NCHMCT JEE 2023: NCHMCT, an acronym for National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is wholly responsible for scheduling NCHMCT JEE 2023 Entrance Examination. It is now conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The aim of the entrance exam is to choose the applicable candidates who are capable of various hospitality as well as hotel administration courses into so many institutions associated with the council. This is the national-leveled exam that commences every year (most probably in June) and interested candidates can apply for the exam. However, before you miss any chance, simply collect the comprehensive information below mentioned:
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Notification:
- NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form will release soon.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Overview:
|Name of Exam||NCHMCT JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) 2023|
|Conducted body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Types of Exam||National Level Examination|
|Program Offered||B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Exam Date:
Below students can check all details about NCHMCT JEE 2023 Exam Date. For the latest update, you have to check the time to time official website.
|Application Form Submit Date Start:||February 2023|
|Closing Date of Application Form:||May 2023|
|Last date for the uploading of scanned images & fee payment:||May 2023|
|Application Correction:||May 2023|
|Admit Cards Availability form date:||June 2023|
|NCHMCT JEE 2023 Exam Date:||June 2023|
|Result Declaration:||July 2023|
|Counseling Starts:||July 2023|
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Application Form:
If you are looking for flying colors to apply for one of the most known NCHMCT 2023 exams then, start with the application form. The application forms are easily available from the month of February 2023. After availing of the application form, ensure for filling in the correct details because if any information is found missing, incomplete, or incorrect then the form will get rejected. Along with the application form formality, one needs to get ready for making payment of the form via easy sources such as net banking or DD.
Steps to Applying for NCHMCT JEE 2023:
- Visit the official website of NCHMCT JEE.
- On the Homepage click on “ Fill Registration Form NCHM JEE ”
- Then Register yourself & save the system-generated registration number.
- After that Login using your user Id & password.
- Then enter the info carefully and correctly in the application form.
- Paste recent passport-sized photographs and sign wherever required in the application form.
- For the completion of the application process, make sure to get done with the payment of the fee which needs to be paid via an online banking facility.
- Once the fee will get submit, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Make sure for keeping a photocopy of the form for further ease.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The Mode of the Application Fee is Online Mode. Candidates can submit online fees through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ UPI/ Wallet.
Candidates can check the fee structure from below:
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL) as per Central List||Rs. 1000|
|For General-EWS||Rs. 700|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) /PWD||Rs. 450|
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- The upper age limit is different for various categories. For General as well as OBC category candidates, it is 22 years as of Aug 01, 2023. However, for SC and ST category applicants, it is 25 years as of Aug 01, 2023
- If you have completed class 12th or some equivalent examination from the recognized board with a subject such as English then you can apply for the examination.
- Ensure that the candidate must have achieved passing marks in the English subject.
- Those who are appearing for the class 12th examination can also apply for the entrance test. But in this condition, submit the qualification proof of class 12th and eligibility condition during the process of counseling
- Besides age and qualification, candidates require to submit the physical fitness certificate approved by the registered medical practitioner as given on the main website.
Important Details NCHMCT JEE:
- Admissions to the first year of B.Sc. The hospitality & Hotel Administration program is strictly based on the All India Rank earned by the candidate in the written examination (NCHMCT JEE)
- Ranks will base on the marks obtained by the candidates in JEE.
- During the counseling process candidates have to go through checking of eligibility, verification of documents, depositing of counseling, and semester fee.
- 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates
- 15% of the seats Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates
- 10% of the seats for General Economically Weaker Sections (General – EWS) candidates
- 27% seats for Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates as per the Central List
- Reservation for Kashmiri Migrant (subject to notification from Ministry of Education for Academic Session 2023-24).
- The Exam will be conducted through Online Mode (CBT).
- The question paper consisted of 5 sections consisting of Multiple Choice Questions.
- In all, there will be 200 questions and the exam duration will be for 180 minutes (3 Hours).
- The question paper will be provided in different languages such as Hindi as well as English.
- Each correct question will be 4 marks. Negative marking is also available for this exam each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Numeric ability and analytical aptitude||30|
|General knowledge and current affairs||30|
|Reasoning and logical deduction||30|
|Aptitude for service sector||50|
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs: General politics, national current affairs, scientific research, Indian constitution, countries and capitals, sports, economic scene, current events, etc.
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude: Square roots, HCF and LCM, logarithms, arithmetic, cube roots, clocks and calendars, races and games, mixture and allegation, problems on ages, elementary mathematics, profit and loss partnerships, pipes and cisterns, etc.
- English Language: Conclusion, fill in the blanks, vocabulary, tenses, error correction, unseen passage, word formation, sentence correction, synonyms, articles, idioms and phrases, theme detection and subject-verb agreement, etc.
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction: Analytical reasoning, linear agreement, alphabet test, verbal series, classification, routes and networks, data sufficiency test, symbols and nations, blood relationships, etc.
There are so many examination centers where candidates will move to an attempt for the examination. Some of them are as follows:
Bengaluru, Jammu, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Jabalpur, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Srinagar, Kochi, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Puducherry, Dehradun, Gangtok, Pune, Raipur, Shimla Thiruvananthapuram, Jaipur, Patna, Delhi, Varanasi, Nagpur, Bhopal, Chennai, Goa, Gurdaspur, Jamshedpur, Guwahati, and Siliguri.
The availability of the admit card for NCHMCT JEE will take place from the official website. One can acquire admit card in the month of May. Once the card download, check the entries mentioned there. If you find any discrepancy then bring it immediately to the notice of JEE CELL in council via email or fax.
The NTA will release the Provisional Answer Key of the questions on the NTA website: nchmjee.nta.nic.in, with a Public Notice, issued to this effect on the said website, to provide an opportunity to the candidates to challenge the Provisional Answer Keys with online payment of Rs. 1000/- per question challenged as processing charges. This fee will be refunded in case the challenge is found to be correct after verification. The provisional Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for two to three days.
The result will be announced through online mode on the website. Candidates can check their NCHMCT JEE results in June 2023. The result can be checked using the application number and date of birth.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here