size photographs
- Migration and transfer certificate with attestation
- Proof for SC/ST, others such as Defense, Artisans, Physically Challenged, NRI etc should be submitted with the attested proof.
- Certificate for Medical Fitness
- Portfolio during the time of interview
All the mentioned documents will be cross-checked and the results of the interview announced on the same day thus no long waiting
AIEED Exam Centres:
The well-known AIEED 2023 entrance examination is likely to appear in 13 different cities. These cities are Ranchi, Patna, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Guwahati, Indore, Lucknow, Mumbai, Delhi, Kota, Udaipur, Jaipur, and Jodhpur
The examination for AIEED 2023 will appear in the online mode so the candidate can appear in the test from any of the places. The priority is to have excellent internet connectivity availability.
- The exam will be of 200 marks
- There will be 45-50 questions in the question paper
- Question paper base on the General ability test as well as Creative Ability Test
- Candidate need to complete paper in 210 minutes duration
The admission fee for AIEED 2023 needs to deposit a timely. The payment of the fee means surety for admission into the ARCH Academy of Design. The fee is non-refundable in any of the situations so do not expect any return back into any of the situations. It is also important to keep in mind that if a candidate fails to produce any document during the time of admission then there are complete chances of cancelation of the admission.
There will also be a proviso for the scholarship which bases on some specific criteria such as:
- Performance in past qualification, Interview plus Portfolio, ward of a single parent, family’s income
- The scholarship will give to first-come, first-served basis. As soon as the scholarship is claimed, there won’t be any consideration later.
In case of any confusion in regard to the admission for AIEED then go for collecting all the details from the mentioned address:
Those who have done with applying for AIEED will get the link for availing the admit card on the registered mobile number. By clicking the link, the candidate can collect the admit card. Some of the related info with the admit card includes that carrying it during the examination is indeed compulsory.
The declaration of AIEED 2023 Result will announce on the fixed date thus use the official website and get the result-related info soon.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here