UPSEE 2020: UPTU will commence Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination or UPSEE Examination which will be attempted by those who have a deep interest in getting admission to B.Tech programmes into several engineering colleges of Uttar Pradesh. UPSEE exam will carry out in the month of April and around one lakh and eighty thousand candidates will become part of this reputed examination. The very first thing that candidate need to do is to the avail with all the required information closely related to the examination such as AKTU/UPTU 2020 UPSEE Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card and so on:
Admission Open 2020
|UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|KIITEE 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amity University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amrita University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Manav Rachna 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|SRMIST Chennai B.Tech Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GNIOT 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Sharda University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|BENNETT University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GD Goenka University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Some Details About UPSEE 2020:
- Name of the examination: UPSEE
- Type of examination: State Level
- Category of examination: UG Exam
- Institute commencing exam: Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow
AKTU Exam Date 2020:
|Online Application Form Date Release||27th January 2020|
|Closing date of Application form||30th March 2020 (Extended)|
|Last date to submit the fee||30th March 2020|
|Application form correction window Open||18th March – 3rd April 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Admit card download date||27th April – 10th May 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Exam Date||10th May 2020|
|Answer key released||1st week of May 2020|
|UPSEE Result date declaration||Last week of May 2020|
|Counselling begins||June 2020|
AKTU Application Form 2020:
Go on the way to fill up the UPSEE 2020 Admission Form. Ensure for reading the below mention step by step procedure:
- One can fill the form through the online mode via the internet from any of the convenient places.
- One can also go into offline mode via designated helpdesk which is affiliated with an institution of U.P. technical university Lucknow
If you have chosen the offline mode to fill the application form then use three simple steps:
- Fill the offline application via the helpdesk.
- Submission of the photograph, thumb impression, and signature
- Make a payment of the examination fee and get the print out for further confirmation.
- Candidates of General/OBC Category application fee will be Rs. 1300/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwD Category application fee will be Rs. 650/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee from online mode through debit cards, credit cards, net banking, and e-wallets.
UPSEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Before one fill-up the UPSEE 2020 Application form, read the below-mention AKTU/UPTU 2020 Eligibility Criteria which are as follows:
- The candidate needs to qualify the examination 10+2 via Uttar Pradesh board or its equivalent board in order to get admission to the different courses.
- The Compulsory Subjects included Physics and Mathematics and any one of the subjects from Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology, Technical Vocational subject.
- In order to seek admission to B.Tech, it is mandatory that the candidate must have passed the intermediate exam of the U.P. board or passed the 12th class examination or the equivalent to it from some recognized university or board.
- It is compulsory to ensure that those who have attained 45% marks in the general category can go for seeking the examination and 40% marks for SC and ST category candidates.
Important to note: Those who are eligible for admission to the B.Tech courses. Candidates are also eligible for the B.Tech. in the Agriculture Engineering
UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of questions: The Objective multiple type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer and 5 marks for B.Arch will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Total no of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||5o MCQ from each subject||150||600|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||5o MCQ from each subject||150||600|
|Paper 3||Aptitude test for Architecture & design part|
A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part B: Drawing Aptitude
|5o MCQ from each subject ( part-A)|
2 questions from Drawing Aptitude (Part-B)
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/ (Integrated))||100 objective type questions.||100||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||100||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100 objective type questions.||100||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||100||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||100||400|
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Syllabus:
Given below is the syllabus so that one can prepare so well for UPSEE 2020 examination:
- Section A: Physics– Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Work, Power and Energy, Laws of Motion, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Linear Momentum & collisions, Mechanics of solids and fluids, heat and thermodynamics, Gravitation, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetism in Matter, Modern Physics, Oscillatory motion, Magnetic Effect of Current, Wave, Wave Optics, Electromagnetic induction, and Ray Optics and optical instruments
- Chemistry – Section B-Atomic Structure, Catalysis, Colloids, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Acid-Base Concepts, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Colligative Properties of Solution, Thermochemistry, Periodic Table, Isomerism, Polymers, Petroleum Carbohydrates, General Organic Chemistry, IUPAC, Preparation and Properties, Solid State
- Mathematics – Section C: – Algebra, Probability, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Exam Centres:
The exam will commence in 75 different cities of Uttar Pradesh such as Bhopal, Jaipur, Bhagalpur (Bihar), Ranchi, Delhi, Patna, Dehradun, Chandigarh.
AKTU/UPTU Admit Card 2020:
There will be online availability for the admit card before appearing in the UPSEE 2020 examination. Download the admit card because it is the vital source and considered as the Id proof. Make sure to check the info such as name, father’s name, gender, rural weightage, etc. as mentioned on the hall ticket. Just in case, any of the issues occur related to hall ticket, quickly contact the superintendent at the examination center.
Participating Institutes: There are many governments, government-aided, universities and private institutions affiliated to UPTU give admission to the candidates for Undergraduate engineering programmes. One can check all the branches and seats while choice filling session for the UPSEE Counselling.
UPSEE Counselling 2020:
Those who have successfully cleared out the AKTU/UPTU 2020 UPSEE Entrance Examination can participate in the counseling session. Candidates have to produce original documents to go through the verification process at the different counseling centers or verification centers based on State Rank (Combined General Rank), no matter even if the candidate belongs to the reserved category. The fee that the candidate has paid during the counselling will not be refunded after the seat will allotment in any of the circumstances.
AKTU/UPTU Contact Details:
Uttar Pradesh Technical University
IET Campus, Lucknow 226021, Phone Number: 0522-2732196