BHU UET 2023: UET stands for Under Graduate Entrance Test commenced by Banaras Hindu University for providing admission to an immense of undergraduate-level courses and admission into several universities and affiliated colleges. This University level examination commences both written examination and computer-based examination both. BHU UET 2023 is yet another opportunity for candidates to appear in the entrance test.
To appear for the entrance test, candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who must have successfully cleared Class XII or appearing in Class XII may also appear for the BHU UET examination.
- The candidate must have attained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The candidate should be 22 years age.
Check below the additional qualification as well:
- To apply for BA (Hons) in Economics and BA (Hons) Social Sciences, applicants must have successfully completed Class XII with Mathematics as one of the main subjects
- To apply for B Com (Hons) and B Com (Hons) Financial Markets Management, candidates must have completed class XII with main subjects such as Commerce/Economics/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Finance/ Financial Markets Management/Vocational courses (related to Commerce)
- To apply for BSc (Hons) Maths and BSc (Hons.) Biology, the candidate must belong to the Mathematics group – Physics, Mathematics with any one of the subjects amongst Chemistry/ Statistics/ Geology/ Computer Science/ Information Technology and Geography. For Biology group, Physics, Chemistry along with any one of the subjects such as Biology/Geology/ Geography
- To apply for BA LLB, the applicant must have successfully completed class XII. Candidates from the OBC category must have acquired at least 45% marks and SC/ ST category applicants must have acquired a minimum of 40% marks.
- To do BED/BEd in Special Education, the applicant must have successfully cleared graduation or post-graduation in Sciences/ Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce subjects with a minimum of 50% marks. Those who are holding a degree in Engineering & Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics must have acquired at least 55% marks.
- If you are interested to apply for BPEd, then you must have acquired the degree in graduation with a minimum with 50% marks and participated in Inter-College/ Inter-Zonal/ District/ School competition in Sports and Games as recognized by the AIU/ IOA/ SGFI/ Government of India. If you are possessed with a degree in Physical Education or studied Physical Education as the main subject with at least 45% aggregate OR those who have three years of work experience as a trained Physical Education teacher/coaches after completing Graduation may apply. The candidate’s age should be 25 years at al least
- To apply for BSc (Hons.) Agriculture, candidate’s age should be between 16 years and 25 years at the time of admissions
- If you are interested to apply for BPA, then you must have studied Vocal Music (Hindustani, Dhrupad)/Instrumental Music (Sitar/ Violin/ Flute/ Tabla & Mridangam)/ Dance (Kathak/ Bharatnatyam) as the main subject in graduation or Class 12th Or must be acquired with a three-year Diploma course in the music subjects. Candidate must have successfully cleared the examination with 50% marks as under:
For vocal/ instrumental/ dance – Senior Diploma exam of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad Or
Madhyama examination of the Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow
Madhyama in Music examination of Madhya Pradesh Govt. Madhyama exam of A.B.G.M.V. Mandal, Mumbai
Madhyama exam of Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwa Vidyalaya, Khairagarh, Bhushan of Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh
For Dance – Must have successfully cleared a part-time Diploma examination of five years of Kalakshetra, Chennai
Must be attained with the Senior Certificate Course issued under the sponsorship of Tamil Nadu Govt.
Five-Year Diploma of Bharatiya Nritya Mandir, Patna, Bhushan of Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh.
There is no specific age for admission to this course.
- If you are interested to apply for Three-year LLB (Hons.), you must have acquired with a degree in graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Shastri with a minimum 50% (General Category) OR 45% marks (OBC Category) and (40%) for SC/ ST category applicants.
- To apply for Shashtri (Hons), an applicant must have completed equivalent examinations comprised of Madhyama examination of BHU or Madhyama/Uttar Madhyama/ Upa Shastri/ Intermediate. Also, the candidate must have successfully studied Sanskrit as the main subject. In addition to this, must have successfully cleared the one-year course in Sanskrit after Class XII
- To opt for the Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, the applicant must have studied English as the main subject. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category must have acquired at least 40% marks in aggregate and in English subject as well. The candidate’s age should be between 17 – 25 years.
BHU UET 2023 Exam Date:
|Online application form starts to submit:||February 2023|
|Application Form Last Date to Submit:||March 2023|
|Admit card available:||April 2023|
|BHU UET 2023 Exam Date:||May 2023|
|Answer keys availability||May 2023|
|Result date announcement||May 2023|
BHU UET 2023 Application Form:
The application form can be acquired via online mode using the official website. It is compulsory for applicants to keep the following documents to be uploaded while submitting the duly filled application form:
- A valid Email Id proof
- A registered Mobile Number
- A scanned photograph of 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm resolution but it should not be more than 100 KB.
- A scanned signature of 5 cm x 1.5 cm resolution but it should not be more than 100 KB.
- Aadhar Card (optional)
- Debit Card/Credit Card (optional)
Steps to fill application form:
- Candidates will go to the official website and fill the application form.
- Choose the course you want to apply into.
- Enter personal, academic details
- Check all the details before submitting the application form
- Submit the application fee.
BHU UET 2023 Application Fee:
- Submit UET 2023 application fee using modes such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or through cash in challan from any branch of HDFC Bank
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will pay INR 300 and General category applicants will submit INR 600
- Candidates applying for Shastri Hons., SC/ST category will pay INR 200 and General category applicants will submit INR 400
UET 2023 Highlights:
- Examination Name: Undergraduate Entrance Test
- Exam Frequency: Once a year
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Accepting Colleges: Only 1 college
- Official Website: http://bhuonline.in/
List of Courses Offered via UET 2023:
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons)
- BA LLB (Hons)
- Shastri (Hons.)
- BSc (Agriculture)
- BA (Hons) Social Sciences
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- BSc (Hons) in Mathematics/ Biology
- LLB (Hons) (Bachelor of Laws)
- BPEd (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- BCom (Hons)/ Financial Markets Management
- Bachelor of Vocation in Retail Management/ Logistics Management/ Hospitality & Tourism Management/ Food Processing & Management/ Medical Lab Technology
- Bachelor of Performing Arts in Instrumental – Sitar – North Indian Classical Music/ Instrumental – Flute– North Indian Classical Music/ Instrumental – Tabla – North Indian Classical Music/ Dance – Kathak – Indian Classical Dance/ Dance – Bharat Natyam – Indian Classical Dance/ Vocal – North Indian Classical Music
- BEd Languages/ Special Education (Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) in Languages/ Mathematics/ Social Science and Humanities
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
BHU UET 2023 Result:
The result can be acquired from the official website www.bhuonline.in. Marks acquired by the candidates in the entrance test will be evaluated on the basis of merit. Banaras Hindu University has full authority to set the minimum qualifying marks for different courses and categories. The merir\t list will be prepared on the basis of marks attained in theory and practical tests. The result is equivalent to the merit list.
The cut-off marks will be determined after the result declaration. The cut off is based on the factors mentioned below:
- Minimum qualifying marks and closing rank of the candidates.
- The admission will be provided based on the cut off marks.
The counseling be a computerized process for all the courses. Check below what will be commenced in counseling process:
- Every candidate will be invited for counseling. They will fill up an online ‘Preference Entry Form’ through an online portal.
- Make sure to visit the counseling venue on the fixed date and time mentioned in the Call letter.
- Contact Venue In-charge and mark your attendance by signing the attendance sheet.
- Get into contact with the teachers and avail complete information about courses or Course Combinations, locations, fee structures, hostel facility, etc.
- If admission is done on a provisional basis, then collect the Provisional Admission Letter from the Counseling Centre/Venue Incharge on the next Counseling day. The Admission Letter will be consisted of the course information.
- Submit the admission fee and keep the admission fee slip safely.
The admit card will be released a few days prior to the date of the exam. Download the admit card from the official website using the registration ID allotted at the time of filling the application form.
UET 2023 Exam Centers:
Candidates can give UET 2023 examination in around 115 cities. Few of them are as follows:
Andhra Pradesh, Guntur, Maharashtra, Amravati, Kurnool, Aurangabad, Nellore, Kolhapur, Rajahmundry, Mumbai, Tirupati, Nagpur, Vijayawada, Nashik, Visakhapatnam, Pune, Arunachal Pradesh, Naharlagun, Manipur, Imphal, Assam, Dibrugarh, Nagaland, Kohima, etc.
The examination will be commenced via online mode. The paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions. The candidate needs to finish the paper in a duration of 2 hours. However, exam time duration, number of questions varies from course to course.
UET 2023 Answer Key:
The answer key will be released via an online portal using the official website. The answer key will help in getting the idea of the scores attained in the examination.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here