GNIHM JET 2023 is known as the Gurunanak Institute of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Test (JET) for those candidates who are looking forward to acquiring admission in hospitality courses offered. This is also known as JIS Entrance Exam. Find below the GNIHM JET 2023 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, etc:
List of Courses Offered via GNIHM JET 2023:
- BSC in Hospitality & Hotel Management
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management (BHM)
- Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- MSC in Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality Operation
- MBA in Hospitality & Hotel Management
GNIHM JET 2023 Exam Date:
|Start to submit the application form||December|
|Last date to submit application form||February 2023|
|Admit card released||April 2023|
|GNIHM JET 2023 Exam Date||May 2023|
- To apply for the course of BSC in Hospitality & Hotel Management, the candidate must have successfully completed Higher Secondary Examination.
- To apply for MSC in Hospitality& Hotel Management, the candidate must have done graduation in any stream for 2 Years
- To opt for MBA in Hospitality & Hotel Management, the candidate must have successfully completed graduation in any stream for the duration of 2 Years
- To apply for Bachelors in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, the candidate must have qualified Higher Secondary Examination of 4 Years
- To opt for Bachelors in Hospitality Management, a candidate must have completed Higher Secondary Examination for the duration of 3 Years
- To do a Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Operation, the candidate must have successfully done Higher Secondary Examination/Secondary Examination/Graduation in any stream.
- For Bachelor’s Degree, the age of the candidate should be 22 years
- For MSc/MBA in Hospitality and Hotel Management, the age of the candidate should be 25 years
GNIHM JET 2023 Application Form:
Avail the application form in the month of December. Fill the application and submit via online as well as offline mode both. Those who apply in offline mode, can go to the college and fill the form and those who apply in the offline mode, can visit the website of Gurunanak Institute of Hotel Management (www.gnihm.ac.in) for seeking admission.
Make a payment of the application fee of Rs 1000 during the submission of the application form. It can be paid via modes such as Debit card/Credit card of any nationalized bank or can even pay by DD/Cheque in favor of “Gurunanak Institute of Hotel Management” which is payable at Kolkata. You can also pay the fee in cash accepted by the college itself.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Kolkata, Kochi, Hyderabad, Raipur, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Chennai, Patna, Mumbai, and Bangalore
- The exam is a pen and paper-based test
- The question paper will have consisted of 120 questions out of which 115 are the multiple-choice questions. The rest of the 5 questions are the descriptive questions
- Exam duration will be 2 hours.
- The candidate will get 1 mark for the correct answer (for Multiple Choice Questions)
- Candidate will get 7 marks (for descriptive part questions)
- There will be no negative marking.
- Rearrangement of words in a sentence
- English Proficiency
- Sentence Reconstruction
- Rearrangement of sentences to paragraphs
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling Mistakes
- Paragraph Completion.
- Idioms and phrases
- Paragraph Formation
- One word Substitution
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Formation
- Sentence Completion
Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Natural Calamities
- Books and Authors
- Solar System
- Prizes and awards
- World Organizations
- Famous Personalities
- Music & Dances
- Inventions and Discoveries.
Syllabus for Current Affairs:
Candidate must have complete knowledge and awareness about current affairs, recent events that have occurred at the International and National level in the fields of Politics, Sports, Hospitality, and Entertainment.
Collect the admit card from the official website www.gnihm.ac.in. Download the admit card by visiting the official website. Click on the admit card and you will be sent to the candidate on the email id given by them admission form. Admit cards are sent via email, speed post, or by courier services too. According to the rules, the admit card will be shared by the registered candidate on their registered email id so fill in the email id details carefully. Carry the admit card in the entrance exam as no candidate is allowed to appear on the paper without admit card.
GNIHMJET 2023 Contact Details:
- Address: 157/F Nilgunj Road, Panihati, Near Sodepur station, Kolkatta-700114, West Bengal India
- Website: www.gnihm.ac.in
- Facebook: facebook.com/GNIHM
- Mobile: +91 9836106964
- Landline: 033 25231246
- For Admission Query: 9836106964, 7980574345
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here