IIHM eCHAT 2023: IIHM is shortened for the International Institute of Hotel Management and this institution organizes the IIHM eCHAT 2023 (Electronic Common Hotel Admission test) which is commenced on the national level. This admission test is commenced to help the candidates to seek admissions in the hotel management courses in several universities and institutions located in India. This test is based on internet technology and web solutions. Those who are interested in going through this entrance test apply via the official website.
- Candidate’s age should be 22years at the time of admission.
- Candidate must have successfully completed their HSC education from some well-known university or board.
- Candidate must have achieved at least five hundredth scores in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate must have completed their education in English.
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Exam Date:
|IIHM eChat Application Form||2nd week of March 2023|
|Final Date to submit the application form||3rd week of April 2023|
|Admit Card Issues||1st week of May 2023|
|IIHM eChat 2023 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2023|
|Result Announced||3rd week of May 2023|
|Group Discussion and Interview||4th week of May 2023|
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Form:
Candidates can apply for IIHM eCHAT 2023 via on-line and offline modes both.
- The process to apply via Offline mode: First go to the official website & if candidates want to buy the application form from any of the IIHM campuses can collect it easily.
- The process to apply via online mode: Go to the official website by registering themselves on the official website.
Info That Needs to be Filled Within the Form:
- Personal Details
- Applicant’s Name, Name, Surname
- Applicant’s Gender- Male/ feminine
- Applicant’s DOB
- Applicant’s place of birth
- Applicant’s status
- Applicant’s religion
- Applicant’s Father’s Mobile variety
- Applicant’s permanent Address and Corresponding address with the Pin code.
- Applicant’s Phone number with the STD code.
- Applicant’s Mobile variety
- Applicant’s Email Id.
- Contact #
- Email Id
- SSC Info
- HSC Info
- Other details
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Fee:
- Applicant needs to pay Rs. 600/- for the application fee.
- Make a payment of the application fee via modes such as Online banking (Net banking or Debit/Credit card)
- Cheque & demand draft (DD) favor of “International Institute of Hotel Management”.
The Demand Draft can be submitted to the below-listed campuses:
- Kolkata Campus:
Address: International Tower, X-1,8/3, Block-EP Sector –V, Salt Lake electronics complex, Kolkata-70009.
Phone Number: – (033) 2357-7663/64, 23574386/87
Mobile Number: – 9831259416
- Delhi Campus:
Address: B2/70, Mohan Co-operative Industrial estate, Mathura Road, close to Badarpur metro station, New Delhi – 110044.
Phone Number: 011 – 43204700/4701;
Mobile Number: 9999962290/9999538238
- Bangalore Campus:
Address: SSK Chambers, 874/A, Krishna temple road, B.M. Kaval, H.A.L second stage, Indira Nagar, Bangalore – thirty-eight
Phone Number: 080 – 41520275/76, 080 – 42068114;
Mobile: 9741120322/ 8892864965/ 9902885522
- Pune Campus:
Address: Kalpataru Arcade S.No 206/3, Plot # 16, Viman Nagar, close to Neco garden & TASMAC, Pune – 411014
Phone – 020 – 67296200;
Mobile – 8600995714/ 8600995715/ 8600995713/ 8600077345
- Jaipur Campus:
Address: P2, Awadh puri, Lal Kothi, Opp Ram Mandhir, behind Vidhan Sabha, Jaipur – 302001
Phone – 0141 – 5119721/ 5119728;
Mobile – 9785323334
- Ahmedabad Campus:
Address: IIHM hotel school, Ashram road, Usman Pura, Opp Fortune landmark hotel, Ahmedabad, Gujrat – 380013
- Hyderabad Campus:
Address: Cyber building, Plot # C1, C2, C3, 1&2, SY # 6/1, Gachibowli village, adjacent to quite lands, Gachibowli flyover, Hyderabad.
Mobile – 9611944556/ 8978855733
- The exam will be commenced in the online mode which is also called computer based test.
- Candidates need to solve the entire paper in the duration of an hour.
- Paper will have 45 questions.
- Paper will have numerous questions like MCQ, True or False, fill within the blanks (text or numeric), multiple alternatives and picture click multiple selections.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
IIHM eCHAT Exam Syllabus:
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- Alphabets test,
- Mathematical Operations & Reasoning,
- Statement & his Product test,
- Classification test,
- Venn diagram test,
- Decision-Making test,
- Series test,
- Input and Output test,
- Cube and Dice test,
- Blood Relation test,
- Paper Cutting & Folding test,
- Counting of Figures test,
- Direction test,
- Completion of Figures test,
- Embedded Figures test,
- Image test,
- Coding-Decoding test,
- Sitting Arrangement test,
- Data Sufficiency test,
- Miscellaneous test,
- Formation of Figures test,
- Analogy test,
- Syllogism test,
- Passage & Conclusion test
- Numerical Ability,
- Number System,
- Profit & Loss,
- HCF & LCM,
- Simple Interest,
- Ratio & Proportion,
- The mixture of Allegations,
- Average, measuring,
- Speed & Distance,
- Data Interpretation,
- Time & Work,
- Plane geometry
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Current Affairs,
- Indian Economy,
- Indian Politics,
- Scientific aptitude and repair aptitude
- Service aptitude queries,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- Rules of Conjunctions,
- Synonyms & Antonyms,
- The sequence of words,
- Rules of Correct Usage,
- Sentence Completion,
- Sentence Improvement,
- One Word Substitution,
- Objective Comprehension,
- Spotting Errors,
- Spelling Rules
- Collect the Admit card via online mode.
- Collect the admit card from the official website.
- Make use of their registered credentials to access or transfer the Admit card.
- Go through all the details mentioned on the admit card and then print additional copies of a similar.
- Make sure to carry the admit card to the test center for verification along with additional Id proof.
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Result:
- To the official website to check the Exam result.
- Use the credentials to transfer the result from the official website.
- Check the marks/ scores within the result document.
- The university will release the merit list of the selected candidates for the additional method proffered from the official web site.
- Take a print out of the additional copies of the result for the admission process further.
- Those who have their names on the merit list will move for the next round of group discussions and private interviews.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here