Allahabad University Admission 2021: Allahabad University is also known as the University of Allahabad and also recognized as one of the prestigious universities of Uttar Pradesh. The university offers many courses in various disciplines in – undergraduate, graduate, diploma, and research courses as well. These courses are in the area of – Art, Science, and Law. The examination cell of the university is responsible to conduct these exams and it is in the regular practice of the university. These exams often call as Allahabad University Entrance exams. The university conducts myriad tests like – PGAT, LAT (Law admission test). Allahabad University admission 2021-22 will conduct based on the score scored by the aspirant in the entrance exam of the Allahabad University. Here, we are providing all the detail of this particular exam, like – eligibility criteria, application form, Admit card, tentative dates, and much more. All the information will be verified as per the standards of the University.
Allahabad University 2021 Notification:
- The Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Application Form will be released soon.
Allahabad University 2021: Highlights
|Exam Name||Allahabad University PGAT (AU PGAT) 2021|
|Organization Name||Allahabad University (AU)|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||online or offline mode|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
Allahabad University Exam Date 2021:
|Application form Announcement Date||May 2021|
|Online Application form Submission Date||To be announced|
|Registration form the Last date||To be announced|
|Admit Card Download Date||To be announced|
|Schedule of Exams||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
Allahabad University Admission 2021 Application Form:
The Allahabad University Admission 2021 application forms will be available at the official website of the university. It is highly advisable for all the candidates before getting to the application form, please ensure that you are qualifying every single point in the criteria. In case you are not eligible, then your application form will be rejected.
- Before get to the filling, read all the required details and get a complete knack of all the guidelines.
- All the aspirants have to enter all the details correctly as required in the document.
- Aspirants have to upload the scanned photograph and the valid signature in the specified format. The photo should be recent and clear as well.
- Paying the application fee is the last step, so candidates have to submit it to confirm their candidature.
- All the candidates should make a note of their application ID for future reference.
Allahabad University Eligibility Criteria:
- For a five-year integrated course – the minimum eligibility is 12th passed/appearing with 45 % of marks for the general category students. The age limit will be 20 years for the candidates belong to the General and OBC category and 22 years for the SC/ST candidates.
- The course of MBA+MBARD – the eligibility have passed a graduation degree from a state-recognized university or institution.
- Criteria for the Institute of professional studies course (IPS), one must have passed 12th or graduation/Appearing.
- To get enrolled for the undergraduate courses (UGAT 2021), one must have passed 12th or graduation/Appearing.
- For seeking postgraduate courses (PGAT 2021), one must have a graduate degree from a state-affiliated institute or university.
- To get enroll in the law courses (LAT 2021), one must have a graduate degree with a minimum of 45 % marks (general category), 40 % for (SC/ST category).
- For CRET 2021, one must have a master’s degree from a state recognized institute or university.
List of Entrance Examinations conducted by Allahabad University:
- LAT (Law admission test for 3 year law)
- CBCS (For admission in Centre of Behavioral & Cognitive Sciences, University of Allahabad)
- PGAT (Postgraduate admission test 2016)
- UGAT (Under-graduate admission test 2016 for BA, B.Com, B.Sc (Maths), B.Sc (Bio), B.SC (Home Science), BFA & BPA of the University of Allahabad & its 8 constituent colleges.
- MBA + MBARD (For MBA (MONIRBA) admission test 2016 & MBA RD (GBPSSI) admission test 2016
- LFAT (For BA. LLB (Hons.) 5 year integrated course admission test 2016
- IPS (Institute of professional studies admission test 2016 for MBA RD (GBPSSI)
- High School Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Admission Test Admit Card
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
AU 2021 Admit Card:
The applicants can download their admit cards from the official website of the university. They have to bring their admit card to the examination hall, otherwise, they will not be allowed to write the examination.
- Visit the official website of the university
- All you have to do – just enter some credentials, like – Id and date of birth as per the certificate.
- For the more keen details, you can get to the information brochure.
- This is an official document, so always keep it the sound condition.
- Don’t make any mark on it, as it can lead to your disqualification as well.
- Keep at least 4 to 5 copies of it, as it also helps you for future references.
- All the aspirants must carry the admit card at the venue of the examination center, an entry without it can be debarred.
- Cross check all the keen details on the admit card, if you find any discrepancy, contact the examination authority immediately to get it solved.
Allahabad University Admission 2021 Counselling:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
Allahabad University admission 2021 decides by the counseling process. The information will publish through a prior notice on the official website and the newspapers as well. Purely based on the merit list, seats will allow all the selected candidates at the time of counseling. The admission and counseling process will organize in the university and its affiliated colleges. All the candidates have to attend the counseling process at the university campus – there is no provision of online counseling. In case, if the candidate is not present in the counseling process, then his/her seat will give to the next candidate as per the merit.
- 15 % of the seats are reserved for the SC (scheduled caste) candidates.
- 5 % of the seats will reserve for the ST (scheduled tribes) candidates.
- 27 % of the seats will keep the reserve for the OBC-NCL candidates.