AP LAWCET 2020: an acronym for Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test announces the notification via by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu on the behalf of APSCHE. Applications are invited for the candidates who wish to get admitted to the L.L.B course of 3 years and 5 years into the affiliated colleges as well as universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Before everything else, it is crucial that the candidate has a thorough knowledge of various details like eligibility criteria, exam pattern, fee details, examination form info, and lots more.
Admission Open 2020
|UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|KIITEE 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Chandigarh University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amity University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Amrita University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Manav Rachna 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|SRMIST Chennai B.Tech Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GNIOT 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Sharda University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|BENNETT University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|GD Goenka University 2020 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Date:
Student can check below all details about AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Date, Notification, Admit Card and Result date.
|AP LAWCET Notification Date:||1st week of March 2020|
|Online Application form start:||2nd week of March 2020|
|Last Date of the Online Application form to submit without late fees:||2nd week of April 2020|
|Application form submits without late fees of Rs 500/- (Last Date):||3rd week of April 2020|
|Registration of online application form last date without late fees of Rs 1000/-:||3rd week of April 2020|
|Last date Of Registration & online application form without late fees of Rs 1500/-:||4th week of April 2020|
|Online Application form to submit With late fees of Rs 5000/-:||4th week of April 2020|
|Admit card will be released on:||1st week of May 2020|
|AP LAWCET 2020 Exam date:||8th May 2020|
|Answer Key will release:||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result will be announced:||3rd week of May 2020|
|Counselling starts:||October 2020|
AP LAWCET 2020 Application Form:
Candidates need to apply for the AP LAWCET 2020 via online mode. The registration process will take in two different phases. Phase I, wants the candidate to make the application fee payment and the second phase consisted of filling the online application form and the submission process. Make sure for availing the print out of the application form for further reference.
Application Fee and Payment Info:
- The registration fee for AP LAWCET 2020 is Rs 750/-. This cost is the same for all the categories
- The payment of the fee can be done at any AP online center via sources such as debit card, credit card, and net banking
Steps for Filling the Application & Deposit of the Application Fee:
- First of all, visit the nearest most AP online center.
- Then give all the required details such as name, date of birth, contact number and then make the payment
- Get the fee receipt at the mentioned centers comprises of ‘Journal Number’. Move forward for the submission of the application form.
- Login the website and press ‘Online Payment’ by choosing the post while applying for AP LAWCET and District belonging to and then enter all the personal info.
- Select the right option mode for the ‘Payment of the Gateway’ and choose the bank. Press ‘Make Payment’ and press ‘Submit’.
- Make sure for the completion of the banking procedure that receives ‘Journal Number and moves for submission of the application.
Detailed Process for Application is as follows:
- Fill the Online application.
- Move onto the website http://www.aplawcet.org and read the instructions carefully and fill the form. Press ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Then the registration fee payment process web page will come up on the screen. Choose the right registration fee mode Credit card/ AP Online (or) Debit and then click.
- After pressing the button ‘Payment Verification’, a web page will come up on the screen. Fill the info into the various fields and then press ‘Proceed filling application form’ will appear.
- Fill all the details like academic info, reservation, personal info, and lots more. Then upload the photo as well as signature and Press ‘Save’.
- Then click the ‘submit button’ and ensure to take the print out of the application form for further reference.
AP LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- You can apply for the AP LAWCET 2020 examination test if you are of Indian nationality.
- Only those who belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply as well as fulfill the local, as well as non-local status in AP State Educational institutions or 1974 as the subsequently amended, can move ahead.
- Those who fulfill the local, as well as non-local status, needs according to TS GO MS No 25 & 108 can move to attempt the exam.
If applying for 3-Year LL.B, then:
Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognized University with at least 45% marks and 40% for those who belong to ST as well as SC category. If the candidate has attained less than 45% marks in the graduation then he/she should have passed the additional graduation as well as Post Graduation with at least 45% marks
If applying for 5-Year LL.B, then:
- Candidate must have passed 2 years Intermediate exam with at least 45% aggregate marks or some other exam from a recognized university or some equivalent examination or A.P. Board of the Intermediate Education
- There is no age limit for admission to the 5 years as well as 3 year LLB courses.
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern:
- The entrance test for AP LAWCET 2020 is the online mode.
- Candidate needs to finish off all 120 Objective Type Questions.
- These questions are Multiple Choice Questions.
- There are four options for every question.
- The question paper will appear in two different languages such as Telugu and English
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and on the contrary, the unanswered or multiple answers will lead to no mark at all.
- There will be no negative marking.
Distributions of Sections & Marks:
- Section A consisted of General Knowledge & Mental Ability for 30 marks.
- Section-B consisted of Current Affairs for 30 marks.
- Section-C consisted of Aptitude for the Study of Law for 60 marks.
Qualifying Marks Info:
The qualifying cut off marks in the AP LAWCET 2020 entrance test comprises 35% marks which mean 42 marks from 120 marks. Those who belong to SC and ST category need not follow any qualifying percentage.
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2020:
- For 5-Year Law Course: Candidate needs to prepare till the Intermediate level.
- For 3-Year Law Course: Candidate needs to prepare to the level of Graduation.
Part-C: Aptitude of the study of law, elementary knowledge of the basic principles of the law and constitution of India on the part of the student is assumed.
List of Examination Centers:
Following are the exam centers for AP LAWCET 2020 exam:-
- Rajamahendravaram (RJY)
- The examination is based on the merit
- As far as admission to the college is concerned, then it is dependent on the recognition or affiliation by option for college and statutory bodies which are exercised by the counseling
- Besides these points, admission to 85% of the seats is dependent on the reserved for local aspirants. 15% of the seats will be unreserved of the specified in Andhra Pradesh Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
AP LAWCET Admit card 2020:
AP LAWCET 2020 Admit Card will be released 10 days before the examination. Candidate must have to download the admit card as it will have the details about the Exam venue and Exam date.
Steps to download AP LAWCET 2020 Admit card:
- Visit the official website & click on the link “Admit card”.
- Then the log-in window will open.
- After that enter registration number, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
- Then the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout.
AP LAWCET 2020 Answer Key:
The answer key will be published by K University, Government of Andhra Pradesh of all papers available on the official website. Candidates can make the calculation of the marks as soon the total correct answers are marked. In case of any issues with the marks, make sure for submitting the complaints to the authority in writing along with the required documents.
AP LAWCET Result 2020:
AP LAWCET Result will be announced in the 3rd week of May 2020. The result will announce on the official website of the Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Candidate can check the result after login on to the official website. The result will contain overall marks and also the rank.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2020:
AP LAWCET Counselling will be started from 1st week of October 2020. Candidates who qualify the exam will be invited for the counselling. The Counselling will be conducted by online mode. It will have two steps like online choice filling and locking. After that, the last step will be document verification.