UPSEE 2023: UPTU will commence the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination or UPSEE Examination which will be attempted by those who have a deep interest in getting admission to B.Tech programmes into several engineering colleges of Uttar Pradesh. UPSEE exam will carry out in April and around one lakh and eighty thousand candidates will become part of this reputed examination. The very first thing that the candidate need to do is to the avail with all the required information closely related to the examination such as AKTU/UPTU 2023 UPSEE Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card and so on:
UPSEE AKTU/UPTU Notification 2023:
- The UPSEE 2023 Notification will be released in January 2023 at the Official website.
Some Details About UPSEE 2023:
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh|
|Category of examination||UG Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline depending upon the paper|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
AKTU Exam Date 2023:
|Online Application Form Date Release||January 2023|
|Closing date of the Application form||June 2023|
|The online Application form correction||March 2023 to June 2023|
|UPSEE 2023 Admit card download date||September 2023|
|UPSEE 2023 Exam Date||September 2023|
|UPSEE Result date||October 2023|
|Counseling begins||October 2023|
AKTU Application Form 2023:
Go on the way to fill up the UPSEE 2023 Admission Form. Ensure for reading the below mentioned step by step procedure:
- One can fill the form through online mode via the internet from any of the convenient places.
- One can also go into offline mode via a designated helpdesk which is affiliated with an institution of U.P. technical university Lucknow.
If you have chosen the offline mode to fill the application form then use three simple steps:
- Fill the offline application via the help desk.
- Submission of the photograph, thumb impression, and signature.
- Make a payment of the examination fee and get the print out for further confirmation.
- Candidates of General/OBC Category application fee will be Rs. 1300/-
- For the Female/SC/ST/PwD Category application fee will be Rs. 650/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee from online mode through debit cards, credit cards, net banking, and e-wallets.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
AKTU/UPTU Contact Details:
Uttar Pradesh Technical University
IET Campus, Lucknow 226021, Phone Number: 0522-2732196
- UG Courses – B. Tech., B.Arch., B.Des., B.Pharma., BHM&CT, BFAD & BFA.
- PG Courses – MBA, MBA (Integrated), MCA & MCA (Integrated).
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Exam Centres:
The exam will commence in 75 different cities of Uttar Pradesh such as Bhopal, Jaipur, Bhagalpur (Bihar), Ranchi, Delhi, Patna, Dehradun, Chandigarh, etc.
Steps to Edit AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2023 Application Form:
- Click on the official website link of UPSEE.
- Then the login page will be opened on the screen.
- Entering your login details like your application number, password, and security pin.
- Now, the application form will be opened in editable mode.
- Candidates can now make changes wherever required.
- After corrections, a revised confirmation page will be generated.
- Students must take extra printouts of the corrected acknowledgment page for further use.
UPSEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Before one fill-up the UPSEE 2023 Application form, read the below-mention AKTU/UPTU 2023 Eligibility Criteria which are as follows:
- The candidate needs to qualify for the examination 10+2 via the Uttar Pradesh board or its equivalent board to get admission to the different courses.
- The Compulsory Subjects included Physics and Mathematics and any one of the subjects from Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology, Technical Vocational subject.
- To seek admission to B.Tech, the candidate must have passed the intermediate exam of the U.P. board or passed the 12th class examination or the equivalent to it from some recognized university or board.
- It is compulsory to ensure that those who have attained 45% marks in the general category can go for seeking the examination and 40% marks for SC and ST category candidates.
Important to note: Those who are eligible for admission to the B.Tech courses. Candidates are also eligible for the B.Tech. in the Agriculture Engineering
UPSEE 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of questions: The Objective multiple-type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration: The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for every correct answer and 5 marks for B.Arch will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Total no of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||5o MCQ from each subject||150||600|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||5o MCQ from each subject||150||600|
|Paper 3||Aptitude test for Architecture & design part
A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part B: Drawing Aptitude
|5o MCQ from each subject ( part-A)
2 questions from Drawing Aptitude (Part-B)
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/ (Integrated))||100 objective type questions.||100||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||100||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100 objective type questions.||100||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||100||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||100||400|
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Syllabus:
Given below is the syllabus so that one can prepare so well for UPSEE 2023 examination:
- Section A: Physics– Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Work, Power and Energy, Laws of Motion, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Linear Momentum & collisions, Mechanics of solids and fluids, heat and thermodynamics, Gravitation, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetism in Matter, Modern Physics, Oscillatory motion, Magnetic Effect of Current, Wave, Wave Optics, Electromagnetic induction, and Ray Optics and optical instruments.
- Chemistry – Section B-Atomic Structure, Catalysis, Colloids, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Acid-Base Concepts, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Colligative Properties of Solution, Thermochemistry, Periodic Table, Isomerism, Polymers, Petroleum Carbohydrates, General Organic Chemistry, IUPAC, Preparation and Properties, Solid State.
- Mathematics – Section C: – Algebra, Probability, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry.
AKTU/UPTU Admit Card 2023:
UPSEE 2023 Admit Card will release in September 2023 by online Mode. Download the admit card because it is a vital source and considered as the Id proof. Make sure to check the info such as name, father’s name, gender, rural weightage, etc. as mentioned on the hall ticket. Just in case, any of the issues occur related to hall ticket, quickly contact the superintendent at the examination center.
Steps to Download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website.
- Then enter the Application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- The Admit Card will available in pdf form.
- Download the Admit Card & take Print out of it.
Participating Institutes: There are many governments, government-aided, universities, and private institutions affiliated to UPTU give admission to the candidates for Undergraduate engineering programmes. One can check all the branches and seats while choice filling session for the UPSEE Counselling.
The UPSEE Exam Result 2023 will be released by AKTU in October 2023. Candidates can check the result through online mode. The Result will release in the merit form.
UPSEE Counselling 2023:
UPSEE 2023 Counselling will be started from October 2023. Those who have successfully cleared out the AKTU/UPTU 2023 UPSEE Entrance Examination can participate in the counseling session. Candidates have to produce original documents to go through the verification process at the different counseling centers or verification centers based on State Rank (Combined General Rank), no matter even if the candidate belongs to the reserved category. The fee that the candidate has paid during the counseling will not be refunded after the seat will allotment in any of the circumstances.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
1 thought on “AKTU/UPTU 2023 UPSEE, Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern, Syllabus”
I am interested to appear UPTU examination in delhi. Please issue Broucher and form